Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Rel] 40 Units Campaign Mod

Default [Rel] 40 Units Campaign Mod

It's extremely simple, you are just changing 1 number and then saving. Just follow the instructions exactly and it will work. I've been using it with 40 units in every campaign of ETW and NTW with every mod I've ever used and never had a problem.

Like he said try a different save.
    There's something going on with your save game because the mod didn't work or the editing by ESF.

Default Re: [Rel] 40 Units Campaign Mod

It's extremely simple, you are just changing 1 number and then saving. Just follow the instructions exactly and it will work. I've been using it with 40 units in every campaign of ETW and NTW with every mod I've ever used and never had a problem.

Like he said try a different save.
    There's something going on with your save game because the mod didn't work or the editing by ESF.

Biarchus

Any way to get this to work in custom battles?

Any way to get this to work in custom battles?
    No there is no possible way for custom battles to make it work at least not in empire as faar as i know, but a possible way would be to make some sort of a scenario with as manny units as wished like Napoleonic Total War 3 Mod does with their custom made maps.

Something like that could be possible but is extreamly hard to do and requires a lot of time.

Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by [NC]Master View Post
    No there is no possible way for custom battles to make it work at least not in empire as faar as i know, but a possible way would be to make some sort of a scenario with as manny units as wished like Napoleonic Total War 3 Mod does with their custom made maps.

Something like that could be possible but is extreamly hard to do and requires a lot of time.
    Thanks for reply. I appreciate it.

I'm assuming you can use this for 3.6

Does anybody know if this works with 3.5 also, or 3.6 and 3.6.2? Or is it purely for 3.4?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12