Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: !!! 3.5 Open Beta - Released !!!

Default Re: !!! 3.5 Open Beta - Released !!!

Hello,
    I am having issues adding the mod. I think I followed the steps correctly but when I launch the game it keeps saying such and such file isn't found make sure you spelled it correctly, then the next pop up after it says launching is specified file not found. Does it make a difference that I did a pc download of this game??? I did do the DLC warpath as well. Can I get a more detailed step by step approach seeing how apparently I'm doing something wrong. I downloaded the 3.4 and patch file as well. Thanks for your time.

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say - projects like this restore my faith in man :-). A heartfelt thanks. It is magnificent and a whole lot of fun and pure War Between the States joy.

AUG351's Avatar Tiro

I've downloaded ZoR and downloaded husserlTW's Subs Power launcher and I already have 3.4 and 3.4.1 installed but when I click run setup.exe it gets the error "The program can't start because lua5.1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. So I redownloaded ZoR and it still has the same problem. How to fix?

I just installed 3.4 and 3.4.1 and when I start a campaign. There are no armies or anything. whats going on here

Ok, I just installed the beta, and i am trying to play the civil war campaign, and i can't choose US or Confederates, neither are on there. ???

Sturminfantrist's Avatar Laetus

cant find a download link for 3.4 and patch 3.4.1 , need this for install 3.5

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

AUG351's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    I downloaded both of them and 3.5 from Moddb and I don't even have an account there. But btw do you know what my problem could be? When I click setup.exe to install 3.5 ZoR it doesn't work and says "The program can't start because lua5.1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I reinstalled and it still doesn't work and lua5.1.dll is in the ACW folder already. What could this be? Maybe I don't have 3.4.1 files correctly in place? I replaced them with the old files from 3.4 but hussrlTW Sub Power luancher seems to change them to something else.
    Last edited by AUG351; May 17, 2013 at 06:08 PM.

Had a similar Problem on another game and were the directx I had to reinstall them...not sure if it ll work for you tho

Ps:
    when is the 3.5 coming out? I think I really like to try it, it looks like a massive rework of the game...great job!
    right now I am playing La montee de l impere 4 for napoleon also an amazing mod

My laptop does not support the .7z file extension, what would you suggest?

Ah, never mind, I've worked it out, sorry for the double post and me wasting your time

Do any of u guys have a mac I really want this mod please reply thank u

I like this 3.5 update........ It does not crash my computer as much as many ACW updates did before. On the bad side I suppose ( You fellows never heard of Vicksburg and Atlanta ). On the good side, I took Washington, D.C. in 1 turn. The F-word Yankees took it back real quick and that did not half piss me off. I like this MOD real well and other than saying "Well Done", I do not think I have not much to say except "The Yankees keep kicking my ass". U.S.A. always and forever.

Foederatus

Hey guys, sorry if this is wrong thread but regarding the missing lua file I was able to download and get it off the internet but now when I download the Zor again it says "Error: Could not find Data file." Would becoming a member on Modb help with a correct download maybe, really wanna try this Beta, looks great. Plus the other download mirrors don't have the files anymore so Im stuck with Modb. Thanks and peace.

Chieftain John K.'s Avatar Tiro

Icon1 Re: !!! 3.5 Open Beta - Released !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheItalian1 View Post
    Hey guys, sorry if this is wrong thread but regarding the missing lua file I was able to download and get it off the internet but now when I download the Zor again it says "Error: Could not find Data file." Would becoming a member on Modb help with a correct download maybe, really wanna try this Beta, looks great. Plus the other download mirrors don't have the files anymore so Im stuck with Modb. Thanks and peace.
    That no man can say: "I can not download ZoR 3.5 Open Beta"
    Last edited by Chieftain John K.; June 25, 2013 at 03:55 AM.

mav61's Avatar Civis

Hello i installed Zor alright and the subs menu, but when i get ingame the unit pictures with what rifles they are useing are all there so thats a good sign, but i still get the blank portrait of Gen Lee..i thought this was a feature of 3.5 i'm not too sure about the aditional units you guys have put in..as i haven't got too far in but it looks like it still have the usual...any ideas on the Portraits atleast ? cheers

Chieftain John K.'s Avatar Tiro

Icon1 Re: !!! 3.5 Open Beta - Released !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mav61 View Post
    Hello i installed Zor alright and the subs menu
    • Have you installed the SubsPower Launcher?

- The current version of Launcher is for ACW v. 3.4.1 -
    i still get the blank portrait of Gen Lee..i thought this was a feature of 3.5
    • All portraits are visible in 3.5 Open Beta.

but it looks like it still have the usual...any ideas
    • Have you clicked/enabled Zone of Recruitment?

- SubsPower Launcher -> SubMods -> Zone of Recruitment -
    ...any ideas on the Portraits atleast
    • Displays your loading screen at startup Powered by ZoR?

- If no, then you do not play ZoR and you have no portraits of 3.5 -

mav61's Avatar Civis

Arh thanks Chieftan i ticked Zones of recruitment thats what i was missing...many thanks , Great mod

YEAAAAAAA California volunteers!!!