Page 263 of 267 FirstFirst ... 163213238253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 5337

Thread: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Skylord View Post
    Ponti! You playing Mars?
    probably not, I'm not a big sci fi person

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

I have a almost completed ruleset sitting on my laptop. It is for a DHRR game incorporating all the lessons learned from the failed ones. The set is in form of some 20+ points written in a random frenzy. I'll try completing that and post it here if someone wants to use it. I'd love to play too, but cannot guarantee on how much free time I'd get.

You should probably not spend too much time on that tbh

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    You should probably not spend too much time on that tbh
    You'd be surprised. I had literally written those point in a frenzy - took about 1 hour sessions for a couple of days and it was done, well almost.

Is the Mars rpg likely to continue to be built or has interest sort of died out?

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Is the Mars rpg likely to continue to be built or has interest sort of died out?
    To my untrained and unreliable eye, it seems people have started codifying and drawing together the background and game rules for the RP.

It may be that interest has waned, or merely that people are still busy tinkering with their chosen portion of the ruleset...
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--

Warman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I saw a ghost too

Ok so considering that Mars and any of the other projects have gotten nowhere for whatever reason, I'm going to broach a game that we have rules basically ready made for, adjusted for a few tweaks. It'll basically be timeskip/restart of WOTR 1, with setting information likely to be put up later today or tomorrow.

Thread is up. Likely this game won't start for around two weeks as I'll be on holiday soon, but it should be ready to go by Friday and will therefore start when I'm back from my week's sojourn.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

I'm surprised the demand for a GoT one hasn't come about, what with the new season kick starting and all.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze View Post
    I'm surprised the demand for a GoT one hasn't come about, what with the new season kick starting and all.
    The interest for it is dead in the water. Our latest restart didn't pan out well at all and a recent poll showed that it wasn't as interesting to the community anymore.

If you are still interesting in roleplaying, check out our WOTR 3.0 setting that will be launching August 5th.
    Last edited by Lucius Malfoy; August 02, 2017 at 03:46 PM.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

Citizen

Blog Entries

Ah that's shame, at least it isn't being forced I guess. Hope the others are going well!

Thanks for the heads-up, will keep an eye out and see if I can find the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze View Post

My interest is piqued. Set up the board, the game is on! :p

There's a game already on; Wars of the Roses, if you're interested.

And as we know, more than one game at a time ensures the death of one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
    And as we know, more than one game at a time ensures the death of one of them.
    Two games enter, one game leaves!
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

Citizen

Blog Entries

A Game of Games, you win or die.

Quote Originally Posted by VictorAYorke View Post
    Two games enter, one game leaves!
    Not always, sometimes it kills both of them.

Okay, question. What on earth is God Save the Farm and what is happening to it?