Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DarthMod Napoleon v2.65 Feedback

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: DarthMod Napoleon v2.65 Feedback

Sorry it is hard coded.

Foederatus

Always like to play as unplayable factions, like Ottoman Empire, Spain or Sweden and crush playable factions like France or Russia It depends on which side you are. If, you play as Spain then crush enemies of France (like Austria or Russia), which is your strong ally. If Sweden, then crush France.

hello,i'm sorry but i installed DMN 2.65 epic and tried to play,but its always stopped working when i start manually form napoleon.exe. any help appreciated pleas

hey i had the same crash even i tried everything pls any help !!!!!!!!!

I'm new to TWC and Forum posting in general - NTW Darth Mod was my first ever Mod... amazing on all fronts. My ONLY constructive feedback at this point would be the smoke.. now, I'm not sure if it's adjustable in the launcher, however, whatever settings I have it on now, produce so much smoke that the battlefield is obscured - don't get me wrong, amazing realism and all, but I would also like to enjoy the visuals of the battle Again, not a big deal and will mess around a bit more to see if I can reduce smoke. Thanks for the great product!

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by reyzius View Post
    hello,i'm sorry but i installed DMN 2.65 epic and tried to play,but its always stopped working when i start manually form napoleon.exe. any help appreciated pleas
    When you launched Napoleon TW did you close the DNM launcher?

Also important - Did you have Steam Client running in the systray (where the clock is in the activity bar)?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Civis

hi guys im a new guy and i have to say that i love this mod, i buyed NTW a bunch of time ago, play it a bit but then get bored quickly because the vainilla game is...well thats it boooooring. After reading this tread a bit i guess there are a couple of things i found that were discussed before, but also i have a couple of suggestion/bugtracking:

I have problems with the banners. They are AWESOME, yes!, but with a looooow resolution (i guess because that mod was created to the standar flag size, instead of this which use a large ones). The deal is that some flags looks pretty lame aside your magnificent new textures and new units(the prussian one looks really pixelated :s, the same with french one), so if you could update the resolution of the banners it would be awesome .

Second i got a couple of really weirds bugs, but i dont know if they are related with my graphic card or something, but i never got this problem prior DM so i m not sure.

The first battle runs okay, but there is a big chance that the second battle ALL SOLDIERS have WHITE UNIFORMS (like austrian ones...but plain white, just like their colors gets bleached or something)..and the third battle all soldiers become some kind of "metallic" skin...is hard to explain but i'll try to get captures in game to show you better.

Thanks for the mod is really awesome, a totally new breath of life to this practically death game, THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE MADE in vainilla !.

ps:sorry my english.

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

How can i play minor factions (Bavaria, Greece, Romania and etc.) in custom battles? I am tired to play original factions, want to see other cool nations and states in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by BagaturSasha View Post
    How can i play minor factions (Bavaria, Greece, Romania and etc.) in custom battles? I am tired to play original factions, want to see other cool nations and states in battle.
    не все минорные фракции открыты для игры в ДартМоде - но если запускать евро-кампанию в настройках через лаунчер - то там выбери закладочку extra.

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

не все минорные фракции открыты для игры в ДартМоде - но если запускать евро-кампанию в настройках через лаунчер - то там выбери закладочку extra.
    Всё сделал, в одиночных битвах по-прежнему стандартные фракции. В кампанию я играл за минорные державы, уже надоело. Хочется в одиночных битвах увидеть все их войска. А у меня не выходит.
    Minor factions are absent in custom battles. Do you know, how to open it in Darth launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by BagaturSasha View Post
    Всё сделал, в одиночных битвах по-прежнему стандартные фракции. В кампанию я играл за минорные державы, уже надоело. Хочется в одиночных битвах увидеть все их войска. А у меня не выходит.
    Minor factions are absent in custom battles. Do you know, how to open it in Darth launcher?
    ты наверное при запуске через лаунчер нажал на кнопочку "extra"? там нужно выбирать слово Европа, если хочешь играть за основные страны. Я играл в Дарт именно евро-кампании и у меня был полный ассортимент войск стран-противников.

Hi,
    Thanks again for all the work to make this great mod.
    Started playing campaing with Italy, not using the special factions ticked, just normal campaigns of the coalition option. Lot's of action, all well. Except, I had the Austrains attack me at Innsbruck, they had 4 heavy pounder artillery and during the battle, which I won of course, their artillery was unlimbered but wasn't firing at all. They probably could have won the battle had these been in action.

Perhaps it's a bug that needs fixing, thanks.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Use Bran edits.

Thanks, installed them. Playing campaign with Italy is really exciting, especially at the point when the traitor France declares war on me, soon joined by the treachearous Ottomans !

I am looting my way through Europe with the big forces I had in Russia, which I nearly conquered. My treasury over 100,000 !

Only one thing frustrating: I don't get the option -nor the enemy- to do SQUARE FORMATION !
    Is this a bug, or something that requires a tweak with Bran edits ? (I am going to read the thread again to see if it says anything.

In anycase, big congratulations for making it such an exciting experience, can't wait to playcampaign with a different power after I conclude my Italy great campaign.

Sorry...maybe wrong thread...but it is simply impossible for me to download this mod..on all 4 mentioned downloadsites...unfortunately, because it looks great

Im able to do square formations but im finding that as soon as my infantry are engaged in melee by any enemy unit even if only by a couple of soldiers the entire unit stops firing and just stands at the ready.
    this makes square formation useless against cavalry charges and means you may as well use the whole unit in melee once a few of its soldier are in hand to hand. any one else come across this.. great mod otherwise and good work by bran on the ai to

also any way to limit/disable sum to the added visuals, ive had to turn them off due to the smoke slowing my system down but am gutted im missing out on the other fx any ideas where i can manually reduce/disable just the DM smoke cheers
    Last edited by Garbarsardar; April 17, 2015 at 02:39 PM.

Hello all

First of all. great mod indeed!!

I have one question though. Is it possible to change the end campaign date? so, instead finish the campaign by 1815, change it to end by 1850, or even 1899

Thanks

how do i get it to work for multiplayer to work i click to host but nothing still on that screen

same i cant play the coop

when i turn off my computer and turn it back on napoleon crashes when i try to load a save