Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 934495051525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1188

Thread: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Mr Niles's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Hello! Is the mod save game comp with an already started campaign with darthmod?

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes it is. But It will take a few turn before you see campaign behaviors change. Battle behaviors yes ....but you will have to change your tactics cause the battle ai might eat your army.

Mr Niles's Avatar Foederatus

Ok, great

Hello bran, would you be interested in helping a recent modder? I've tried to contact you but you didn't respond, so if you are still active pls say something

Invero's Avatar Laetus

For the 35% less accurate version, is it only affect darth_projectiles2? If so, how do one access darth_projectiles2? It seems my PFM gave an error and unable to do so.

Hi Bran and other experienced users of this mod.

I want to try Bran's changes which look very interesting but I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of versions and options available.

The link on the first page is the full mod? Or must I download other options on top, like volley fire and hard economy separately, since they are linked for separately and have more recent update dates (2018 vs 2015 for the main mod).

Thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by Der Böse Wolf; December 30, 2020 at 02:45 PM.
    Frei zu sein, bedarf ist wenig, nur wer frei ist, ist ein König.

Current Hotseat:
    Britannia: The Isles of Chaos

Patrician

Der they are all self contained versions -just pick one to use.

Hello, Sir Bran, I tried the lionheart version but units does not seem to fire by rank of volley fire? did i do something wrong or is it supposed to be like that?

hey bran great work, but justto let you know, the units pack mega download link on your first main post is older version and does not include volley fire for those additional units. you should probably update that and replace with the one you edited (mediafire link). this might cause some confusion (as it confused me) as to why additional units still use rank fire.

so just to clarify, for people downloading this great sub mod, download add on pack using mediafire link. not the mega link

I just want to know if i want to play as France should i play via the napoleon campaign or the darthmod one?

Quote Originally Posted by Feuderoket View Post
    I just want to know if i want to play as France should i play via the napoleon campaign or the darthmod one?
    Loading the regular campaign will only load part of the Darthmod Module. If you want to play the edited campaign you need to use the Darthmod Campaigns.

Hello guys I want to play NTW with best I can find Mods so I did try DMN and DMN Improvments but AI and some navy problems are so bad ( I did try Only DMN so it was bad too as well ). Finnaly I want to play with vanilla AI and its ok I thing for now at least . Now I need best Musket and realism mod but so many of them around here, which mod I have to choose? ( If you are know best AI ( I dont want to play againts all world ) mod or like that something I can try it ) I want only best experiance and am playing in hardest difficulty. Btw I did like DMN battle realism muskets and somkes they are was great.

Hello, the BAI always runs towards my army and then goes into the melee

There is a thing that i don't understand. If i want to play the super slaughter version, i have to download and install the '' unit add on packs '' file?

Patrician

The unit add on packs are modded for Bran DMN edits. so yes.

Good evening Bran.
    Does this submod include the "Additional Units Mod - Napoleon (AUM-NAP) 2.6"? That submod for darth updated in 2017 and so its not included in the DMN final built, so i would like to know if you updated with the 2.6 version or not.

On another note, how did you changed naval battles from 20 units to just 6?

Hi, i hope somebody can help me. When i play the 40 Units Safe and Im in battle and group my armies it messed up the unit card board. In the moment when the units change place other units disapaper until there are only 20 unit cards left.
    Its with or without Bran's mods. I start through the darthmod launcher.
    In my research i could find many posts in other forums from people who asked the same question 8 years before - but never an answer.
    Happy for every suggestion, really destroys the immersion for me. I need to group in battle.

hi I have problem with a volley fire mod so can someone help. the nod that i loaded isn't work