Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 176792107108109110111112113114115116117
Results 2,321 to 2,327 of 2327

Thread: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Thanks for the mods! I have a problem though. New cannon projectiles are too much for my modest GPU- they look like smoking rockets and lower my fps to 20. Is there anyway I can turn off these? (My projectiles at DM launcher is already ticked off)

Addition: I'm using volley fire for all with correct CB plug in, Janissary Beylik Grenadiers cannot volley, only first line fires. In fact, they can't do any fire types as I unlocked them all.
    Last edited by alhoon; August 12, 2019 at 08:32 PM. Reason: double post

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

How do I know if its working?

Is the BAI's accuracy modified by the difficulty in all the different mods? Im looking for a Hard economy/regional development/volley fire/30% less accuracy that doesn't change the AI's accuracy with the difficulty modifier.

Hello Bran !

I am a big fan of your work !
    Currently I play platoon fire, tight formations, hard economy and I enjoy it verry much.
    But I have a question: it is possible that the advanced platoon fire not working ? Is not working for me
    Did i made a mistake whne I instaled the sub-mod or is a chance that you can take a look to see if it is any problem ?

Thanks a lot !

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex

HB The accuracy was lowered in the unit tables-the ai will still get a small buff per difficulty.

Kogaion- Advance platoon fire is only for ELITE units. All others use rank and valley fire.

Guthar- Use this file from post # 1 DME_BSM_OFF.rar
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; August 16, 2019 at 03:49 AM.

Yes, I know, but my elite troops use only FBR, not platoon fire.
    Maybe I did something wrong when I instaled the game, or is something not set in elite units tabble (fireing mods) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kogaion View Post
    Yes, I know, but my elite troops use only FBR, not platoon fire.
    Maybe I did something wrong when I instaled the game, or is something not set in elite units tabble (fireing mods) ?
    you can edit these on DB:

unit_abilities
    unit_class_to_abilities
    unit_to_unit_abilities

Those three affects the unit abilities. if you didn't edit, remove or make it your entries the same the unit would use 2 abilities at the same time. Edit the unit_class_abilities or unit_abilities and make the different class fire either rank fire for medium infantry, platoon for heavy, volley fire for light or make the elite units use improved_platoon_fire. Then you can go to the unit_to_unit_abilities and add your entries one by one.