Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Private Normal's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Thank you for this. Good to see a great mod gettig better still
    [IMG][/IMG]

Question, why can't I build the Canon buildings as Batavian republic? Thought it might just be my capital city, but I've captured another city, and still can't build any. It will suck to continue this campaign and not have any canons!
    This seems to be quite a racist comment. The Guals did a lot more than "wonder around pillaging";
    It's not as if they were a bunch of dirty, stinking, fatherless Huns.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

I think it has to do with the building_factions_variants _tables. They do not have the minor factions. I will mod them in and send it in a an update and see if that works. Darth should add this to the mod.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 09, 2013 at 01:49 AM.

Patrician

UPDATE; Added building factions variations table to mod files and modded in the minor factions to the table. Should see more development from the minor factions.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 21, 2014 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    UPDATE; Added building factions variations table to mod files and modded in the minor factions to the table. Should see more development from the minor factions.
    Awesome,will try it out.
    This seems to be quite a racist comment. The Guals did a lot more than "wonder around pillaging";

Patrician

deleted.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM.

Patrician

New Update: Better minor faction involvement. Last update for awhile. Have some real life thing that need attending to
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 21, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

Patrician

IMPORTANT UPDATE; changed regional defense priorities and morale and expansion for minor factions Now back to life issues
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 21, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

Patrician

AWESOME UPDATE: Found way for AI to do more Naval Invasions.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 21, 2014 at 09:22 PM.

Will have a go at this over the weekend. I've been playing as the Brits in a Penninsula campaign. It was pretty easy from the start. I got ahead of the French, and they never became a theat.

What I realized is that the game really suffers if I am very aggresive in the first half dozen turn, maybe even 10 or 20 turns. The AI needs a chance to catch up or pull ahead a little. Anyone else think this may be the case?

I'll try a French Campaign, and Turtle a bit at the start. I'm hoping Austria, at least, becomes a challenge. Prussians are usually a pretty solid opponent. If the Austrians were comporable, and the English invade occassionally, playing the French would be a real challenge.

Patrician

As France-Yes indeed the Ai needs to build up forces and make some money. So no blitzing. Wait till summer 1805 to move east. You will have your hands full! Now of course you can make a lot of allies at the start of the game to help you and they will protect your cities-Wittemburg and the Swiss will help will help protect Bavaria from the Austrians. The money will flow to the ai so it can make full stack to fight and by the end of 1806 the major faction will have constructed a lot of up grade buildings-like Drill school so you can fight the elite units Remember to play expert battle settings. Please post some pictures of your campaign map of your progress. so far in my Prussian campaign the french are just steam rolling me. The Austrians are coming to help me as I let them have military access. I amdown to 3 region left in by June 1806. But the British now control Brittany and Normandy so maybe they will take Paris in the next couple of turn -we shall see.

I'm playing as France, 40 unit save VH/VH settings, brans stats. I'm in april 1807, and by now my army never left French soil. I've repulsed some Austrian, Prussian and British invasions. I've defeated Brit fleet, Austrian fleet do not exist anymore. Too easy. I've constantly had over 100 000 money throughout 1806, but few turns ago Russia and Brits ask for peace with trade rights and now I have 380 000 money and only Austria to fight against! This is nonsense.

Any reason to play this further?

Patrician

MAJOR UPDATE: CAI overhaul-less money fix, more minor faction action, more surprises on campaign map-more ambushes,more naval invasions.+other tweaks Have a go at it and report back on these changes. Suggestions are welcome
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 21, 2014 at 09:24 PM.

Patrician

UPDATE: Tweaked campaign finance, campaign difficulty, regional defense, minors expansion.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 21, 2014 at 09:25 PM.

Downloaded. Think I will have a go as the Brits or the Prussians.

Patrician

For those who use this please give feedback as to what you are experiencing and seeing. Campaign AI action and any Battles worth mentioning Thank You will continue to adjust with your input. Thank You. Pictures of Campaign Map are most welcome

Patrician

MAJOR COOL UPDATE!: Major CAI tweaks added new stuff to Technology junctions table-campaign map stuff, and battle stuff and you will see all sorts of interesting things still better naval invasions stealth armies and ambushes and better faction army ai behavior. and Britain explodes with expansion
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 21, 2014 at 09:25 PM.

Patrician

Pics of next to last update of Test Prussian 40 unit campaign- I develop economy with lots of trade and construction so I have lots of money to build troops-have to build troops now cause Russia and Austria declared war. France not expanding as much do to too high regional defense settings-lowered them in current update. Britain naval invaded Spain with two stacks and took it over by August 1806!-Spain sent a full stack to help the French with the Austrians. Britain naval invaded Brittany and Hannover and has two regions in the North-they are recruiting in Hannover and looking to head off the French that are now moving east with big armies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bran Prussia 40 unit 1806.jpg   Wellington invades france  1805.jpg  

U?ng hô? ba`i viê?t cu?a ta?c gia?

U?ng hô? la?i giu?p mi`nh:
    Chuyên thiê?t kê? thi công trang tri? nô?i thâ?t : 08 22015128

again too much money bran?