Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: DarthMod: Shogun II v5.0 Feedback

Default Re: DarthMod: Shogun II v5.0 Feedback

Why does the AI suck in makling trade routs? Few has more then 2 trade routs established.

And why does the Ai suck in making trade routs? Few clans have more then 1 trade route....

Man I hate this new site, got the 403 - Forbidden error like 5 time trying to make my post.....
    Good going CA, you really must be proud of your hard work.....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    http://www.raceinfo.no/temp/rome2%20blast.gif

LMAO!!!

Ask those whom came up with this fabouls idea in 2013 =^.^=

Back to gaming. Yes the money cheat thing, or for those whom wants more fights and faster campaign gaming i suppose, i never use those kind of bost, i mostly want to play by the role house, close to a realistic ballanced start campaign when usin the start luncher and select things rigth and ingame always start on Hard, atleast that is the best experiance for me tho

About the tradeīs in your campaign i have no idea really. But i seen friendly and enemy clans having 3-4 trades with others and same with alliance. At start it can be pretty hard, deppands on wish clan you start to play with. Your clan threat and religon and what kind of superpower u have and also what kind of trade recources do you got.

If you utterly have bad out of it on all areaīs the AI will ofc trade and create allias with others were there trade harbos can connect to others so that they can make money on it.

If u cant deliver what they need why should they waste there trade capabilties, or Allias with you if itīs not in there plans and strategi to do this, It can be very complicated incase we dont know everything in 100% I dont know 100% of everything either, as this Diplomaty is huge and during a campaign it can become even more complicated of what everyone are doing to each one another

My biggest concern is that... my submods does really not work together some how, I dont see the new unit card, I do see this new Daymo as a 3D model in 3D battles, but not on the unit card. Not on strategi map or the 3D battles, only as model. I dont see new clan flags, playing as Otoma and heīs clan flag is not yellow? Iīm also affried that maybe the other few submods arent working either?

But iīm confused on wish one is what, because itīs hard for me to know in 100% What is what and what does change visiual As the names of the mod confuse me and the apperence iīm getting old i suppose. Said all this, I have seen others playing this submods selected all error "FREE" Verroness did it for exempel.. So the submods must be working just great 100%

So i wonder what i am doing for wrong things here? Let me explaine what i do on the Darth start luncher, I click on 1,5x size for multiplay, as it says many things gets enabled and others disabled that is for MP coop play. Then i disable horro... enabling the projectile trails anyway, cuz i like to see what and whom shots on what. Going on into Bost Options, turning on the Bayonets and the bigger Deployment boost. Then when all that is done i join the Graphics & Sound option and enabling everything in there. Sometimes i play BSM and sometimes i play Darth Effect, But itīs said that all the other submods should be 100% Compatible.

So if there is anyone whom could tell me what is it am doing wrong in this so easy selections then please tell me Because iīm total clueless and cinercly searching for solutions to learn and to enjoy every mod that have been implemented into the Darth project.

Also on the top, i still have a AUDIO VOICE BUG, This have existed for me on 3 diff PCīs in 2 Diff Countries. It happens during the Geneal Speach, The soldiers whom are to cheer and bow Banzai scream.. are tottaly Silents.. Always. I have only at 2 times maniced to get that fixed by luck. But really never rememberd how i did it? Now they are silent again. Itīs not a big deal at all But i love games and machines to work as intended instead of pressing the Esc button and miss out the torture to not hear what i want to hear. I wont it all to work, Thank for the help before hand and for reading my biggi post lol

BR AN.
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

" A faint breeze drifts in the air,
    Cautioning members with words of care.

"Cease this pointless toil and clammer,
    Lest you face the mighty Banhammer!"

And with that the breeze is gone,
    And all members let bygones be bygones."

My new FAN! =^.^=

Im gonna give you a rep just by the numbers of words on your post, thanks.

Now Im gonna read it :-)

One thing, Im seeing ALOT of 1 army boats around....never had any naval battles with max 2 boats which kinda sucks...

In DM 5.0 i'm experiencing CTD and BSOD during battles, never had one. (and for never i mean never in the last 1.5y on my system )
    I guess its some kind of problem whit the new graphic submod added.

EDIT : already tried a reinstall.
    Last edited by ulb; March 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM.

I get random CTD all the time, sometimes in battle, sometimes in the trade screen

I get random CTD all the time, sometimes in battle, sometimes in the trade screen

Intressting, I thought it was a still a Total War baby bug sickness, that do happens after a few hours, as it does with all kind of games we do play.

