Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some news from the team

Woold's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Some news from the team

Pheew.. Happy to know that the mod is alive too. To bad I cant give +rep yet.

well hopefully this mod gets released soon and the soviet mod "rage of the dark gods" gets updated before sega/CA start to advertise their new total war game after atilla that is going to be an old world total war, whcih will rolaly up the warhammer lore, but i still am following this mod cause i love it so much

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

that a good new pyrosh, i was feared the mod was halted for good, looking forward those previews

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Page-48/page48

Manus supra idolum age primum et septimum de QuatuoR

Laetus

Great to hear the mod is still alive

Big thanks to the original creators of this truly excellent mod and may we kindly ask for permission to reuse your amazing 3D models, for sprites in Warhammer Dark Omen please (the pc game from 1998). As we have created mod tools (www.dark-omen.org) to allow new sprites and maps to be imported and have also gained permission to reuse the Call of Warhammer 3D models and Civ 3 Warhammer sprites. We basically export the 3D models in MilkShape and then import into Fragmotion which can autogenerate sprites by running through the animations (walk/run/charge/attack) and rotates in 8 angles to produce .bmp/.tga sprites. We will of course credit any models we reuse and praise your names for eternity!

Example of CoW Giant converted into sprite (Plus some of our own Dark Elves and also Skaven extracted from Shadow of the Horned Rat) as we would love to add all the Warhammer races
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm37...mpBUP4U9nVE3Qg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123