Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 186893108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2434

Thread: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

hi Bran, great mod. I downloaded a week or so ago for DME but it seems to me alliances are too easy to make along with trade deals.

I picked one of the regional development choices and certainly the AI is declaring war more in general for my campaign but I'm not sure if this is meant
    to be so easy to get other nations friendly with yours.

Thanks

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Trade is important in the mod so nations will trade and grow or they will die on the vine by Crom.

okay that makes sense, although what if there are bad relations, will it be harder then?

also was anything in the coding changed to make becoming ally's so easy? I just want to make sure I haven't done something wrong in installing this submod and that it is
    performing as expected. As I mentioned, I certainly see a more aggressive AI on the campaign map in general.

Last piece, does the AI move more intelligently on the campaign map or still vanilla in that regard.

thank you!

Hello Bran, so after I played for about 100 turns in total (with different factions) I wanted to give some feedback. I am using the super slaughter volley fire with causa belli volley fire. The AI is definitely better but, what I don't like is that, it forms a damn good line, like, excellent formation, and then when you actually get near them to fire, they just decide to scramble around and make a huge blob, they then get REALLY close, try to fire, and then just decide to charge in, and by the time they charge they have like 150 men left. I tried to play with very hard battle setting but it still didn't change that, they do perform well, but whenever you get close they NEVER stay in their formation. Also, instead of just moving forward or whatnot, they switch regiments' position for no reason, and then they decide that they don't want to form a line anymore and then charge, and then they change their mind again and so on and so forth.

In other words, they blob up, break formation, and change their minds way too often. Is there a way to somehow change this? Thanks.

Laetus

Hello Bran, I've tried the volley fire mods over and over. Is it possible to remove FBR completely from the game? For some reason the late infantry units are still using FBR even though it should be disabled for all units. Even in custom battle, the late units are using FBR, and in campaign.

Patrician

micro-will look into that .I do not have Empire installed right now-so you will have to wait. Wars of the Gods took all my spare time.I need a break from modding at the moment as I have other matters to attend too.

Laetus

Thanks for the answer, I'll keep poking around in PFM, hopefully I might find a solution. I understand you have other things to attend to (as a modder myself for other games I can totally relate).

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Does this mod change the unit size?

I play with TIGHT FORMATIONS/VOLLEY FIRE/50% LESS ACCURACY/OTTOMAN TURN BUG FIX version, it's a great submod.
    but the grenadier units from several factions still have grenade ability and can't make square formation

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Does this mod change the unit size?
    If you want to change unit size then do it in the DME launcher before starting a new campaign as a modified gamesave is required.

Quote Originally Posted by Soap Mactavish View Post
    I play with TIGHT FORMATIONS/VOLLEY FIRE/50% LESS ACCURACY/OTTOMAN TURN BUG FIX version, it's a great submod.
    but the grenadier units from several factions still have grenade ability and can't make square formation
    I think you need to change that in the DME launcher before starting a new campaign.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

SickRabbit's Avatar Civis

Hi Bran, thank you for your amazing work. Does AUM is only Volley Fire or will it be affected by the Version I download?

Patrician

SickRabbit- Use the volley fire version if you use the AUM bran version.

SickRabbit's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    SickRabbit- Use the volley fire version if you use the AUM bran version.
    Aye, thanks for reply (:

Even when I'm using the Ottoman Bug Fix, I get huge lag when the turn is ended and the Ottoman turn comes. Any suggestion?

Patrician

Park a ship in the strait by Istanbul. Also Just take out that city!!!!

crosscheck86's Avatar Civis

I'm using Darthmod 8.1 with SubsPower 1.5 (wich uses CB 2.01) . Does volleyFire work for that version too?

Can I play CB volley fire and AUM volley fire together ?

Thank you so much for this! Quick question, does Post 1, file 1 (mass volley fire), include the CAI adjustments such as more naval invasions, or do I download the super slaughter mode for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    TOUGH ECONOMY/Volley Fire- SLOWER GROWTH-4 TURNS PER YEAR-TOUGHER AI ARMIES
    50% reduction in gdp bonuses and trade port income across the board for Player and AI for 4tpy games and very small bonus for AI per difficulty level settings and a bigger hit for the player per difficulty.
    Tougher AI armies. AI Units get better morale and reload and marksmanship.10-15%+
    Will be a challenge, but you will have enough money to make some armies
    build 07/28/17
    Hi bran mac born just want to start saying that i think its amazing you are still staying active and i love your work, What i would like to ask you is if it is possible for you to make a special version of this. I really want this one but with rank by fire instead and removal of the ai units getting better moral, reload and markmanship. I would be so glad if you could help me

Maybe someone can tell me this, since I've spent hours going through the .pack file manager looking for building hitpoints so I can increase them, I noticed that Bran said he'd made them 5x stronger, which is good but I can't find the in the db section to change them more. Thanks in advance.