Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 482

Thread: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

  1. #221

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by stradar1 View Post
    Is it me or does it seem like there is not as many provinces and regions as CA has stated before was was it 182 provinces???
    Well it was only a matter of time before these guys started to crank out lies again.

    They said 183 regions, not provinces. There's a difference. I love how you just twist those two words together and then at the end cry out province.

    And before you flip out there's only a dozen of them.

    So in other words count the COLOR coded regions.
    Last edited by nameless; June 12, 2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Edited out the sea due to PietroMicca's post

  2. #222
    Ordinarius
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    737

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Well it was only a matter of time before these guys started to crank out lies again.

    They said 182 regions, not provinces.

    Some of those regions contain the sea and rivers.

    And before you flip out there's only a dozen of them.

    So in other words count the COLOR coded regions.
    183 land regions

    30 sea regions (3 great rivers)

  3. #223
    stradar1's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,711

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Well it was only a matter of time before these guys started to crank out lies again.

    They said 183 regions, not provinces. There's a difference. I love how you just twist those two words together and then at the end cry out province.

    Some of those regions contain the sea and rivers.

    And before you flip out there's only a dozen of them.

    So in other words count the COLOR coded regions.
    Take a chill pill dude it was just a question lol fanboy rofl.
    Total War is the only massive war game that has yet to be Surpassed keep up the good work CA don't let us down!!!!

  4. #224
    Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,733

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page


  5. #225

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by stradar1 View Post
    Take a chill pill dude it was just a question lol fanboy rofl.
    Figures you would fall into that. You're wrong so obviously you call me a fanboy which proves me right but the fact is that what I just posted was stuff that was posted by other people and CA dozens of times. I'm not the one going around opening new threads and posting dozens of stuff. You are. Nobody needs to be a fanboy to point that fact out.

    What I find amusing is how you twist those words regions and provinces and then say province in the end like they are one and the same.

    I just find it tiring that people like you just keep spewing out lies and as a result the forum gets clogged up with all these useless threads and finding new information is like finding a needle in a haystack thanks to people like you.

  6. #226
    stradar1's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,711

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Figures you would fall into that. You're wrong so obviously you call me a fanboy which proves me right but the fact is that what I just posted was stuff that was posted by other people and CA dozens of times. I'm not the one going around opening new threads and posting dozens of stuff. You are. Nobody needs to be a fanboy to point that fact out.

    What I find amusing is how you twist those words regions and provinces and then say province in the end like they are one and the same.

    I just find it tiring that people like you just keep spewing out lies and as a result the forum gets clogged up with all these useless threads and finding new information is like finding a needle in a haystack thanks to people like you.
    Dude lmao rofl chill out CA has said them selves provinces are the Main hub for controlling the other Regions im not lieing about anything get your facts straight dude.
    Total War is the only massive war game that has yet to be Surpassed keep up the good work CA don't let us down!!!!

  7. #227

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Figures you would fall into that. You're wrong so obviously you call me a fanboy which proves me right but the fact is that what I just posted was stuff that was posted by other people and CA dozens of times. I'm not the one going around opening new threads and posting dozens of stuff. You are. Nobody needs to be a fanboy to point that fact out.

    What I find amusing is how you twist those words regions and provinces and then say province in the end like they are one and the same.

    I just find it tiring that people like you just keep spewing out lies and as a result the forum gets clogged up with all these useless threads and finding new information is like finding a needle in a haystack thanks to people like you.
    This...




    /disapears

    Suebi> Everything else.

  8. #228
    Greve Af Göteborg's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,557

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by stradar1 View Post
    Dude lmao rofl chill out CA has said them selves provinces are the Main hub for controlling the other Regions im not lieing about anything get your facts straight dude.
    Uhm, no they haven't. Regions are part of provinces which can be composed of anything between 2-4 regions.

  9. #229
    stradar1's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,711

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Figures you would fall into that. You're wrong so obviously you call me a fanboy which proves me right but the fact is that what I just posted was stuff that was posted by other people and CA dozens of times. I'm not the one going around opening new threads and posting dozens of stuff. You are. Nobody needs to be a fanboy to point that fact out.

    What I find amusing is how you twist those words regions and provinces and then say province in the end like they are one and the same.

    I just find it tiring that people like you just keep spewing out lies and as a result the forum gets clogged up with all these useless threads and finding new information is like finding a needle in a haystack thanks to people like you.
    There are 183 regions in Rome II, that are grouped into 57 provinces. Provinces are groupings of up to four regions, and each region within a province can be conquered separately. However, the control of an entire province will allow a player to pass edicts on provincial level, edicts that provide bonuses such as increased public happiness or military production. Construction options for a province are displayed on a single menu, while public happiness is also province based. This means that if public happiness drops too low in a province, the most unhappy region will rebel instead of the entire province.
    Individual villages and resource buildings will be gone from the campaign map in Rome II, and instead confined into the regional capital. Each regional capital will have an automatic garrison whose size is To compensate the removal of resource buildings, armies now have a raid stance, which automatically generates loot and reduces their upkeep cost. A player can raid in both friendly and hostile territory, although raiding one's own regions will have negative effects on public happiness.
    Each province will have a provincial capital that has walls, unlike most regional capitals. Siege battles will occur only on settlements with walls or military buildings in an effort to lessen the amount of siege battles, and to provide alternative fighting scenarios for smaller settlements. Because of their larger size, provincial capitals also have more building slots than regional capitals.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_War:_Rome_II
    Total War is the only massive war game that has yet to be Surpassed keep up the good work CA don't let us down!!!!