So what just happend to me right now i got a CTD battle, no windows signal no warnings no error messageīs just a POFF! CTD And seeing my TWC firefox on the deskop, refreshed the page and i see your CTD reports here LOL What the heck

Yes2day i installed the newest Nvidia version for my GF 680 And Today before game play i did unstall Darthmod 5.0 and then i did complete new intergrity check on the steam, all files 100% intact. After that i reinstalled the Darthmod 5.0 and the hotfix.

All works as before as intended, dont feel or seeing any kind of wierd AI behavor on any parts or sea or land behavor, expect the sea bug units behavor and the Nanban as reported many times before.. so thats fine by me. But i got my real first magical CTD after like 2-3 turns of game play in a 3D land battle

Ahhh i still got wierd Daymo units card on the strategi map in armies and in land 3D battles still the white card instead of a face, And still no diff Colored flags for the clans, otomaīs flag is not yellow If there is anyone whom have got the time to chatt or priv talk about how they get there things perfectly enabled in start luncher and installations? Please do so i would been personal greatful for your value time Because i want to investigate this wierd thing. I have installed the mod in the correct place and enabled the submods correctly, Darthmod is working and i see the diff changes and the VUS mod is working perfectly. Just want to figure out the things that are not working and why.

And also as wroten before, Why are my soldiers silent in there waving screams during a General speach? What am i missing out and how do i make it to work again, if anyone have hit on this wierd sound bug before, Itīs intressting and personal importent for me because am born half deaf 70%

Need to do more testings to be sure that this CTD is not a major one and that it will "NOT" continue to behave like that on every 1 turn or 5 ? And why.. and in wish area.. Strategi map or if someting getting clicked on.. In Sea battle or in land battles? A new unit brought into the battle that have a diff texture on em, The weather condition? Or is it my new PC or windows software files changed summit or drivers for sound and graphic card? No idea no idea.. hoply we will find out

BR AN.
    Last edited by KERA_AK; March 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM.
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

My new FAN! =^.^=

The forum was down all yesterday evening/night so couldnt enter this thread.

The hotfix was to complicated for me :-p

But still, im st turn 221 now and its just to easy, the AI never attackes me on main land, they are good with one-boat costal bombardment (i hate that) and trade route raid but never see any attackes on the main land. I need to give money to my enemys in order for them to build any army...

What happends if you do not meet your victory goals? Will the game end or can you continue playing?

Quote Originally Posted by SandraDevilGirl View Post
    The forum was down all yesterday evening/night so couldnt enter this thread.

The hotfix was to complicated for me :-p

But still, im st turn 221 now and its just to easy, the AI never attackes me on main land, they are good with one-boat costal bombardment (i hate that) and trade route raid but never see any attackes on the main land. I need to give money to my enemys in order for them to build any army...

What happends if you do not meet your victory goals? Will the game end or can you continue playing?
    you fail, but im sure it does give you the option to keep playing, cause i think ive failed most my shogun campaigns,but i keep going for fun

Quote Originally Posted by SandraDevilGirl View Post
    And why does the Ai suck in making trade routs? Few clans have more then 1 trade route....
    just give them money, like 1000 per turn for like 5 turns, and they might be more accepting of trade agreements, that how as the oda, i have around 7-8 trade partners,im also allied to nearly all of them aswell because of my trade agreements

Hi guys and darthvader

im having issues of artillery explosions sound.
    when the projectile landed on the ground, i dont hear the explosion.
    i have soundfixed by darthmod but still having the problem.
    using dartheffects. when using BSM the explode sound works, but somehow dartheffect disable the sound of the explosion.

and 1 more additional issue for BSM navel bombardment , everytime i call in a navel support my screen freezes and not responding.
    its only for navel support. so i switched back to dartheffects. but dartheffect is giving me no sound explosions. anyone having the same problem im having?
    and please if someone out there know how to fix this issues i am very grateful !

thank you !
    From Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by MrDivinE View Post
    Hi guys and darthvader

im having issues of artillery explosions sound.
    when the projectile landed on the ground, i dont hear the explosion.
    i have soundfixed by darthmod but still having the problem.
    using dartheffects. when using BSM the explode sound works, but somehow dartheffect disable the sound of the explosion.

and 1 more additional issue for BSM navel bombardment , everytime i call in a navel support my screen freezes and not responding.
    its only for navel support. so i switched back to dartheffects. but dartheffect is giving me no sound explosions. anyone having the same problem im having?
    and please if someone out there know how to fix this issues i am very grateful !

thank you !
    From Singapore

Hello Singapore greetings from the Vikings from the north.

