Page 116 of 122 FirstFirst ... 166691106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2434

Thread: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Yes there is a special version for Causa belli see page one of this thread -i don't know about addition region pack. You can play on VH/VH but it will be tough.

Thanks Bran, I started one here on very hard difficulty and it really is difficult, in addition to fighting the Native Americans

Hey Bran, sorry to bother you again, but how can you make a more up-to-date version of Cause Belli and AUM? Both mods were updated this year.

Patrician

They are already updated they use the latest versions I believe. I am moving on to other projects so enjoy what is here.

All right, thanks again Bran, good luck in your projects.

Hey Bran, is it possible to have just the file one of 269,2 Kb but with ottoman bug fixes?

Patrician

which one is that elinath? what is the file called what version?

Libertus

I'd like to ask whether the volley fire AUM in post one can be optimised for use for the files in post 17 and 31 or is it only optimised for the file in post one only? I'm using post 31 and was shocked at how accurate the newly added units were compared to the generic line infantry
    Last edited by lordgeorgr141; June 09, 2019 at 09:04 PM.

Patrician

will take a look.

Hello Bran, i just installed causa belli 2.2 mod following instructions at the post one of this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...inor-Factions) but after this the game doesn't launch... i know it's not your mod but i'd like to use the one you changed for your modifications of darthmod empire.The causa belli creator didn't connect since march so i ask you how you installed it?What's the problem? thanks you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    which one is that elinath? what is the file called what version?
    Volley fire version at post one

Sorry for double post
    Last edited by elinath; June 16, 2019 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elinath View Post
    Hello Bran, i just installed causa belli 2.2 mod following instructions at the post one of this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...inor-Factions) but after this the game doesn't launch... i know it's not your mod but i'd like to use the one you changed for your modifications of darthmod empire.The causa belli creator didn't connect since march so i ask you how you installed it?What's the problem? thanks you!
    Sorry never mind i just forgot to replace AUM

thanks for your work bran

Hi all I'm having some issues with instillation particularly with the slaughter/volley fire version as well as the battlefield max and music mod. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hello...I went back to ETW, decided to try out DME with AUM, downloaded your your settings for DME-AUM, and ran into a problem. The artillery units added by AUM have skirmish mode toggleable, and button for it replaces the one for round shot...so with those, I cannot switch back to round shot after changing to another ammo type.

While the fix is simple, I though I'd let you know.

Patrician

thanks will fix

Patrician

DME-AUM BRAN VERSION FIXED TYPO FOR ARTILLERY SKIRMISH ALL GOOD NOW New Download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/c9w90a...E_AUM.rar/file

Libertus

hi, I'm using volley fire post 31 and I realised that certain units can't volley fire such as the irish brigade for portugal and saxony's unique regiment of foot (the marine unit in the AUM in post 1 can't volley fire either), incredibly obsure I know but i feel like playing with minor factions which for some reason have some pretty sweet unique units. please fix this

Last edited by lordgeorgr141; July 03, 2019 at 11:42 PM.

Hi Bran mac born,

I installed your volley fire darthmod.pack,cbcore2.2 and aum packs but still line infantry still using rank fire i don't know why i checked in all packs that infantry can skirmish,in unit ability junctinos tables,...all is okay i'm playing in ultimate late campaign

In unit information during battle when i click right on unit, i see still fire by rank firing drill

Do you still take requests to make personalized versions of your edits? Because I have a specific one in mind if you are still doing it and able to provide, Bran.

Hi Bran

The new BAI settings only serve for campaign battles? Is that in the way of playing individual battle, I do not find big differences, only from the fire volley

It would be so nice to create a setting that has otoman bug fix / hard economy and volley fire. Thank you