Thread: 40 unit submod UI

Default 40 unit submod UI

Hey, so the links to the old 40-unit mod are all dead, and I haven't been able to reverse engineer it from Darthmod. So does anyone have a working link to the UI mod?
    Love your enemy, it'll scare the hell out of him.-Mark Twain
    "'Khe San' died. Peacefully, in bed. Of gunshot wounds."
    -Darius Jedburgh, Edge Of Darkness

Default Re: 40 unit submod UI

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Uranus View Post
    Hey, so the links to the old 40-unit mod are all dead, and I haven't been able to reverse engineer it from Darthmod. So does anyone have a working link to the UI mod?
    Did you find any? I can't either.

Try to look at post #3 maybe it is what are you looking for

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post12760853

Did you find it ? I know there's a 40 unit submod included in DM Platinum 8.0.1 but I want to make sure the save game campaigns are on Hard campaign difficulty - they seem far too easy. Thanks.

it is included in the data files under "Empire Total War\data\DME\Packs" the file is named "dme_uied.templates" all you have to do is rename it to "uied.templates" and replace the original file in "Empire Total War\data\ui\templates". i do recommend to backing up the original file. as for the preset 40 ui save games they change to 2 years per turn and it just has its own rule set. so i go about it the old fashion way set my campaign settings in the darth mod launcher, launch empire start a new campaign make a save file and just edit it with editsf. i personally use 40 units army and 20 naval. ive messed with 60 units but they dont show the last 20 units in the ui.

What does changing the file you mentioned do ? I play 40x campaigns exclusively on DME/DMN, and the UI seems fine. Is it a new battle UI ?