Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lord of The Rings TOTAL WAR 3.0 MORDOR CAMPAIGN Lets play!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Lord of The Rings TOTAL WAR 3.0 MORDOR CAMPAIGN Lets play!

My Mordor let's play using this mod .

Part 1:

In this episode i will simply build up my economy and armies and watch as the other factions wage war against the bandits or other factions in
    the campaign map!

Part 2:

In this episode i will attack the besieging Gondorian army outside of Morannon/The black gate!

It was a mistake on my part and i was the looser even if i did not loose the battle.. It was as with the finns & the Soviets in WW2, i lost to much

Part 3:

In this episode i will try to defend Malgalad and Minas Morgul as Mordor from the attacking Gondorian forces!

Part 4:

In this episode i will continue the battle of Minas Morgul against the attacking Gondorian forces!!

Part 5:

In this episode i will continue the battle of Minas Morgul to it's bitter end!!

After the battle has ended, a new battle is about to begin with big armies on both sides!

Part 6:

In this episode i will fight three big battles within Mordor!!

The first battle will be fought between Boromirs army and Gothmogs army in the middle of Mordor.

The second battle will be fought between a Nazgul's army and a Gondorian Captain's army outside of Mount Doom (you can see Mount Doom behind the Mordor army).

The third battle will be fought between the remainder of Boromirs army and the Nazgul's army, not far from Barad-Dur and the Eye of Sauron (you will be able to see Barad-Dur in the far away distance).

This episode is 45 min long, and it has the most impressive battles yet in my campaign.

Will Mordor be able to push back the invading Gondorian forces under Boromir's lead?

Part 7:

This is the seventh episode from my Mordor campaign in the mod "Lord of the rings total war" for the PC game Rome Total War: Alexander.

In this episode i will fight two major battles and one siegebattle.

The Nazgul Toldea will first fight a grand battle between his army and the Gondorian forces outside and inside of Minas Morgul. (You will be able to see Minas Morgul in the distance behind the Gondorian forces).

The second battle is a siegebattle in wich Toldea is going to retake Minas Morgul against the few defending Gondorian forces stil inside of the fortress.

The third battle is to push the Gondorian forces out of Mordor territory.

This video is 56 min long.

Part 8:

In this episode, due to a CTD (crash to desktop) i had to restart the turn, wich was pretty lucky for me as Gondor attacked me with one army instead of two armies this time around.

Two battles will be fought in this episode but only one will be a full battle. Due to the very detailed terrain on the battlemap, the videofile became too big to upload on Youtube when trying to upload a longer video than this.

I had to upload a shorter video than i would have wanted due to the filesize being too large for the Youtube uploader to handle.

Part 9:

Battles in the forests outside of Mordor!

Part 10:

Three battles in this episode! It's 38 min long and Osgiliath is conquered.

Part 11:

Part 12:

Part 13:

Part 14:

Part 15:

Part 16:

Part 17:

Part 18:

Part 19: (First episode with voice commentating, and i have continued this campaign!)

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Info on the episodes.

Default Re: Lord of The Rings TOTAL WAR 3.0 MORDOR CAMPAIGN Lets play!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    My Mordor let's play using this mod .

Part 1:

In this episode i will simply build up my economy and armies and watch as the other factions wage war against the bandits or other factions in
    the campaign map!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mbR7uKrQBw

Part 2:

In this episode i will attack the besieging Gondorian army outside of Morannon/The black gate!

It was a mistake on my part and i was the looser even if i did not loose the battle.. It was as with the finns & the Soviets in WW2, i lost to much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kQe9UlUpbs

Part 3:

In this episode i will try to defend Malgalad and Minas Morgul as Mordor from the attacking Gondorian forces!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgX4QZNDm0

It didn't work for me when trying to embed the video.
    This is the real one, the other similiar thread was a double post.

Thank you. It is a good way to know how it looks like the campaign.

It is true that sometimes the AI find it hard to perform a good siege in some of the new cities, but most times they behave reasonably well, and fortunately in most battles the attacker use to be the human player.
    I'd like to see more like this one, specially some better battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Thank you. It is a good way to know how it looks like the campaign.

