Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8334849505152535455565758
Results 1,141 to 1,148 of 1148

Thread: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Make sure you set up Darthmod first-set all the settings you want in the Darthmod Launcher-start Darthmod-let it load when you are in the game exit -then install the Bran settings mod.

Libertus

I'm using volley fire post 31 and I realised that certain units can't volley fire such as the irish brigade for portugal and saxony's regiment of foot, incrdibly obsure I know but i feel like playing minor factions which for some reason have some pretty sweet unique units
    edit: this was meant to be a question for DME but I accidentally posted it here and I don't know how to delete posts
    Last edited by lordgeorgr141; July 03, 2019 at 09:23 AM.

Hey Bran. Is there a version with units in tight formations available?

Hi, great sub mod! I've got a couple of questions:

For the volley fire versions, how can I make it so only the first two ranks fire?

I wanted to adjust some projectile accuracies, but Pack File Manager (ver 5.2.0) throws a NullReferenceException when I try to open the Projectiles Table. How can I edit this table?

Also, how would one go about restoring the vanilla mechanic for the light infantry behavior ability, so your line infantry can shoot through loose skirmisher formations without all the collateral damage?

So I was able to get a 2-rank fire by reducing the close formation spacing. NTW uses 0.65, but 0.7 seems to achieve the desired results without unit models clipping through eachother so much. I was able to open the projectiles table by using an older version of pack file manager (3.5.2).

Does anybody know if this works with Napoleon's Campaigns, or is it just the 'grand' campaign? I'm wondering specifically about the BAI. As far as I can tell from one battle it seems to be a bit better, but that was against an army that had already been decimated having lost at least half the men per unit and only having 11 units. I can't bring myself to play a vanilla TW game anymore, and I want to make sure I'm not just imagining things only to be let down after I really get going. I'm damaged goods now, thanks to Rome 2...

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex

Aedarin it works for all campaigns.