Page 1 of 58 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

For those who requested it here is my mod edits that IMPROVE game play with New Battle AI-Coherent battle lines and major flanking- and New Campaign AI settings-Factions develop and expand- and added new files and event triggers and new and better diplomacy,economy,morale, fatigue, spotting rules, projectile stats,unit tweaks and other changes.

Make backup of original DMN_Darth_Mod_Napoleon file in the data folder of Napoleon Total War.Drive C:/Program files(x86)(or where your have Steam installed) Steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data. After you backed up that file, remove it from the data folder. Unpack my modded file DMN_DarthMod_Napoleon file and copy and paste it into the Napoleon data folder. That is it.

This is a more Aggressive and ACTION PACKED version of DarthMod. Play HARD Campaign/HARD Battles recommended Play Very Hard/Expert for a real insane challenging campaign. BAI works best WITH 1.5-1.8 unit multipliers-BETTER PATH FINDING. This is recommended if you choose to play 40 unit armies. Please give some feedback. Thank You
    THIS IS BUILD 12/15/15FINAL BUILD . Have some EPIC battles! FEEDBACK IS MOST WELCOMENOTE: If you want a tougher challenge use the Hard Economy version in post #6
    ---------------------------------------------------IMPORTANT-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I Edited all the Unit Add On Packs to match the edits to the unit stats in DMN_DarthMod_Napoleon file.
    Download the file and unpack the the rar. files inside the Downloaded folder. Make backups of all the original unit add on files and put them in a backup folder to be safe. Delete the unit add on files from the Napoleon Total War data folder and replace them with the new Bran modded unit add on files. Done.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MODDED UNIT ADD ON PACKS:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!cwRD2ITb!Cg659d...yXLeK--4lYeOVw
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE:
    Go into your Napoleon Preferences script file located in Drive C;Users/user name/AppData/Roaming/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/Napoleon/scripts/preferences.script.
    scroll down to the bottom of the script and find these two lines:
    multithreaded_model_enabled false; # multithreaded_model_enabled <true|false>, Run the battle model on a separate thread #
    number_of_threads 0; # number_of_threads <int>, Set the number of threads <= 0 - automatic, >0 = explicit number #
    Change it to read this:
    multithreaded_model_enabled true; # multithreaded_model_enabled <true|false>, Run the battle model on a separate thread #
    number_of_threads 2; # number_of_threads <int>, Set the number of threads <= 0 - automatic, >0 = explicit number #
    (If you use a quad core processor the number of thread should put is 4. Click save.)
    Go back to the preferences file and right click on it and go to properties and click 'read only' and then apply then ok.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Volley Fire Version see post #4
    Hard Economy Version see post #6
    Defensive Campaign version see post #9

VOLLEY FIRE/LESS ACCURACY see post #15
    REALISM VERSION: VOLLEY FIRE/LESS ACCURACY/DEFENSIVE CAMPAIGN/REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT/HARD ECONOMY SEE POST #16

Total War Slaughter Version] see post #12
    Total War Slaughter/Volley Fire see post #10
    Super Slaughter Version see post #14

VOLLEY FIRE/FOG OF WAR/LESS ACCURACY see post #18

NEW: Battleterrian mod by Sirlion and Maximum Battlefields by Live2sculpt combined. Battleterrian mod changes the terrian and deployment zones on the battlefield maps and Maximum Battlefields enlarges the battle maps to 4x4 size for huge battlefields. There is now 30 different battlefields that the game engine can choose from-so no more of the same thing everytime. This mod is in movie format so just unpack it into your Napoleon Total War data folder.

Bran Mac Born Darthmod Shogun 2 settings: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...9#post14213229
    Bran Mac Born Darthmod Empire settings:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?597036-Bran-Mac-Born-s-DME-Mod-settings

WARS OF THE GODS: ANCIENT WARS: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=193736354

Coherent battle lines. BAI will form good lines to attack you. See pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fire fight Bran DMN 2.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; September 19, 2020 at 05:36 PM.

Patrician

Default Re: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

FOR THE BEST GAME PLAY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MOD USE BRAN MUSIC MOD with DarthMod.This is a complete overhaul of all the music in the game with period music from 18th Century Europe and Ottoman Empire -all authentic music of the times plus Prussian, Austrian, British and French military marches. EPIC BATTLE MUSIC-the best, and all new music for the loading screens too

INSTALL to your napoleon total war folder; Drive C; Program File(x86)/ steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data
    Add line: mod bran_music_mod.pack; to the top of your user script.Located here: Drive C;/users/username/AppData/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/napoleon/scripts
    THEN: Go do the same thing for all the users scripts in DarthMod-Located here:

Program files(x86)Steam/steamapps/common/Napoleon Total War/data/DMN/DMN_Scripts/custom/user.script and also your 2xfolder/user.script and 1x folder /user.script

bran_music_mod.pack (1.18 GB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Jopm2ZCY!YVxRFX...8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig
    use this key if it asks you for it:
    YVxRFX7FLfB6dsJU-18HxQq-E256z8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; June 06, 2015 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    FOR THE BEST GAME PLAY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MOD USE BRAN MUSIC MOD with DarthMod.This is a complete overhaul of all the music in the game with period music from 18th Century Europe and Ottoman Empire -all authentic music of the times plus Prussian, Austrian, British and French military marches. EPIC BATTLE MUSIC-the best, and all new music for the loading screens too
    INSTALL to your napoleon total war folder; Drive C; Program File(x86)/ steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data
    Add line mod bran_music_mod.pack; to the top of your user script. Drive C;/users/username/AppData/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/napoleon/scripts AND THE SAME LINE TO THE TOP
    Program files(x86)Steam/steamapps/common/Napoleon Total War/data/DMN/DMN_Scripts/custom/user.script and also your 2xfolder/user.script and 1x folder /user.script
    bran_music_mod.pack (1.18 GB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Jopm2ZCY!YVxRFX...8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig
    use this key if it asks you for it:
    YVxRFX7FLfB6dsJU-18HxQq-E256z8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig
    This tutorial is very confused... Can you simplify that?

