Thread: Help With Unit Cap 3.5

Icon5 Help With Unit Cap 3.5

first of love the mod!! finest version to date ! i am just looking into how i change the unit cap i have tried a few times with the DB editor but for some reason the changes dont stick as anyone able to confirm if it is possible or not ?

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Help With Unit Cap 3.5

leave my units alone already... will you?

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post

leave my units alone already... will you?
    Moth I am sorry I love your units I just wantes to see my armies with more of them but if you wish for me to leave them be I shall obey your command my sincer apologies

well, the unit numbers are carefully deliberated and made... we still debate a lot about state vols, heavy artillery battalions etc... the point of Open Beta is to test what is in. if you change, then have a crash, how can I help you? no offence taken... so no apology needed mate... vented off on you a bit, so it is my place to apologize to you instead... Sorry

enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
    well, the unit numbers are carefully deliberated and made... we still debate a lot about state vols, heavy artillery battalions etc... the point of Open Beta is to test what is in. if you change, then have a crash, how can I help you? no offence taken... so no apology needed mate... vented off on you a bit, so it is my place to apologize to you instead... Sorry

enjoy the game
    Oh please no need I only wanted to up the amount of the absolutely amazing mexican unit in hopes that they may change me after I coil the rebellion lol btw I think its a little off but once full version comes I'd love to make Mexico playable in a submod if you permit me to do so

there will actually be 2 Mexicos... A Mexican Empire and a Mexican Republic (at war from the beginning of the game). we know this is historically slightly off, but we feel it would be a good thing.

That is a great idea!!!! cant wait!!!