Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 227297112113114115116117118119120121122
Results 2,421 to 2,434 of 2434

Thread: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

anyway i manage to download it.
    at turn 90 game was stuck during AI turn.
    I load an earlier game and continue but after 2 turns it again stuck in another AI's turn ( i check for possible solutions only and tried them all, verifying steam files, trying to do different moves before end turn, declare war or cancell agreements with AI etc. no help at all) and i gave up..
    If you are looking for mod in 2022 do not bother darthmod and try other mods.
    Most probably all these issues are vanilla game issues but still darthmod could not find a solution again probably hard coded game files

i don't get it. my darthmod and bran doesn't show enough blood. shouldn't musket fire also cause blood? i only see blood when hit by cannon
    Dear CA,

Please gives us the ability to fire by rank! Line one, line two, line three!

I hear this mod fixes the AI region swapping issue? Thats all i am really after what version do you recomend?
    Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|Galvanized Iron View Post
    I love slavery

I have problem with volley fire for grenadier is work but line infantry isn't work in late year anyone have solution?

I'm sure this is a long shot but has anyone had any issues with glitched agents? It worked for a little bit but I started a new campaign with the dutch and since then every faction I try to use has bugged agents that disappear when put into settlements. I've isolated it to only when I load the DME_Darthmod.pack file. It doesn't happen on "vanilla" DME. And I've tried multiple files from the various posts and all do it

Having the same issue with spies, seems to be when install the DME_Darthmod.pack (everything else works as intended before install that). Also have an added issue with ships when installing the pack as infantry can't land in any spots. Wouldn't be such an issue but if a port is blocked then nothing I can do. Probably linked to this as well, but when trying to play 40 stacks, only 20 can actually enter one fleet at a time.

Tried everything to resolve this, uninstall, reinstall, downloaded files again, verified files, deleting empire file in appdata to ensure no files were being saved, checked videos to ensure I was installing correct. Nothing. Darth mod works up uninstall installing these files. So weird since I have downloaded this in the past and loved it. Can't really go back to normal Empire or even normal Darthmod

I'm also having the same issues RE: the DME_Darthmod.pack regarding agents, and ships. I suspect it is related to the May 12 patch CA released for Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanowa French View Post
    I'm also having the same issues RE: the DME_Darthmod.pack regarding agents, and ships. I suspect it is related to the May 12 patch CA released for Empire.
    Good Shout! Didn't realise the game was updated and that was the issue. Fixed by reverting to old patch (1.3 mac/linux). Unsure if this has any long term issue but fixes spies and ship issue

Sadly the agents wont work even with reverting to betas. I tried all betas and also installed multiple versions DME_Darthmod.pack file but no fix. Are you sure just "reverting" to beta 1.3 fixed agents problem?

The beta's got updated with the new patch as well, so that work round no longer works. Someone has uploaded the original Empire files on Moddb, download and replace them to go back to the pre patch version https://www.moddb.com/mods/napoleon-...pdate-apr-2023

Icon14 Re: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus99 View Post
    The beta's got updated with the new patch as well, so that work round no longer works. Someone has uploaded the original Empire files on Moddb, download and replace them to go back to the pre patch version https://www.moddb.com/mods/napoleon-...pdate-apr-2023
    It works! Guys, you are the best. I fell in love with Darthmod and Bran Mac tweaks. This is the best way to play Total War: Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimcheck View Post
    It works! Guys, you are the best. I fell in love with Darthmod and Bran Mac tweaks. This is the best way to play Total War: Empire.
    Can confirm, it works =)
    Thanks a lot Narrows

I) I want to play a 40x unit, 4tpy campaign as France, VH/VH or VH/H campaign, and the ottoman/dagestan fix. What file do I use ?

II)What does the file "DME_BSM___" control ?

III) What is meant by fire by rank/volley ? Fire by rank meaning the first line fire then drop, then the second, then the third ? And volley just meaning only the first line fire ? Or does it refer to the pattern in which they all fire ? I.E. all at once, at will, rolling down the line ?

IV) Is there any ottoman fix that does not nerf them economically ? I've read something about giving them one of/all of georgia's provinces. I don't want them nerfed militarily and steamrolled. What about parking a ship in the bosporous straight at Constantinople ?

Thanks for any help, these mods looks great, but it's confusing the way they're laid out. I suppose that comes with there being so many variations !
    Last edited by sharkeyyyy; November 23, 2023 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Edited: Different Questions

Herr Lindstrom's Avatar Semisalis

Hey Bran I've been playing your mod with Causa Belli as Denmark and I noticed a couple things that were kindof broken compared to the original CB 2.2 mod in that Denmark's recruitment roster is different from CB2.2 to your CB edit. Denmark should have only Landvaern to replace vanilla Militia, Landvaern Cav to replace Provisional Cav. Some of the units like the Landvaern infantry in question has first rank fire only. I haven't gotten my campaign far enough yet to see if any of the more elite units work or not so far regular line infantry works as intended. I'm using your Tighter Formations, volley fire, more ammo, less accuracy edits for DME and CB2.2 If you have a chance to test CB2.2 and your CB edit you'll know what I mean. Otherwise I'm enjoying my campaign battles are tough and epic. Was no easy feat dealing with Sweden on land and UK deciding they wanted Iceland so I had to beat UK on the high seas. Tough fights all around, every single one of them!

Oh and Happy New Year, welcome to 2024 everyone. May Empire never die! 🥳🍻