Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 217196111112113114115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2434

Thread: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Bran Mac - Overall I am looking for file 1 but with hard economy and ottoman fix, less accuracy is a bonus but only if it will effect the aum mod units too. So far I am seeing a version that does 2/3 must haves but not all 3 unfortunately.

Is there a BAI submod that doesn't effect the economy? I downloaded two I thought were BAI and had a lot more income

i wanna play as the united states but i don't wanna start from 1821-1850 I saw video where the guy started from 1783-1899. I would like to know where I could download this mod

Is there anything that makes First Rate and Second Rate Ships very rare for the AI to recruit.

Hi Bran Mac Born. I was trying to reduce musket range from standard 120 to 100. I change range values in Darth_projectiles and Projectiles files, but the range in-game stays the same. Not sure why the game didn't take the change. Other stats changes I made to the game stick, just musket range somehow cannot be changed. Could you enlighten me on how to change the range? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    UPDATED AUM DME MOD PACK TO BE IN BALANCE WITH BRAN SETTINGS-VOLLEY FIRE. SEE FRONT PAGE OF THIS POST FOR LINK. OR HERE IS THE LINK HERE:http://www.mediafire.com/file/r867su...E_AUM.rar/file
    This file is missing sir

Good morning bran.
    I would like to play the SUPER SLAUGHTER Version version of your sub-mod, but for that to happen i would need the DME_darthmod.rar, CB_Core2.2.pack, and DME_AUM.pack versions of the SUPER SLAUGHTER Version which should all have voley fire but unfortunatly i dont seem to find those files anywhere, only independent versions of each file, not a cooersive pack of the three. If i dont have the three with the same setting such as ammo ammount, formation spacing and firing type (voley fire) the game will simply be too unbalanced, all units with mass fire will just win every encounter with all the other units. i've already had to fix this for your submod in your napoleon mod, so i know that this comunly refereed "mass voley fire" is just normal vanilla "voley fire" with the skirmish hability inside the game files. So could you please land me a hand and make it all together?
    I'll be waiting your response.
    With best regards

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

003skar98- Use the Causa Belli version 2.2 from post one and use the link for the AUM volley fire version --the link still works. Use in combination with the Super Slaughter Volley fire version. To make them all together would be too big a file to upload here.

Black ader-Volley fire works best.
    Sorry if I am a slow-learner (and a late writer...), so I have to install volley fire (post 1#, file one) and ottoman bug kill (post #28), right ?

Patrician

Blackader-These are all self contained use just one version. Use #28 if you want that.

Patrician

NEW:REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT/LESS TRADE INCOME. POST #36

LOWERED TRADE INCOME BY 50%. LAND ECONOMIES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN IN REGULAR VERSIONS

DME-AUM BRAN VERSION FIXED TYPO FOR ARTILLERY SKIRMISH ALL GOOD NOW New Download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/c9w90a...E_AUM.rar/file

Can i use aum_emp_optional_graphics with your version ??

Cheers

Nope, just like i said. did a quick test after copy pasting the files you said and it was just like isaid. did a quick test with the british on flatlands with units from vanilla, darthmod, cB, and AUM, some did voley fire some rank fire, and vanilla granediers even only shoot on the front row. i'll have to use the fix i made...

the northumberland_fusiliers_britain from DME_darthmod is also not working, i checked the pfm files, it is correctly set up but its just not working idk why

Hi mac, excellent mod I have had problems with the mod the first time I installed it it worked perfect, then I reinstalled it because of problems with my pc I installed empire again but this time the mod did not work, also the DME_BSM OFF file shows the artillery bullets as smoking rockets I really do not know why I do not know if anyone else in this thread has the same problem.

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

I don't know if I am dumb, but for the life of me I cannot find exactly what I need.

All Im looking for is a file with volley fire/tighter formations/less accuracy/more ammo/ottoman fix.

And Im looking for it to be balanced for DME, CB, and AUM.

I've got DME and CB and I absolutely cannot find a version for AUM. But that doesn't make sense to me because AUM comes with DME by default.
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Is there a version here that just makes the economy harder to handle + perhaps better campaign/battle AI? I love the sounds and firing of Darthmod, but dont want any one tactic forced if that's what all those volley fire/fire by rank versions mean, and I just want a harder campaign, not beginning with like 25,000 gold etc.
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Not sure why chrome is blocking the download?

i have the same problem.
    chrome blocks the files to be downloaded and see the files dangerous ??

Quote Originally Posted by hastati-musty View Post
    i have the same problem.
    chrome blocks the files to be downloaded and see the files dangerous ??
    i could not find how to edit my msg.
    i was trying to download data file on the 3rd post. and chrome blocked it.