Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music than me!

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Allison Krauss's angelic voice really brings this song of betrayal and destruction to life.

Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethencourt View Post
    My favorite AC/DC song.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Probably my favorite OST, not to mention an awesome and severely underrated movie

Last edited by Lord Thesaurian; April 21, 2014 at 05:20 PM.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Good 29th post! Congratulations newbie and artifex and all that!

Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Thank you old stick..have a rep!

Last edited by Bethencourt; May 06, 2014 at 03:11 PM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

7 variations on "stare at my cows" from '500

EDIT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1RVRatBA94
    Last edited by Kiliç Alì; May 11, 2014 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Y U NOT WORKING!?

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

Patrician Citizen

Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; May 11, 2014 at 05:34 PM.

Patrician Citizen

@Kilic

There you go mate...just this part is needed....P1RVRatBA94.... use Youtube tag in advanced sir

The correct translation is "Take care of my cows". Another piece of this composer is "The emperor's song". I wonder how he selcted the themes.

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

AFAIK they were just popular themes "remastered" by someone else, just like standards in modern jazz... just like that "emperor's song" was modeled on the "Mille Regretz" of J. des Prez.

This is also nice, I still can't find it written in modern notation (ancient tabs are a pain)

But in my heart, this beats them all:

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

Patrician Citizen

Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; May 12, 2014 at 10:32 AM.

Patrician Citizen

They play their games of power
    They mark and cut the pack
    They deal us to the bottom
    But what do they put back?

"Don't believe them, don't believe them,don't be bitten twice!"
    Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; May 20, 2014 at 12:20 AM.

Hello!

But the best one:

Last edited by Bethencourt; May 21, 2014 at 06:09 PM.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.