Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite conspiracy theory?

Default Whats your favorite conspiracy theory?

Well what is it? What do you find to be either the most interesting, believable or ridiculous conspiracy theroy of all time?
    I have nothing against the womens movement. Especially when Im walking behind it.

Default Re: Whats your favorite conspiracy theory?

What you call "conspiracy theories" - roswell, moon landing hoax, Kennedy assassination, watergate, skull & bones ect are merely pieces that fit into one overal puzzle - the Global Conspiracy to introduce a new world order superstate and a global microchipped slave population.

It's important to understand not to look at conspiracies as individual, unconnected events.

Global Conspiracy to introduce a new world order superstate and a global microchipped slave population.
    So then this is yours?
    I have nothing against the womens movement. Especially when Im walking behind it.

Probably the one where the Earth actually is flat, but the governments of the world have banded together to keep it a secret.

my favourite conspiracy is the one that tries to convince everyone that jessica simpson is actuall smart, the whole buffalo chickenwing was just a publicity stunt and act to make the newlyweds famous,cmon, she is stupid, face it, but she looks nice so who cares anyway.LOL

That the American and British secret services deal drugs to fund black ops

That the American and British secret services deal drugs to fund black ops
    That explains them training AQ and our helping the KLA :wink:

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

My fave conspiracyy theory is anything that comes in a Novusordoseclorum post.

I just read the divid icke and its pretty spaced out, is he high or something all the time?

sephodwyrm's Avatar Praefectus

My favorite conspiracy theory (I read it sometimes ago):
    The Americans never dropped nukes on Japan...(its so funny it makes me rofl and lmao)
    Older guy on TWC.
    Done with National Service. NOT patriotic. MORE realist. Just gimme cash.
    Dishing out cheap shots since 2006.

I'd have to say that my favorite is the '9-11 was planned the government' conspiracy. Open that can of worms, and many more shall come out! It's such an entertaining concept to dangle with!
    Last edited by Siblesz; August 22, 2006 at 02:28 AM.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Indefinitely Banned

My favourite conspiracy theory is the subject of Dan Brown's next novel, which will undoubtedly be a best seller.

"Way of the Sun" relates the earth-shattering tale of how Diana, Princess of Wales was assassinated by Opus Pocus (a sect of ninja-turtle warrior monks funded by the Church of England), because they discovered, from a prophecy found on ancient papyrus hidden in a Guiness bottle, that she was the reincarnation of Nefertiti. Her relationship with Dodi Fayed, a direct descendant of Akhnaten, threatened the very fabric of British society.

Dan shows, beyond a shadow of doubt, that Diana and Dodi were plotting to overthrow the House of Windsor and make the worship of the Aten the new state religion! Well, she just had to go, didn't she?

Plans on filming the book are already far advanced! It is expected to cast a sun tanned George Clooney in the role of Dodi and Nicole Kidman as the troubled princess. A touch of gravitas is going to be provided by a cameo performance provided by the ubiquitous Dame Judy Dench as Elizabeth II, Queen of England and Pope Benedict XVI is making a brief guest appearance as himself and will be heard mutterring "It's all going to end in tears", over and over again. The film score is being written and performed by Jade Warrior.

Uniquely, it is planned to release both the book and the film on the same day next year, April 1st 2007.

Probably the Moon landing hoax, because of how silly it is and the staggering amount of people believe in it.

And also, because some claim that Russia helped America to fake the landings. Russia. At the height of the Cold War.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabius Bluberus
    "I would have followed you to the end... my brother... my captain... my King" Weak-Minded Gondorian to Wimpy So-called King that is afraid of a ring.

"Tooth Fairy"

This faceless person is known to us only as the ‘tooth fairy’, but don't be fooled by the benign title. This woman is one who pulls the world's strings and is to blame for all the wars, exploitation and capitalistic imperialism. Doubt it? just see her incite your wife to violence if when you try and impede the latter’s “shopping”.

The ‘Tooth Fairy’ heads an organisation that goes back to the dawn of human history and is still venerated in aspects of Hinduism and Paganism around the globe. Within this secret organisation, she is known as the Mother Goddess and is descended from an alien life form that founded their regime on planet earth at Giza, Egypt prior to the Old Kingdom (2650 BC). Her predecessors include Mother Teresa, Mary Wollstonecraft, Mona Lisa, Mary Magdalene, Boudicca and Cleopatra and is alleged to have her hair cut in a tonsure during a special ceremony once a year underneath the Musée du Louvre.

The ‘Tooth Fairy’, seeking to control the world through Jewish / Zionist puppets wearing Kippahs and Forever Friends Bears, visits world leaders whilst they lay asleep and whispers subliminal messages / directions for the following day, giving rise to the otherwise unexplainable phenomena of the duplicitous politician.

She is currently engaging in a human cloning project that will enable the formation of an army to effect her aspirations for world domination. In fact some of these clones have already been processed but due to problems with brain development, have been discarded. These rejects tend to end up as political figures which as already explained, she manipulates at later dates,..and ‘sports’ people, most notably the football celebrities and their blond wives.

To remedy this problem, she utilises her control of all the world’s media (except Aljazeera) and finances a secret scientific body within Kellogg’s Cornflakes Department to lobby international governments to allow embryonic stem cell research and human cloning to be conducted within their borders ..thus providing an international recruitment ground of the most brilliant minds in the field.

Until such time that Kellogg’s Cornflakes bears ‘fruit’, the ‘Tooth Fairy’ has been trying to gain cloning material from other avenues, notably human remains. In fact, her organisation is noted for running the international black market on human body parts. This is conducted through Opus Dei agents posing as missionaries within the Catholic Church in Africa, she being personally known in Africa as the "Black Pope".
    Further, her organisation is responsible for developing and spreading every known disease to mankind, the Plague, HIV, Hepatitis, Influenza, Tuberculosis, Cholera, Rabies, Ebola, Islamic Fundamentalism and the Lunatic Left. All material is shipped from the Middle East and Third World via UPS and distributed and sorted via Wall Mart and Aldi to the US and Germany respectively.

Further, there is evidence that suggests she even engages / pays western children for their body parts whilst they lay asleep.

But the most damming evidence is …….
    PSYCHO V

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for THEE!" - (John Donne, Meditation 17)

Primicerius

Rhah's Avatar S'eer of Fnords

My favourite conspiracy theory is the one about Iraq's massive WMD capabilities, and how they were working together with Al Qaida to bring about the fall of western civilisation.

Has anyone else heard that one? Crazy, isnt it?
    "Moral indignation is jealousy with a Halo" - H.G. Wells.

Sig crafted by Bulgaroctonus, Member of S.I.N., Proud Spurs fan
    Son of Valus, Brother to Mimirswell and Proximus
    Patron of Shaun, Eventhorizen, Beowulf47
    and Rob_the_celt

carl-the-conqueror's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Count Armfelt

that definiely, why would the queen throw away her title(and probably money)

:tooth:

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

you know i'm gonna have to go with novu on this one, my fav is the new global superstate controlling microchipped slaves.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

What you don't realise yet is that the real head of it all is a certain DNA strand of the cow species. The reptile race found that cows are the easiest life forms to posess so they created a ruling genetic strand and posess them in order to manipulate global events in this dimension of "reality".

The NWO cow throne resides at a secret location within the Vatican and on it is mounted the "NWO cow".

She is a very violent and likes to rub her back on rough objects.

All European royalty is genetically descended from the original ruling cow race. That's why so many royals wear cow bades on their shirts and sue people who accidently step on sacred cow pats.
    Last edited by Novusordoseclorum; August 22, 2006 at 10:16 AM.

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

wanna know what's sad? I'm not completely convinvced you are trying to make a joke here. COmpared to the other nonsense you posted, i wouldn't put it past you to actually believe that.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast