Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Русский (Russian)

300 постингов надо. мне с тобой ещё далеко.

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Originally posted by TranceCrusader@May 24 2005, 12:31 PM
    Te ve Merilande? Ya ve Vergini, me staboy portchti sosedi (:

i kstaty, mne rasreshili nominate skolko hotchu na Civ. No ya eto budu delat po odnomu. Pervim probayu tolkat therussian, potom kto eche hotchet.
    Ah, Ricgard zhivet v Maryland, Trance v Verginiea, ee ya jivoo v Charlotte, Severnay Karoline.

Interesna

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

всё таки не понимаю чё вы транслит то не используете-то. не так уж сложно, и читать гораздо легче... :sad

ну харашо. Я сказал што ты жывеш в Мериленди, Транс жывет в Вержиние, и я жыву в Северны Каролине.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

мм.. понятно. кстати можешь меня вставить в свой список товарищей?

А харашо. Я думал што я уже вставил твою имия в мой список.

а кстати ты какую модофикацию Рима предложишь? я чё-то не могу хорошей найти... :sad

Spetsnaz's Avatar Miles

легионеров ferres'а *wink*
    Pround member of the russian empire and a comrade of TranceCrusader, therussian91, jdblair5, crazyru$$in, Russkisoldat, JvlivsCeasar, Kdar, Valentin the II, KarakurT and Ricgard. For God ,Tsar and Homeland.

понятно. кто-нибудь слышал новый анекдот какой-нибудь?

Вот вам Арманский Радио

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Yerevan

Надеюс что все можыти четать по Англиском

вот новый:

Московские новости: "Крупная техногенная катастрофа парализовала жизнь
    столицы..."

Питерские новости: "Небольшое проиcшествие в московском метро..."

Латвийские новости: "В результате российской диверсии, латвийские
    граждане лишились доступа к почте и ресурсам Интернет. Латвия требует
    от правительства России компенсации..."

Spetsnaz's Avatar Miles

:grin :grin :lol :lol :lol :happy :grin
    Pround member of the russian empire and a comrade of TranceCrusader, therussian91, jdblair5, crazyru$$in, Russkisoldat, JvlivsCeasar, Kdar, Valentin the II, KarakurT and Ricgard. For God ,Tsar and Homeland.

Spetsnaz's Avatar Miles

Обнаглели латышы :angry

Spetsnaz's Avatar Miles

Slishte, menia preglasili v History alive forum, kak dumaite, stoit idti? *wink*

Spetsnaz's Avatar Miles
    Etot novii forum ne ponimaet russkogo alfavita.=(
    a kakoi URL?
    Skazal bi, no ne znau kak proverit PM na novom
    forume.
    Last edited by Spetsnaz; June 01, 2005 at 05:13 AM.

Da, davai Spetsnaz. Ya ooje chaste History Aliva. Ti toja, Ricgard.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/History_Alive

Nu shto tavarishe? Pogavarim?

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

HELLO , MY RUSSIAN FRIEND ,
    I am your neighbor who lives in China , i come here to say hello to all

click here to our Three kingdoms : Total War web-page
    I come from China , I love my motherland
    LEADER of Zhanguo mod team
    ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country --John Kennedy
    Chinese Sword, a remarkable and unassailable symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and spirit of his people. It reflects five most essential spirits of every Chinese man: 仁 Ren (benevolence), 义 Yi (righteousness), 礼 Li (principles), 智 Zhi (intelligence) and 信 Xin (trustworthiness).

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

HELLO EVERYBODY
    i am your neighbor who lives in china , i come here to say hello to my friendly Russian friend .
    btw , do anybody know Evgeni Zotov ? the creator of the mundus_magnus big map ?
    we are pen friend and lost contact in email for nearly three months , i forget his user name in Guild.org ,
    and don't know his user name in TWC ,
    i very miss him much , could anybody gives me a hand to find my pen friend ?
    thanks

click here to our Three kingdoms : Total War web-page
    I come from China , I love my motherland
    LEADER of Zhanguo mod team
    ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country --John Kennedy
    Chinese Sword, a remarkable and unassailable symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and spirit of his people. It reflects five most essential spirits of every Chinese man: 仁 Ren (benevolence), 义 Yi (righteousness), 礼 Li (principles), 智 Zhi (intelligence) and 信 Xin (trustworthiness).