Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proposal Caelifer_1991for citizenship and artifex badge

Default Re: Proposal Caelifer_1991for citizenship and artifex badge

Quote Originally Posted by General Brewster View Post
    No problem
    Who has rights to vote on it ? I he said to me he preferred a public vote .

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

Lord William's Avatar Duke of Nottingham
    Citizen

Only members of the CdeC and the curator can vote on citizenship applications

Section Editor ES
    LibrarianLocal ModeratorCitizenCdeC
    Under the patronage of Jom • Patron of Riverknight & Stildawn

ok will it be public?

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Fallout 3 Modder

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Yes and the curator can't vote.

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Yes and the curator can't vote.
    The Curator can vote to break ties.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Blog Entries

Doesn't vote in cases though. So you dont vote.

Tie breaker is different.

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Doesn't vote in cases though. So you dont vote.

Tie breaker is different.
    Dogs have four legs. My cat has four legs, therefore my cat is a dog. ...

Quote Originally Posted by TWCC
    •The Curator, who may take part in all Consilium de Civitates discussions, and has the deciding vote only in the case of a tie. The Curator has veto powers over any Consilium de Civitates decision.
    If a Curator breaks a tie, he casts a vote. And this can happen both, in referrals and in applications, even though the latter is a rare occasion, it has happened in the past.
    Last edited by Aikanár; March 19, 2013 at 09:30 AM.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Blog Entries

Your cat is a dog ? Interesting. I would visit doctor.
    Last edited by General Brewster; March 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Not worth wassing my Time

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Non distributio medii, Brewster.

Blog Entries

I'll keep that in mind.

What happened with this?

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

Blog Entries

He did not sent me a PM yet.

Does he knows he has to ?

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

Blog Entries

Yes. Don't worry Prometheus I'll take care of it all

How this ended?

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

Genius of the Restoration's Avatar You beaut and magical

He failed to pass. The application is viewable in the Citizen Antechamber here.

Well that was strange ... I doubt that if I patronicized woudl have changed anything , probably it would have worsten things because of my low knowledge of all the burocratical stuff of that site .
    Personally I think it was a bad decision because I have seen citizens that have that badge and status that actually are not even modders or have contributed much less than others .
    Sometimes all this isn't too much ? Isn't too much of an elitism role playing ? Not wanting to criticize the system but somehow I think that people that partecipate to the forums , that offer a contribution , that are nice and long members , that show an interest in the citizenship , should be just added ... I don't see what major ubermods someone shoudl make to get the artifex badge as well ... Because most of artifex have done some reskin , some text editing or some other stuff ... the big modders instead got medals and other recognitions for their big work ...

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS ts View Post
    Well that was strange ... I doubt that if I patronicized woudl have changed anything , probably it would have worsten things because of my low knowledge of all the burocratical stuff of that site .
    Personally I think it was a bad decision because I have seen citizens that have that badge and status that actually are not even modders or have contributed much less than others .
    Sometimes all this isn't too much ? Isn't too much of an elitism role playing ? Not wanting to criticize the system but somehow I think that people that partecipate to the forums , that offer a contribution , that are nice and long members , that show an interest in the citizenship , should be just added ... I don't see what major ubermods someone shoudl make to get the artifex badge as well ... Because most of artifex have done some reskin , some text editing or some other stuff ... the big modders instead got medals and other recognitions for their big work ...
    ​You don't need to be a modder to become a citizen

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

It's a democracy, you don't like the decisions then run for CdeC it really is that simple, there possibly are people, who in hindsight, might have been made citizens and shouldn't have been and vice versa, however, failing once is no reason to never ask again.

"I think that people that partecipate to the forums , that offer a contribution , that are nice and long members , that show an interest in the citizenship , should be just added"

Really? So anyone with 500 posts and been here since, say 2010 should just be added? Or should that be 1000 posts and 2009? This is the problem, you can't just make some arbitrary post count or longevity to decide who is made a citizen and I'm sure that is not what you are suggesting either, so a decision has to be made. The current system is that the Curia elect their CdeC members and put their trust that the CdeC, on the whole, makes the right decisions. Should you be unhappy with them there are two things to do, first as I said, run yourself, and second just don't vote for the current members when their term expires.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

It's a democracy, you don't like the decisions then run for CdeC it really is that simple, there possibly are people, who in hindsight, might have been made citizens and shouldn't have been and vice versa, however, failing once is no reason to never ask again.

"I think that people that partecipate to the forums , that offer a contribution , that are nice and long members , that show an interest in the citizenship , should be just added"

Really? So anyone with 500 posts and been here since, say 2010 should just be added? Or should that be 1000 posts and 2009? This is the problem, you can't just make some arbitrary post count or longevity to decide who is made a citizen and I'm sure that is not what you are suggesting either, so a decision has to be made. The current system is that the Curia elect their CdeC members and put their trust that the CdeC, on the whole, makes the right decisions. Should you be unhappy with them there are two things to do, first as I said, run yourself, and second just don't vote for the current members when their term expires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12