Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with finding where to download TROM1.70 (or latest version if further patches to "1.7x")

Icon5 Problem with finding where to download TROM1.70 (or latest version if further patches to "1.7x")

Dear all,

The link indicated to download the last/latest built of TROM 1.7x seems to be broken, at least for me (I am in France). Does any of you can tell me (a real noobie on IT and all) how to find it? I just put Empire back into my computer and would very much love to play TROM but as it is said that 1.7x is a major step forward, I wouldn't want to use previous versions.

Thank you inadvance for any help,

FFJean

roastbeef's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Problem with finding where to download TROM1.70 (or latest version if further patches to "1.7x")

Yeah, the Gamefront link is no more. Any chances for a reup?

EDIT:
    LOL Bravo Cinese !
    Also: Cinese hotfix
    Last edited by roastbeef; March 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

Icon5 Re: Problem with finding where to download TROM1.70 (or latest version if further patches to "1.7x")

Sorry, I have indeed opened the 2 links - and found the two files - but can anybody tell me how I can download them? I am not only IT-challenged, but I also do not understand a word of Chinese!

PLease, can somebody help with simple, precise instructions?

Many thanks in advance,

FFJean

Quote Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
    Yeah, the Gamefront link is no more. Any chances for a reup?

EDIT:
    LOL Bravo Cinese !
    Also: Cinese hotfix

Default Re: Problem with finding where to download TROM1.70 (or latest version if further patches to "1.7x")

If you are in China, you can download from local cyberdisk.

Well, I am in France, and honestly, don't know a word of Chinese. Could somebody help me with getting those TROM 1.7x files? Or are they dead forever? I really hope not!

Many thanks for any help,

FFJean

You can contact MOD team, but I sent a message about other affairs and noone reply me.

roastbeef's Avatar Foederatus

Thank you Roastbeef. I finally managed to get both thanks to you. Now come the next challenge for an IT noobie like me: installation!

Best regards,

FFjean

There are two links about TROM V1.70, bcs there are two zips need to download.

I think you got the links which I provide, bcs it's me whi provide BAIDU PAN's links.

lol great thanks to this.. i just had to learn some chinese llol....
    crazy china link
    tku for uploader

Does anyone has a copy from Ornamentum for TROM 1.7x? And if you do, can you upload it please? The old links are dead...

You are welcome.

I hope TROM for ETW will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimoTw View Post
    Does anyone has a copy from Ornamentum for TROM 1.7x? And if you do, can you upload it please? The old links are dead...
    Also uploaded.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGI9cUi

debux's Avatar Senator

Can someone upload it to a different hosting site? I don't have the best connection in the world, plus being on the other side of the planet (Chile) doesn't seem to help me, as I always get stuck before I hit the 20 MB mark. Doesn't happen to me with other sites though.
    Linky linky to my last.fm profile! Clicky clicky! If you like anything that ranges from breakbeat to downtempo/chillout, from house to drum & bass, you might find something new in between! (Artist suggestions are more than welcome )

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

The download link in the main thread is working again.
    Direct link: http://www.gamefront.com/files/24063..._corev1_70.zip
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down

roy64's Avatar Tiro

The download link in the main thread is corrupt & I can't download from the Chinese site so does anyone know of any other links to download from.

roy64's Avatar Tiro

The download link is working all right now.

cpimentel's Avatar Laetus

Does anybody know were i'm supposed to find v1.5? I'm trying to find it so I can get 1.7, but I don't see it anywhere.

The_Athenian's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by cpimentel View Post
    Does anybody know were i'm supposed to find v1.5? I'm trying to find it so I can get 1.7, but I don't see it anywhere.

Have you tried this link?

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24063..._corev1_70.zip

hotfix:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22061...170_hotfix.zip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast