Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Otomo DLC + Saints & Heroes DLC update for [REL] TROM3 1.9 BETA 4

Default Re: Otomo DLC + Saints & Heroes DLC update for [REL] TROM3 1.9 BETA 4

I've been using this with the latest version of Shogun in an Otomo campaign. Everything seems to be working as described.

Thanks Sanatyr!

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Doesn't seem to work for me anymore. Can't start a campaign as Otomo, doesn't show up. Edit: Nevermind, just seems like another mod was blocking it. Now to find out what.
    Last edited by McCarronXLD; October 23, 2013 at 01:04 PM.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Please help, Daisho Samurai sound like cannons when they shoot. :c

Edit:
    Only Hattori Daisho Samurai seem to sound like cannons. Quite a bummer since that's who I've been having an urge to play as.

Edit 2:
    My enemies Yumi Ashigaru Garrison sound like muskets. Clearly something isn't right here >.<
    Last edited by ToxicKilla; January 01, 2014 at 08:50 PM.

CoconutFred's Avatar Senator
    Your local ShopRite, at 5% off on Fridays.

Yeah I already have Sinfonia Semplice and followed the installation instructions to the letter, still a lot of units have their sounds mixed up.

Download link missing from OP

Quote Originally Posted by Andenmowe View Post
    Download link missing from OP
    Yeah I noticed that too. I figured you had to be logged in to see it but still no dice.

Updated to re-upload the file (made sure it still works with 1.91).

I am very confused.... what is this? Is the cannon sound fixed if I use this? Can you update the OP to make it more clear what is new and what is outdated,please?

What I am getting is that you just updated the TROM3 mod to the up to date standards AND fixed EVERY sound bug (archer-cannons ) ?

IF is that correct , you sir is a Great hero and paladin of the opressed, I salute you

So tried it... installed trom and this and custom battle to check sounds... still getting messed up sounds... i tried a 4x4 land battle with the boshin factions (shimazu takeda chosokabe etc) and bang bang was there...

so I went to simfonia semplice, cant get it done because shogun is not on the default C directory. thats really bad .. I can t play shogun for months now, I had tried all my favorites mods and several fixes and solutions, but never learned to ignore that sounds issues....

edit: NOW my shogun is not on C directory, but it was on my previous attempts to make shogun playable again

Hi there I installed this and everything seemd to be working, I got my initial mission and once I moved my untis as per instructions in the OP I had my provinces but as soon as I finished building my chapel I noticed my mission won't update as done. I went on and received both a mission to train some imported matchlock wich I did and registered as copmpeted, then I got another one "demoralize an army" and again even if I managed to do it nothing happened, no mission update.
    It appears only religious missions are affected, has anyone experienced anything similar?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12