Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rome: Total Rome Third Update

Default Rome: Total Rome Third Update

Deleted.
    Last edited by Quintus Dias; February 20, 2021 at 01:59 AM.

Default Re: Rome: Total Rome

Nice!
    Let me give you a suggestion. Replace the Julii banner with the original Senate (SPQR) banner, and maintain the red color (don't change it into purple).
    Last edited by Boicote; April 04, 2013 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted.
    Last edited by Quintus Dias; February 20, 2021 at 01:09 AM.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Good stuff! there's allot of mods like this out there but its always nice to see someone else having a go and getting into the modding scene! +Rep for you!

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

good job, here have some rep

hello, first up, thanks for such a wonderful mod. really wanted to play it since day one.

i have a slight problem. whenever i conquer 50th region, the game crashes. i tried this many times. both by fighting the battle as well by using the auto mode. could you kindly let me know why it is happening and how i can solve the issue

thanks

I know how to include the Brutii, Scipii, and Senate family members, but I don't know how they would appear in the family tree. Usually the aren't there. But yes, the Senate banner would make this mod complete, unless you have other plans.

I also know of a way to get rid of the senate button. Look up Makanyanes neutralised senate mod

hey, lil bit off topic, but do u have any idea as to why my game crashes after 50th region is captured...

Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post
    I know how to include the Brutii, Scipii, and Senate family members, but I don't know how they would appear in the family tree. Usually the aren't there. But yes, the Senate banner would make this mod complete, unless you have other plans.

I also know of a way to get rid of the senate button. Look up Makanyanes neutralised senate mod

Sir, my game crashes once i capture 50th region using this mod... any solutions that u may have to offer? thank u

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Dias View Post
    ROME: TOTAL ROME

Rome: Total Rome unifies all of the Roman factions under the Julii banner, and slightly changes their original armies and cities. You'll get the choice of fighting on three major fronts. To the north lie the Gauls and beyond them fierce Germanic Tribes followed by the Britons, and to the east are the mighty Macedonians and their cousins, the Greeks, and finally to the south the powerful Carthaginians and weak Numidians. So where will you fight? On all three fronts or at one, maybe two?

So what this mod does is unites the Romans, changes a few things, and yeah that's about it, don't click on the senate button that's not whited out cause game will crash probably, and you only get the Julii family members, sorry couldn't make the generals of SPQR, brutii and scipii join in, so enjoy!
    using this mod whenever i capture the 50th region, the game crashes... any ideas sir... how i can fix it.

I don't know why it would crash unless it has something to do with the Senate faction not being there.
    Sorry for the late response

hey, but using the mod, it removes all the other roman factions and you are only left with julii and yes the senate is disabled...

Well the Senate is not completely removed from the game as the Senate tab is still present. The Senate would have to probably be completely removed from the game

LiquidSantanero's Avatar Miles
    Aruba, (in the Caribean, not Middle-East)

Hi everyone.

I think it is possible that the game crashes when capturing the 50th regions since the factions are modded into one and the victory conditions stayed the same. You might want to check the victory conditions.txt. If I am not mistaken the victory conditions for a certain dificulty campaign requires the capture of 50 regions, and Rome being one of them...
    I could be wrong though, but it wouldn't hurt to check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSantanero View Post
    Hi everyone.

I think it is possible that the game crashes when capturing the 50th regions since the factions are modded into one and the victory conditions stayed the same. You might want to check the victory conditions.txt. If I am not mistaken the victory conditions for a certain dificulty campaign requires the capture of 50 regions, and Rome being one of them...
    I could be wrong though, but it wouldn't hurt to check that out.

yes you are right. i tweaked it to hold certain number of regions n certain particular regions. works fine. thanks for the help though.

yep done. tweaked few things in victory conditions... works.

LiquidSantanero's Avatar Miles
    Aruba, (in the Caribean, not Middle-East)

Glad to have been of any help

Deleted.
    Last edited by Quintus Dias; February 20, 2021 at 01:10 AM.

Removed.
    Last edited by Quintus Dias; May 03, 2014 at 09:48 PM.

Removed.
    Last edited by Quintus Dias; May 03, 2014 at 09:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast