Thread: Help needed with 11-13th century Balkan factions

Csatádi's Avatar Senator

Default Help needed with 11-13th century Balkan factions

Hi,

I'm making a new mod and would need some info about all of the balkan factions from the 997-1300 period.
    I need province borders. Hungary will have about 13 provinces (without Croatia and Slavonia of course) so you may compare the rest to this.

Faction symbols needed, too. If a county doesn't have a symbol from this period I would use the earliest available. Multiple symbols are welcomed because we need banners, too.

Names list.

Resources. Only important and famous ones.

Maps from the period, both political and economic ones. You may send them directly to my e-mail: csatadi AT gmail.com

Any special thing which might be important like general or named ancillaries, traits, important holy items, events, or anything which mods generally use. Rulers' family if wiki doesn't have it.

Units or unit lists.

Planned factions from the area:
    -Serbia
    -Bulgaria
    -Bosnia
    -Croatia
    -Rhomania (Byz)

And I would need Romanian and other local units. I have no informations for example about Albanian troops.

I don't know if the moderators tolerate such a topic so I would welcome anything in private message. Or I can open a thread in the section of my mod.

I appreciate any help.
    Thank you.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Help needed with 11-13th century Balkan factions

This sounds much like my Adriatic TW, I'd be glad to help out sir!

Csatádi's Avatar Senator

I'm happy you are still in the business.
    PM sent.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

My friend for such a mod you will need actually two or three Roman (byzantine) Rosters.
    Armies of 997 were entirely differend than those in 1080 and certainly differend from those of 1300!
    To bad Latinokratia mod didn't make it. It had the basis for such extensions.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.