Thread: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

As graphics become more detailed more time is invested into creating visually appealing landscapes than in creating large landscapes.

The Mad Skylord's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Personally I never got into TES. A game I always enjoyed was Dwarf Fortress, despite it being text based.

Dark Storm's Avatar saut dans le vide
    Citizen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How's everyone doing?? gotta say that warhammer rp is looking pretty good, is this your first one pyrrhus??
    ...treasure, pleasure, leisure, les yeux;
    It's all in your eyes.

Sorry for my outbursts. None of that is aimed at you Dark Storm.

Actually, yes it is my first ever rpg that I've modded. However, I feel the 7 wargames I've created and modded elsewhere have helped me alot.
    Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

If I cannot find a way I will make one.

Hannibal Barca

Citizen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

It's definitely looking good man, always enjoyable seeing good quality rp and dedicated game runners. Might consider joining if you do another Tbf but my warhammer knowledge is pretty limited unfortunately ahah
    It's all in your eyes.

Xion will be joining as well. Part of the haul of slaves taken by the Chaos Dwarves. You could as well. Honestly you just need to google some stuff and you'll be good
    Napoleon Bonaparte

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

So is anyone still interested in the Nemedian Chronicles RPG (ie, the world of Conan the Barbarian)?
    I ask because a couple of people recently asked about it again.

Though McScottish (we planned to Co-GM it) seems to have disappeared, I could still do it if people were interested?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...and-Discussion

Stildawn's Avatar The Legislator of 'Lol'

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Storm View Post
    It's definitely looking good man, always enjoyable seeing good quality rp and dedicated game runners. Might consider joining if you do another Tbf but my warhammer knowledge is pretty limited unfortunately ahah
    Dude do it lol I was like you knowing literally nothing about Warhammer lol, and I'm enjoying it immensely... I just patch up what I don't know with:

1. Asking lots of questions and annoying Pyrrhus both in the threads, VM and PM lol
    2. Fill in the gaps with TES/LOTR etc knowledge lol.

Citizen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus the Molossian View Post
    Xion will be joining as well. Part of the haul of slaves taken by the Chaos Dwarves. You could as well. Honestly you just need to google some stuff and you'll be good
    You know what, I think I will

Quote Originally Posted by Stildawn View Post
    Dude do it lol I was like you knowing literally nothing about Warhammer lol, and I'm enjoying it immensely... I just patch up what I don't know with:

1. Asking lots of questions and annoying Pyrrhus both in the threads, VM and PM lol
    2. Fill in the gaps with TES/LOTR etc knowledge lol.

Haha, that's an open invitation for me to just bug you more still
    It's all in your eyes.

If you have questions feel free to ask
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Storm View Post
    You know what, I think I will

Haha, that's an open invitation for me to just bug you more still
    Itaran will just slay you if you piss him off to much

Citizen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus the Molossian View Post
    If you have questions feel free to ask
    Cheers man, I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Stildawn View Post
    Itaran will just slay you if you piss him off to much
    I've created a visual representation of how this will work out;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's all in your eyes.

Lol

I was thinking of trying one of those organic one-thread RPGs again.
    You know, like the one Aggy ran a year or less ago (?) where we all started in a Tavern, and made up the different parts of the fantasy world we were in as we go along.
    This time, we would start with some more parameters and perhaps some rules on "what you can make up", but it's a fun experiment all around so I figured it was worth another try.

For those who don't remember, it's essentially a world that is basically fantasy in some format, but otherwise unexplained.
    It is then fleshed out as people RP, adding details they come up with to the concept until (and this happens within 10 posts honestly) we have an established "world concept" and some basic plot foundations.
    In Aggy's tavern, we ended up with a Fable 2-like world of magic and musketeers, starting off in some backwater province that was revolting against an HRE-like state.
    It died because of general disagreement at one point over where the plot should go, what a certain player could conveniently make up at his own whim, and then subsequent disinterest in continuing the RP.
    To prevent such a thing from happening again, we'd have to introduce some rules, as I'd said above.

Anyone interested?
    I'm honestly in the mood for something like "renaissance steampunk" (renaissance punk?) - think like Final Fantasy XI, specifically Lindblum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Or we could just, you know, play the Nemedian Chronicles.
    'Cuz, you know, Conan the Barbarian and stuff is pretty cool.

Please?
    Last edited by Dirty Chai; March 03, 2015 at 12:15 AM.

Warhammer is bomb though BF .

Sounds like an interesting concept, boubd to be disagreement though.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

I'm not a huge Warhammer Fantasy fan, really. It's difficult to get into, for me.

I understand, but honestly I'm having a blast modding so I thought I would get everyone in on it,
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Congratz on getting that going btw. Also, just a suggestion, as more people join, I'd appoint Co-GMs from reliable people familiar with the source material.

And a tip: Copy & paste the character bios into the OP of your thread, organized by player.
    Makes it much easier to keep track of, for everyone.
    Last edited by Dirty Chai; March 03, 2015 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastard Feudalism View Post
    Congratz on getting that going btw. Also, just a suggestion, as more people join, I'd appoint Co-GMs from reliable people familiar with the source material.

And a tip: Copy & paste the character bios into the OP of your thread, organized by player.
    Makes it much easier to keep track of, for everyone.
    The first one isn't needed. None of the players will do both modding and playing. I wanted one impartial moderator for the game, and I've had plenty of time to deal with it all. I should for the near future as well.

That is is an excellent idea though
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

And put them in spoilers, too