Thread: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

CB does not have campaign files it is a unit add pact. 2x does not work messes with pathfinding.

What is the purpose of the configurations that do not have the ottoman bug fix if this aspect is necessary due to the game bug? Is a configuration possible that includes hard economy / ottoman bug fix / volley fire ???
    What is the purpose of the configurations that do not have the ottoman bug fix if this aspect is necessary due to the game bug? Is a configuration that includes hard economy / ottoman bug fix / volley fire possible?

Patrician

the other versions it is for those who want the non european factions to be strong with big armies. ottoman turn bug fix nerfs those factions armies.

Bran,

I tested some of your mod settings yesterday. When it comes to Sweden, there is no " DMN_MOD_SWEDEN.pack". Is that why their entire army has such a comparatively low morale?
    As Sweden, I fought the danes, and their militia would have double morale over my line infantry. Also when recruiting any navy unit, there would be a double set of everything. Same price, with one having slightly better stats.
    I'm guessing Sweden remains unmodded from DME?

I'd really like to play as Sweden, do you have any stat updates/fix for them?

Thanks,

Patrician

Darthmod has a full Swedish roster of units. So does AUM. You do not know what you are talking about. Unit_stats_land db: poltava units and SA units and others so about 50 units. You must not have Darthmod installed or you are trolling here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    Darthmod has a full Swedish roster of units. So does AUM. You do not know what you are talking about. Unit_stats_land db: poltava units and SA units and others so about 50 units. You must not have Darthmod installed or you are trolling here.

Alright, clearly you didn't understand my question.

I'm not talking about Sweden not having units. I asked about the morale. You got hung up on the .pack file.

I have a game up now, where Sweden's Line Infantry has a morale value of 8, while Denmark's Line Infantry has a value of 15. The Danish Militia has a morale value of 10. Meaning, that their lowest tier unit have more morale than the standard Line Infantry of my faction, being Sweden.

Furthermore, if I play as Denmark, the morale is reversed, and Sweden, as the enemy AI, does have higher morale.

Is this how the AI is "enhanced"? Making them harder to beat by giving them a morale boost?

I'm not attacking your work, I'm just trying to understand exactly why the enemy has such high morale versus my own faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    the other versions it is for those who want the non european factions to be strong with big armies. ottoman turn bug fix nerfs those factions armies.
    Bran, I used the configuration of post # 15, however I experienced the Ottoman bug, the lag of the turn, about the year 1708. I am forced to use the configuration # 31 It is possible for you to make a configuration of Hard Economy more ottoman bug fix?
    Bran, I used the configuration of post # 15, however I experienced the Ottoman bug, the lag of the turn, about the year 1708. I am forced to use the configuration # 31 It is possible for you to make a configuration of Hard Economy more ottoman bug fix?

Patrician

SPECIAL REQUEST VERSION FOR KAIMARU: VOLLEY FIRE/TIGHT FORMATION/LESS ACCURACY/BETTER MORALE FOR SWEDES/LOWER AI BUFFS/HARD ECONOMY/OTTOMAN BUG FIX
    Attached Files Attached Files

Patrician

SPECIAL REQUEST VERSION FOR VANQUISHER92: HARD/REGIONAL/OTTOMAN BUG FIX

Patrician

SPECIAL LIONHEARTX10 VERSION FOR AMERICAN LET'S PLAY CAMPAIGN
    REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT/HARD ECONOMY/OTTOMAN BUG FIX/VOLLEY FIRE/LESS ACCURACY/TIGHT FORMATIONS.
    PLAY ON HARD CAMPAIGN/VERY HARD BATTLES.

you are great Bran, do not ever die

Okay...so which versions work with AUM-DME? Getting quite puzzled about all these options....

Hi, bran its your submod works fine with that unit pack ? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...32-DME_POLAND2 ??

[QUOTE=Bran Mac Born;15681388]SPECIAL LIONHEARTX10 VERSION FOR AMERICAN LET'S PLAY CAMPAIGN
    REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT/HARD ECONOMY/OTTOMAN BUG FIX/VOLLEY FIRE/LESS ACCURACY/TIGHT FORMATIONS.
    PLAY ON HARD CAMPAIGN/VERY HARD BATTLES.

This work with Europe fractions ??

I am asking because its say for america lets play.

AUM been updated to 33% less accuracy, its a lionheartx10 version have 33% or 50% less accuracy ?? Iam not sure if i use both the stats will be compatible. Iam looking to have 33% for AUM and Bran settings. A 50% its to short for mee.

Hello Bran,

It's been a long time since I've last seen or used it, but I recall that at some point in the past you've made or shared a sub-mod that gave certain map resources additional effects from buildings that improve them in the sake of Napoleon TW, i.e. wood logging camps gave a discount to building ships while ironworks cheapened the artillery slightly. I can't find it on the forums anymore, there's just way too many pages now. Wondering whether you still have it, or at least know how to replicate it? Would just copying building effects from NTW directly work properly?

Patrician

I would just add those lines you want from Napoleon into Empire building effects with PFM.

Alex(España)'s Avatar Civis

EDIT: I resolve the problem xd
    Last edited by Alex(España); November 26, 2018 at 09:24 AM.
    Si en el frente veis a unos soldados sucios, mal afeitados, con el uniforme desabrochado y las botas rotas, cuadraos ante el, es un héroe, es un español.

Sobre los muchachos de la División Azul.

Libertus

Bran, for some reason I cant use the files posted in post 1(fire by rank) and post 17 they appear to be corrupted
    Last edited by lordgeorgr141; December 18, 2018 at 10:20 PM.