Thread: Darthmod Multiplayer Campaign with other factions

Icon5 Darthmod Multiplayer Campaign with other factions

Hello, I'm new here. I'm having a problem playing the multiplayer campaign in Darthmod Napoleon (v.2.65).

I just installed the mod, and if I understand correctly, this gives you the possibility of playing a Europe Multiplayer Campaign with every faction, as long as the other player has the same version of the mod. Is that correct? I want to play Spain vs Britain in the Europe Campaign with a friend, which hasn't already installed the mod. I'm just trying if that's feasible.

I open the Darthmod launcher, I select "Enable MP default" under "Settings", I don't change anything else and I click "PLAY", then I open the game without closing the launcher, I go to multiplayer and try to host a campaign, but the factions which I can chose from are still 5: brits, russia, prussia, austria and france.

Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for the help.

Default Re: Darthmod Multiplayer Campaign with other factions

Same problem here. And if you manage to select a different campaign faction roseter, you simply won't be able to host the game

+1 any answer?

Hello

Has anyone managed to resolve this issue? How to play with other factions in the multiplayer campaign besides the regular 5 main factions listed above?

Kind regards