Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: van Gondor Last episode released 20th June 2013

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: van Gondor Last episode released 20th June 2013

I send all of you who followed me and/or supported me with encouragments, input and sharing of the joy it's given you, a big <3
    Without you the van Gondor graphic novel would never come to pass, and it's a bittersweet relif, sadness and great happiness I present you to

Episode 35: The End of All Things
    Last edited by Ngugi; June 19, 2013 at 07:38 PM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

but but what will I do now?? It should be prohibited by the law to end such an epic serie, this must be something like an endless soap opera..

in any case, thank you for sharing with us such a great and funny work, and for this last part a big up to Batuman, the picture is great

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

knight of meh's Avatar Primicerius

batman spartans .. twilight

another look at the craziness of the Ferrit

i enjoyed it though

What a brilliant ending to a masterpiece.. Too bad it had to end.

Dracula`s failed experiments ( Twillight.. )

Eowyn at Iron Throne...

Batuman!

No more tears from poor Freako..

EDIT: I hope you are feeling better mate, cold can be nasty.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Best to end before the quality drops ^^

But thanks again to all for all support and respons, it has triggered me to keep it up with both episodes and jokes and been a blast to keep it coming.
    To the three gent's and lady above who's been with me trough the whole ride I've added a little tribute under the OP's first image

Yeah, almost at full health, and that's good, cause tomorrow it's big Swedish holiday and thus party time

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I've added a little tribute under the OP's first image
    Oh, you shouldn`t have..

Have fun at the party

Something to whistle along the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5EofwRzit0
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

The ending of a magnificent mastepiece.Great job Ngugi, a fine an fiction, and a pleasure to read.
    Cheers!

Thanks Basileos

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    To the three gent's and lady above who's been with me trough the whole ride I've added a little tribute under the OP's first image
    too much for me

lady, what is a lady sorry?? I haven't seen one so far ..
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Reuploaded - mostly for my sake I guess, but anyhow
    ^^

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567