It is true that sometimes the AI find it hard to perform a good siege in some of the new cities, but most times they behave reasonably well, and fortunately in most battles the attacker use to be the human player.
    I'd like to see more like this one, specially some better battles.
    No problem man =).

I have been playing and recorded much more =). But i cannot upload any more vids until next month because i have a mobile broadband and i have used up all my stuff. It's too expensive to upload videos right now. But there will be battles all the way to Osgiliath and Dol- Goldur will also get attacked by Silvan elves.

I have to say that i think it's really cool when you fight in a location not to far from Barad Dur or Minas Morgul for example, that you can see the cities or Tower far away.

I played anothet let's play as Mordor without recording and then the AI did just well besieging Minas Morgul. It seem sometimes they **** it up. Is there any way to get a new Fellbeast? The Witchking respawned on horseback.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; March 27, 2013 at 07:48 AM.

Mind telling me how do you record Lord of The Ring Total War? I have Hypercam 2 and recorded games before but when its something full screen it doesn't work..

Quote Originally Posted by The_Achilles View Post
    Mind telling me how do you record Lord of The Ring Total War? I have Hypercam 2 and recorded games before but when its something full screen it doesn't work..
    Don't use Hypercam 2.. I use a program called Fraps =). Download it on the internet.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; March 30, 2013 at 03:49 AM.

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Don't use Hypercam 2.. I use a program called Fraps =). Download it on NOOPE.
    Edit, now.

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Nice we need more videos for this mod, too bad my computer can't record and play.

New episodes:

Part 4:

In this episode i will continue the battle of Minas Morgul against the attacking Gondorian forces!!

Part 5:

In this episode i will continue the battle of Minas Morgul to it's bitter end!!

After the battle has ended, a new battle is about to begin with big armies on both sides!

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow2daknee View Post
    Nice we need more videos for this mod, too bad my computer can't record and play.
    Part 6:

In this episode i will fight three big battles within Mordor!!

The first battle will be fought between Boromirs army and Gothmogs army in the middle of Mordor.

The second battle will be fought between a Nazgul's army and a Gondorian Captain's army outside of Mount Doom (you can see Mount Doom behind the Mordor army).

The third battle will be fought between the remainder of Boromirs army and the Nazgul's army, not far from Barad-Dur and the Eye of Sauron (you will be able to see Barad-Dur in the far away distance).

This episode is 45 min long, and it has the most impressive battles yet in my campaign.

Will Mordor be able to push back the invading Gondorian forces under Boromir's lead?

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 12:59 PM.

Part 7:

This is the seventh episode from my Mordor campaign in the mod "Lord of the rings total war" for the PC game Rome Total War: Alexander.

In this episode i will fight two major battles and one siegebattle.

The Nazgul Toldea will first fight a grand battle between his army and the Gondorian forces outside and inside of Minas Morgul. (You will be able to see Minas Morgul in the distance behind the Gondorian forces).

The second battle is a siegebattle in wich Toldea is going to retake Minas Morgul against the few defending Gondorian forces stil inside of the fortress.

The third battle is to push the Gondorian forces out of Mordor territory.

This video is 56 min long.

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 12:59 PM.

Part 8:

In this episode, due to a CTD (crash to desktop) i had to restart the turn, wich was pretty lucky for me as Gondor attacked me with one army instead of two armies this time around.

Two battles will be fought in this episode but only one will be a full battle. Due to the very detailed terrain on the battlemap, the videofile became too big to upload on Youtube when trying to upload a longer video than this.

I had to upload a shorter video than i would have wanted due to the filesize being too large for the Youtube uploader to handle.

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 01:00 PM.

Part 9:

Battles in the forests outside of Mordor!

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 01:01 PM.

Thank you for keep posting these gameplay videos. I'll try to watch the latest ones when I find time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Thank you for keep posting these gameplay videos. I'll try to watch the latest ones when I find time.
    No problem man . Unfortunately i have a mobile broadband right now so i cannot afford to upload as much videos as i would of wanted each month.

I will upload new eps next month.

Part 10:

Three battles in this episode! It's 38 min long and Osgiliath is conquered.

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 01:01 PM.

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 01:02 PM.

Part 12:

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 01:03 PM.

Part 13:

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 01:03 PM.

Part 14:

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 01:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast