View Poll Results: Shall we do the garrison script to The Sundering (only in key cities of the AI)?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is needed

4 100.00%
  • No way!

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Unit info card, economics boost + loyal allies submod for version 0.69

Default Re: Unit info card, economics boost + loyal allies submod for version 0.69

Yep, many are that crazy about their chosen armies. Oooooh, Dwarven artillery goodness.

Default Re: Unit info card, economics boost + loyal allies submod for version 0.69

A complete list would, besides catapults, cannons, mortars, organ guns and flame cannons, include spear throwers, steam tanks with cannons and flying machines (gyrocopters) equipped with grenade launchers. I'm not counting infantry heavy weapons like flamethrower teams. They're kind of pyromaniac, these dwarves ;-)

P.S.: That might seem like too much, buch the dwarves have certain disadvantages by tabletop rules, mainly they are rather slow, have no cavalry, no mosters/mythical creatures and no magic like the other factions. So the abundant artillery pool serves as compensation for their shortcomings, more or less the same here.
    Last edited by rummtata; March 24, 2013 at 07:43 AM.

"To achieve everything that is possible, we must try to do the impossible." (H. Hesse)

- no drawings for organ gun, mortar, flame cannon. cool photographs of miniatures however, good for creating solutions later on.
    How about these

I had already found the one from the card game (mortar), but not the organ gun pic, thanks Suriel. I'd like to point out, however, that we have relocated to the development forum. Unit pic wise, most factions are done by now. If anyone is interested though, I could still post previews here from time to time ;-)

"To achieve everything that is possible, we must try to do the impossible." (H. Hesse)

Bela's Avatar Ducenarius

Yes, also I confirm that our little sub-mod team is now helping the mod-makers of the great Struggle mod. As The Sundering is already released (even if not its last stage), I believe that Struggle for the Old World is more important to be done, and I just hope that we can lend a helping hand to the team to speed up its release.

Rummtata can although release his unit pics in a separate thread, so I won't get his deserved rep points. Because he really does, believe me!

So, I kindly ask a local moderator to close this thread temporarily.
    Last edited by Bela; April 05, 2013 at 07:51 AM.
    "No Rest until the Blood of Greenskins flows like Dark Ale upon the Earth!"

+++ Josef Bugman +++

Closed on request. If you want to reopen it, PM one of the local mod.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345