  10. #230

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by stradar1 View Post
    Dude lmao rofl chill out CA has said them selves Regions are the Main hub for controlling the other provinces im not lieing about anything get your facts straight dude.
    Ok seriously this is getting out of hand. You need to calm down.

    There are 183 regions in Rome II, the highest number ever and nearly double that of Total War: Rome. As a result the Creative Assembly have overhauled the way in which regions work in the game and have added provinces to the title. Provinces are groupings of between two to four regions and each region within a province can be occupied by a different faction.

    These information have been posted awhile back so please get your facts straight. The campaign map clearly shows this and the map is massive.

    There are 183 regions in Rome II, that are grouped into 57 provinces. Provinces are groupings of up to four regions, and each region within a province can be conquered separately. However, the control of an entire province will allow a player to pass edicts on provincial level, edicts that provide bonuses such as increased public happiness or military production. Construction options for a province are displayed on a single menu, while public happiness is also province based. This means that if public happiness drops too low in a province, the most unhappy region will rebel instead of the entire province.
    Individual villages and resource buildings will be gone from the campaign map in Rome II, and instead confined into the regional capital. Each regional capital will have an automatic garrison whose size is To compensate the removal of resource buildings, armies now have a raid stance, which automatically generates loot and reduces their upkeep cost. A player can raid in both friendly and hostile territory, although raiding one's own regions will have negative effects on public happiness.
    Each province will have a provincial capital that has walls, unlike most regional capitals. Siege battles will occur only on settlements with walls or military buildings in an effort to lessen the amount of siege battles, and to provide alternative fighting scenarios for smaller settlements. Because of their larger size, provincial capitals also have more building slots than regional capitals.
    I give up. I have no idea what you are shooting for.

    Greve you have the floor.

    @Rebel_Caesar.

    I think it's fair that someone has to at least point out the flaws every now and then.
    Last edited by nameless; June 12, 2013 at 07:20 PM.

  11. #231
    Eofor's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Geatland
    Posts
    2,489

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    I just noticed that Gamespot only has their coverage for The Puppeteer highlighted on their schedule. Is there anywhere else where I could watch the show?
    Nvm they're covering Rome 2.

  12. #232
    Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,733

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    It begin now!

  13. #233
    stradar1's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,711

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Ok seriously kid this is getting out of hand. You need to calm down.

    There are 183 regions in Rome II, the highest number ever and nearly double that of Total War: Rome. As a result the Creative Assembly have overhauled the way in which regions work in the game and have added provinces to the title. Provinces are groupings of between two to four regions and each region within a province can be occupied by a different faction.

    These information have been posted awhile back so please get your facts straight. The campaign map clearly shows this and the map is massive.



    I give up. I have no idea what you are shooting for.

    Greve you have the floor.
    I guess you both missed my post above anyways calling me a kid makes your argument so much clearer get over your self dude.
    Total War is the only massive war game that has yet to be Surpassed keep up the good work CA don't let us down!!!!

  14. #234

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Quote Originally Posted by stradar1 View Post
    I guess you both missed my post above anyways calling me a kid makes your argument so much clearer get over your self dude.
    At least I'm willing to admit it and change it. That and I blame it on the lagging forums as that was not my intention.

    My question is is I'm confused. So answer me this. You said regions are main hub but your post says Provinces are the controlling factors. What gives? THe regions are grouped into provinces because those are the main hubs or are you saying the regional capitals? Because those are the same anyways. One of the regions will clearly be the provincial capital.
    Last edited by nameless; June 12, 2013 at 07:24 PM.

  15. #235
    Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,733

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page


  16. #236

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Holy ****!
    "The only thing we learn from history is that we never learn from history."
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4,0 Ghz LGA 1150 | GPU: MSI AMD Radeon R9 280X 3GB DRR5 | RAM: G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U CL10 16 GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO Basic 500 GB SATA 6 GB/s | PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 CM 630 Watt | MBU: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer LGA1150 ATX
    Steam | Origin | Battlelog | Pics
    Austrian Company GC

  17. #237

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Holy ****! I am thoroughly impressed. I am still iffy on the unit cards, but they are growing on me, especially now.

    The Great War Mod for NTW!

  18. #238
    Eofor's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Geatland
    Posts
    2,489

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    Godammit Gamespot why did your schedule say that it was twenty minutes when it was only ten?

  19. #239
    Gugg's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    438

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    This is the best thing I've seen in a long time! I need to change my pants! Brb
    Who dares wins

  20. #240

    Default Re: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

    I can not wait to get this game. Great presentation. I want to play this prologue. No not I want..... I NEED.
    Got nothing...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •