Thread: just some suggestions and personal imput :) hope you will consider them

Default just some suggestions and personal imput :) hope you will consider them

I have played two campaigns with the empire now, It was really amazing, however It would be nice if the duration of the "long" campaign would be 200 turns (as in the vanilla med2) rather 100 as it is now, I barely used the elite units: sigmar priests, hellbaster or have a city completely build with cannons and everything etc...,don't get me wrong some people have said that the construction building process takes too long, I thinks it's fine better than fine, but the campaign is itself too short. I personally like really long campaigns and 100 turns for me it is really a rush. Also it would be better to have a massive chaos invasion after maybe 130 turns,

I think in order to make it longer you should make the cities hold for more turns (the objectives for completing the campaigns) and as previous said have a massive chaos invasion 1.4.4 style but much later in the game

I really enjoyed the fall into heresy script that you add, that really works it is so cool that you do not have to just watch yourself from enemies and scripted invasions but also from allies

the game was very stable, I rarely had a crash especially after the reallybadAI new "patch", because before every-time there where reinforcements it crashed

one bug that I noticed is that OCCASIONALLY the mortar still kills its own troops but it does not happen all the time, I tried to move it but nothing... the reasons why the guy sometimes dies and sometimes not are still obscure to me

I played empire first h/h and then h/vh with the Gigantus easy and pain-free installation.

and thanks again everyone for call of Warhammer

Default Re: just some suggestions and personal imput :) hope you will consider them

I agree that there should be a secondary invasion, because if your for example, Stirland, and you just defeated the Orc Invasion and tookover Averland-Wissenland-Sylvania, now you get to move against the devasted and weak north, Chaos is my games can hardly recover after the fighting he just retrains more often than not.

Vice's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: just some suggestions and personal imput :) hope you will consider them

Well if you want longer campaigns you can also choose a non-empire faction like the High Elves / Dark Elves or One of the Chaos factions too.

well yes the point was having longer campaigns with the empire and also with the dwarfs` and have a massive chaos invasion later no matter what faction u pick

Longer campaign is easy. Just edit the descr_win_conditions.txt file. I did this also because I wanted to play a lot longer. Just add +10 to regions needed to be capture for every faction. Then you pretty much have to play until you win.