I agree that there as been many many strange and diff sound FX and Voice bugs before and after the patch and even with mods files lately. I my self having a very minor sound bug that i want to know how to fix lol Itīs during the General speach when the soldiers cheering banzai and bowing toward there lord or well to the enemy direction front. When they do that i cant hear anything only the bowl movment they go up and down and raising there hands lol. Itīs quite redicolus =^.^= I have heard them before and always liked this, and at some point when i was mixing and trixing around i maniced to fix it back 2 times, but then i destroyed it again with some new settings

My thoughts about your problem it could be only of what i have read, due to we all have diff machines and OS and sound drivers etc etc, Even a half working Hard drive can be the issiue or damage ram or anything hardware related. Try to do a intergrity check, but first unstall the shougn 2 darthmod then do a steam check file intergrity check, reinstall Shogun 2 Darthmod + the hotfix if u may so. And then disable all the submods all of them that u can in the start luncher settings, Ohhh I dont know if u are using the Steamwork version or the Start luncher version? I never used the Steamwork version and i will never do that, always loved the Start luncher versions from Darthmod project

So anyway, I think u are using the start luncher version of the DMS, incase you do then start the game up with out most of the submods OFF.. Do your sound testing and see if it works then? If itīs not, then try to search for some solutions here in TWC others also reports wierd sound issius, ofc perhaps u allready done that before you created this post hmmm...

Sometimes itīs not even mod releted it can be something diff as it been reported on the official forum of Creative Assambly by many users http://forums.totalwar.com/forumdisp...ge2?order=desc Take a look in every thread you might find intressting and hoply they giveīs you some kind of hopes to fix your solutions, Good Luck Singapore!

BR AN.
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

My new FAN! =^.^=

I have to ask...

what the **** are you all playing? What difficulty level and such?

I've played three almost-full campaigns on Hard mode, and it is HARD =(
    The AI is devious as hell, and I've come to realize many supposedly "random" AI events, such as refusing basic trade deals that would help them, are almost always associated with such a complex array of alliances or trade agreements reminiscent of World War I, even when there's only 5 clans left on the map!

I tried selling my daughter and son to one clan, along with many gifts in order to get them to break their alliance with the Ashikara Shogunate since I was ready to take Kyoto, and they kept refusing me, and when I went ahead, they joined the SHogunate against me. I re-load the save and have sudden brilliance hit---ask the Ashikara to break their alliance with that clan! They did so gladly, with nothing more than a simple alliance in turn! I attack them and the other clan stays out of the conflict.

If anything it's too hard, considering there's Very Hard and Legendary ahead; I can't declare war on anyone, and everyone else seems to explode in size with many huge armies when I have 15 provinces and can't afford more than just one.

ROTS bows still sound like Rifles, is there a fix that i am missing , i sometimes miss things like this in my haste to try a new mod

DMS just feels way too easy now. I can't even get a challenge on Legendary. I am over 100 turns and only have 1 enemy while owning 14 territories. The trade agreements and diplomacy are so broken now. Was far better in the .5/.6 beta releases. I have tried playing leg with the ai handicap option and it still feels easier than regular vanilla.

Yeah, good someone agrees with me. im giving away 40 000-50 000 of my money to the remaining enemys and still they dont develope their citys (seems to have stoppes after turn 100) or create any huge army which attack me. Im at turn 232 now, on very hard and its just a walk in the park :-)

I dont know what kind of magical world or what kind of Boostings you Girls & Boys are playing? Like i said on some other threads or in this one, is that no money bost is selected or anything wierdos, expect bayonet boost and Larger battle deplployment. or higher AI lvl then Hard difficulti. In my Otoma campaign i have all the trade nods, allias with 3-4 having plenty of traders and even so enemies. Seeing incredible good teched enemies.. even Clans teched beyond my tecnologi tree... Even loosing battles, and multiplie batllefronts are established. AI asking me for trade AI asking me for Alliance even asking me for peace. Allows me to trade and even later on allias.

It works pretty same simple ways as when i play with the latest Darthmod Napoleon. And the only minor bugs are the sea borders sometimes and the Vanilla Nanban and soldiers formations on all the boats and there wierd LOS of fire, means some fire and some not. But the diplomaty for me in all kind of ways are working. The strategi movment by the AI in sabotage and highteching it self and combining great Armies.. Building lots of Samurai and Yari samurai combined with Cavelery and nagainta and Samurai muskets.. And they just keep devololuping further on the more i play. And in my SAGA campaign in FOTS i got the exact same view and feelings.

Honestly no offense to you guys experiance or settings before u start the campaign. But i really havent seen any kind of those shocking views? Other ways i would have reported this ASAP. Would you been nice and write down all of your mod settings and ingame settings before u start a campign what you guys are playing with ON and OFF...

I would been very intressting to hear this from you.

BR AN.
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

My new FAN! =^.^=