View Poll Results: Wich faction should take the Hattori's place ?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • IGA SOKOKU IKKI ( peasants , few armors , hit and run tactics )

2 9.09%
  • ASAKURA ( proud clan , few but deadly )

9 40.91%
  • HOSOKAWA ( Nobles and rich, chinese influence , not so skilled )

5 22.73%
  • TOYOTOMI ( will rappresent a generic little clan that rise to power )

4 18.18%
  • NANBAN FACTION ( a bit less historical ..but interesting )

2 9.09%
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142

Thread: TRUE SAMURAI final

Senator

Default Re: TRUE SAMURAI final

Quote Originally Posted by 110951667 View Post
    after rome2 and attila, i come back to play your mod again
    same. if this mod has the generals visual changes buldog made then ill definitely upload them.

Quote Originally Posted by lesterthenerd View Post
    same. if this mod has the generals visual changes buldog made then ill definitely upload them.
    IVe played many campaigns with this last version and everything work very fine ...very balanced , varied , beautiful to see . No bugs ( well once ive heard a trumpet ... ) .

Downloaded definitive version last night. Placed pack in data folder and no mod when game launched. At least I thought nothing happened because there was no indication i was running an overhaul mod like a new logo or something of the sort. I launched a campaign to see how long recruitment times would be for samurai since the creator said they revamped the system and nothing. I was running the default game. Also, faction colors and models were unchanged. I tried to download the final version but filefactory was toooooo slow. any chance of uploading the final version on another sight or on TWC for download. looking forward to trying this mod!

Quote Originally Posted by :jason: View Post
    Downloaded definitive version last night. Placed pack in data folder and no mod when game launched. At least I thought nothing happened because there was no indication i was running an overhaul mod like a new logo or something of the sort. I launched a campaign to see how long recruitment times would be for samurai since the creator said they revamped the system and nothing. I was running the default game. Also, faction colors and models were unchanged. I tried to download the final version but filefactory was toooooo slow. any chance of uploading the final version on another sight or on TWC for download. looking forward to trying this mod!
    When the mod is not showing there are some things to do ...that ive forgot ((....i had problems to launch my own mod after a reinstall ...its something in the .ini files

try to put this in a user.script file that is located in appdata/roaming/thecreativeassembly/shogun2/scripts

mod true_samurai_def.pack
    mod true_samurai_def.pack;

i hope it help !!

hey i used the definitive version but i noticed that except the long yari units and late ashigaru units, other yari unit don't carry katana. Is there a way to make them carry katana? Because even though only long yari used it in close quarters and yari ashigarus don't have to carry katana, I found it weird that even the yari samurais also don't carry katana.
    Other than that, this mod is good.

Thank you

Thanku

Quote Originally Posted by 110951667 View Post
    after rome2 and attila, i come back to play your mod again
    And now, after ToB and Warhammers, I come back to play this mod again! Great to see that there is a Definitive version!! Many thanks @Fra70!