Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 126287102103104105106107108109110111112
Results 2,221 to 2,229 of 2229

Thread: The War Room

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: The War Room

The Yearly Hotseating Awards are up in voting phase!

The yearly hotseating awards are in their final voting phase, so don't forget to vote if you wish to still participate. The voting will end soon so quickly jump in the threads if you haven't done it yet. Vote for those who you feel deserve their respective award. Lets make this award as good as the previous ones, so gather up people and press those buttons.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Hello everyone. Someone knows where I can find the mod, a spring of dream. because I have not found the mod to download, or if someone has a similar mod on game of thrones tv season 7? Sorry for how I write, I'm Spanish.Hello everyone. Someone knows where I can find the mod, a spring dream. because I have not found the mod to download, or if someone has a similar mod on game of thrones tv season 7?

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MatiasCastill View Post
    Hello everyone. Someone knows where I can find the mod, a spring of dream. because I have not found the mod to download, or if someone has a similar mod on game of thrones tv season 7? Sorry for how I write, I'm Spanish.Hello everyone. Someone knows where I can find the mod, a spring dream. because I have not found the mod to download, or if someone has a similar mod on game of thrones tv season 7?
    Work on Dream of Spring is currently on a hiatus with no realease, the closest thing you'll get is the original Westeros: Total War: https://www.moddb.com/mods/westeros-total-war
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Well, Soul claims he still kinda works on it (on his moddb page). Anyway, a link to one of the older versions is availible in this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ream-of-Spring . If you managed to reach some of the ppl who attended sevenrealms you might also get your hands on the newer stuff I suppose.

In other news, Westeros Total War is definely worth of shot. Feel free to use a "hotseat" hotfix to it (link is for example here). I will also soon start working on a larger patch for Westeros Total War, which should fix and improve many things (will be making an anoucement soon....), such as add custom campaigns. That should also bring more life back Westeros hotseating section I expect
    Last edited by Jadli; September 22, 2018 at 03:38 AM.

Blog Entries

The old Hotseat open positions threads have been archived, please use this one from now on: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...amp-Open-Spots The aim of this thread is to see how many different hotseats are administrated by different members at the current time and links to the hotseats. Please comment any new hotseats starting, positions being taken/becoming vacant down below, and we'll update it consecutively. The aim is to reduce the clutter of multiple threads and keep one major one for a better overview, and that one might look for open positions in just one section, rather than all.
    and Peaman

Blog Entries

Hey there fellas! The TWC Member Awards Nominations are live, and could certainly use some nominations for the Hotseat category, and who better to nominate people for it than you guys?
    and Peaman

Hello!

Newblood here

Have not been active in about 2 years, and the Hotseats seem to be sparse. But, I would a NB/YB hotseat if any one would run it!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rainerslane View Post
    Hello!

Newblood here

Have not been active in about 2 years, and the Hotseats seem to be sparse. But, I would a NB/YB hotseat if any one would run it!!
    Welcome back! Here's an overview of the currently running Hotseats here, together with a list of open spots. There's not that many at the moment, though I can say that there are plans of launching a newbloods hotseat in not too long
    and Peaman

Blog Entries

There's a new AoPK hotseat up that takes a fresh take on diplomacy (meaning, none). Take a look at it!
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...he-Throne-AoPK
    and Peaman