Page 10 of 267 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

No, you are just protesting very, very quietly.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Family Guy used to be outstanding, but American Dad has become the better of McFarlane's work. I'd watch the Simpsons but more as something to watch than something I'd seek out to watch: having been around for so long it starts to get sameish.

Ace_General's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Family Guy used to be outstanding, but American Dad has become the better of McFarlane's work. I'd watch the Simpsons but more as something to watch than something I'd seek out to watch: having been around for so long it starts to get sameish.
    Far as animated shows go, Archer is where its at

This reminds me of my little brother a bit to much lol
    Low speed, High Drag

Ganbarenippon's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Ted it is then. Shame about Jack Reacher, but I knew as son as I saw they had cast Tom Cruise that it was a little odd. In the books Jack Reacher is built like a bull and they cast mini Tom Cruise...

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

See, now I'm not sure if I like Archer as much now.

Heh

Quote Originally Posted by Bastard Feudalism View Post
    See, now I'm not sure if I like Archer as much now.
    If you let him talk on this thread he's gonna think he's people

And anyways, I think I found a Show I like almost as much as Archer. Kroll show, though I feel like Im losing IQ points watching it.

Love to see those real housewives shows parodied, heck, I think thats everything wrong with america
    Last edited by Poach; January 29, 2013 at 07:46 AM.
    Low speed, High Drag

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Citizen

27 votes for GSTK. I think that may be a record.

Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    27 votes for GSTK. I think that may be a record.
    In what sense? Specifically related to GSTK or just in general? Regardless this "reboot" clearly has some backing, hopefully something fun will come of it!

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Take the women in combat arms discussion to the Mudpit.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Very good poach.

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman2051 View Post
    I'm reasonably sure that Brewster was joking. You need to take things less personally ^^

And anyway, clearly the better animated comedy is Dilbert.
    Quote Originally Posted by General Brewster View Post
    Indeed I was joking M and I resolved it via VM
    I know, I forgot to this () smiley after the why.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman2051 View Post
    In what sense? Specifically related to GSTK or just in general? Regardless this "reboot" clearly has some backing, hopefully something fun will come of it!
    Maybe half of those will actually play, and half of that half with actually stick it out and be active for a few months.

I think Legio's been reading the Flowers of Evil.

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Is that a Gothic themed book?

It's 19th Century post-Revolution French eroticism put into poems.
    IE, Erotic desires that are or were considered "deep and dark" practices to supress or ignore.

sd
    It's 19th Century post-Revolution French eroticism put into poems.
    IE, Erotic desires that are or were considered "deep and dark" practices to supress or ignore.
    Hahahaha well werent the french less inhibited then everyone else back then and have a lower birthrate, hahaha perhaps they should of spent less time writing plays about singing revolutionaries and romanticism and eroticsm and instead created some more heavy industry adn a more organized military

And damn, the Isrealis just bombed Syria. The middle east is just a bloody mess :SMH
    Last edited by Ace_General; January 30, 2013 at 07:51 PM.
    Low speed, High Drag

I can't exactly respond to that as it has no actual historical backing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_General View Post
    And damn, the Isrealis just bombed Syria. The middle east is just a bloody mess :SMH
    And The united nations is just going to allow it to slide. I mean if any other nation attacked another one, The united nations would condemn it. But if Israel attacks something they all turn their backs and let it happen. Even though Israel and Syria are still at war with each other so I guess they could just attack whatever they want.

Also lets add something else to this mix. If you think about it.. North Korea is more of a threat than iran is in terms of Nuclear weapons. But because Israel is afraid that someone actually hates them, They go please stop iran from getting Nukes when they do not even have one nor do I see them getting it

- Sighs -
    Manius Domitius Labeo- Tribune of the Plebs
    Marcelo Ferrington -Archbishop of England (( GSTK
    House Reyne - Lords of Catamere (( GOT ))

I can't exactly respond to that as it has no actual historical backing to it.
    Well to go on a historical basis, the French invested more in craft based luxery/higher valued added industries, invested abroad and had a large colonial empire along with a smaller birth rate, so sorta it was sorta right, there was a reason why France was not able to beat Prussia/Germany in the Franco-Prussian war
    Low speed, High Drag