Thanks xD

I've added your mega battle mod to the Darth mod and love it! The size of battles is awesome! First battle that put 25 000 against my British troops was chaos in every way. Truly Napoleonic in scale.
    I've tried to add the music mod but it appears the link is not active. Can you please check the link please?

thanks Bran! I'll try asap!

Patrician

NEW:VOLLEY FIRE VERSION All infantry units use mass volley fire! Deadly! AI response is better. Download the Unit Add On files. Unpack the DMN Unit Add On VF folder. Open the data folder inside and unpack all the Unit Add On files and copy and paste the unpacked files into your Napoleon Total War DATA FOLDER-Copy and Replace all of the Unit Add On files when prompted. 3/24/18

UNIT ADD ON PACKS:
    DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/file/40yo5n..._ADD_ON_VF.rar
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 25, 2018 at 03:42 PM.

Huberto's Avatar Praepositus

Thanks! I'll report back in a few.

Patrician

NEW: HARD ECONOMY VERSION
    A tougher economic model for player and AI factions. Money will be tight spend it wisely Must start new campaign.
    06/28/17 FINAL BUILD
    NEW:
    Hardest Economy-Tough Going.Bottom file.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; October 16, 2018 at 07:06 PM.

고마워 너무 밀기울!

Thank you so much Bran!!!!!!

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

NEW: VOLLEY FIRE VERSION-All infantry use volley fire. Note: you will have to go into all the unit add on packs with PFM and in unit_stats_land change all the infantry "can_skirmish" to True. And unit_to_unit_ablilities_junctions change all rank_fire to fire_volley. Build 03/24/15 FINAL BUILD
    Are you saying that we have to mod your mod to get this to work?

hey uhh it's work now but just for main unit but some special unit such as swiss line or swiss grenadier don't work any tip?

Bran, thanks for uploading this. Question, are the changes working with the 40 unit saves?
    This seems to be quite a racist comment. The Guals did a lot more than "wonder around pillaging";
    It's not as if they were a bunch of dirty, stinking, fatherless Huns.

Patrician

Yes Yes Yes and Yes. 40 unit campaigns are action packed affairs. Now if you want even more of a challange go into your Preferences folder and change the difficulty to Very Hard. It is crazy hard and pure hell. Insane. Please give feedback on your campaign. Battles, Regional development, Naval Invasions etc. Testing to see if I should raise Expansion for France to 8000. Was testing 20 unit game with as Austria with 5000 expansion for France and Napoleon sieged Vienna by June 1805. 40 unit save are a bit slower as Ai need to recruit bigger armies. Once those armies are made then it is Kapow Wow! Total freaking Awesome.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; February 21, 2013 at 04:57 AM.

Patrician

NEW More Defensive Campaign- Ai factions are less war like (except France) and hold to alliances more and are more defensive in nature. For those who want a less aggressive AI. 07/28/17 FINAL BUILD Note: AI will still be building armies, so if you invade be prepared for a bloody warNote: Must be played on Normal campaign difficulty.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; October 16, 2018 at 07:08 PM.

Patrician

NEW:TOTAL WAR SLAUGHTER VERSION/VOLLEY FIRE VERSION All infantry units use mass volley fire! AI response is better-battles are very bloody affairsAggressive AI and Big Armies.Download the Unit Add On files. Unpack the DMN Unit Add On VF folder. Open the data folder inside and unpack all the Unit Add On files and copy and paste the unpacked files into your Napoleon Total War DATA FOLDER-Copy and Replace all of the Unit Add On files when prompted. 3/24/18

UNIT ADD ON PACKS:
    DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/file/40yo5n..._ADD_ON_VF.rar
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 25, 2018 at 03:43 PM.

Hello Bran, I used the file you posted yesterday. Before changes, I was playing a 40 unit game coalition campaign as the French empire, by 1807 the English had not done a thing. Using your file, the English landed a massive 40 unit stack in northern France in Dec 05. The Danes were landing armies all over the place. I was disappointed that the English were staying out of the action before. They are too powerful a country to stay out and it makes playing as France super easy. Once you put the smack down on Austria and Prussia it's game over from there. Having the English pose a threat from the channel makes a way better campaign. Honestly in my last campaign I could just ignore them. I would concentrate all my forces in eastern Europe and leave nothing in Paris, the English didn't even bother with even a small attempt of an invasion of northern France. This makes playing a campaign with 40 unit armies more enjoyable. If I were to change anything IMHO I would make the English even more aggressive than they are now, you may not share that same opinion however. Thanks.

Patrician

NEW TOTAL WAR SLAUGHTER VERSION

This a very very aggressive campaign with huge armies and pure epic scale. Income has been raised to recruit massive amounts of men-Trade income is key! So protect your trade lanes! PREPARE FOR THE END OF DAYS
    build: 12/15/15 FINAL BUILD
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; December 15, 2015 at 03:11 PM.

NEW More Defensive Campaign- Ai factions are less war like (except France) and hold to alliances more and are more defensive in nature. For those who want a less aggressive AI. 07/28/17 FINAL BUILD Note: AI will still be building armies, so if you invade be prepared for a bloody warNote: Must be played on Normal campaign difficulty.

Hello Bran, How do I intal the file ? Download and put it in to the file here is DMN ?

Bran, is there too much money and spam of armies now?

I've not tried your mod yet!

Page 1 of 58 12345678910112651 ... LastLast