Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mundus Magnus 6.0

Default Re: Mundus Magnus 5.5 (New Release)

The EDU, DMB, and EDB are clean. I fixed all errors with the Zeus tool. I have only added mercenary units, and I will check the descr_rebel_factions

descr_rebel_factions
    Ok, so if you removed a unit from the vanilla but it is still there it could be the possible cause of the error.

Sorry for not being much of help, but that is the most I know.

Nergor's Avatar Tiro

Hi,
    I have include the same great Map from ngr to my Mod Imperium Romanum and I know, how much work it is to make a mod (+ rep ^^).
    I have a question : Can I use several units for my mod ? Of course you can use units from my Mod too

None of these units are mine. You must PM me the units that you want, and I can tell you who they belong to

korsakoff's Avatar Tiro

I didn't notice you still modded ahowl. Mabey that's because i am not on that much anymore, I will have to check this out at some point once i get the chance to reinstall rtw nice work (:

Thanks, I know you are evilkinevil too haha

I think that I will have to go back to MM 5.0 and re add the files more carefully, and maybe then I can figure out what the bug is.

usmcsultan's Avatar Civis

I am getting CTD even with the fresh install. Right on the first turn I get the CTD and when i want to save. Also there is no errors that pop out ?? Do we need v5.0 or v5.5 can be used alone? I used only v5.5
    Last edited by usmcsultan; January 23, 2013 at 02:26 PM.
    "I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it...I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet...I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one."
    George W. Bush-after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made Washington, D.C., April 3, 2004

Use 5.0, it works but it doesn't include the units or symbols.

I have been trying to figure out this CTD for five days now. I should have tested the campaign before I released, I guess I got over anxious haha. But hopefully everything will be solved soon!

It's fixed! 5.5 is now fully playable
    The names.txt was causing the CTD and I deleted it. Funny how something so small can cause such a big fuss.
    Anyways here is the new download link:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/002zhmdo5

I have also updated the download here on TWC.

Please post feedback and comments, as well as anything wrong. I should be coming out with a new version in the next week or two

Never edited that file.

Very weird, but at least you managed to fix it.

Congratulations on the work.

Thank you. For those of you who downloaded, feedback is greatly appreciated!

Congrats on the release! I'm definitely going to try this out, though I'll have to figure out how to get it working on Steam. I got rid of my disk version so I have less stuff to carry when I get deployed.

I was once an Angel of Total War Heaven, but gave up my wings for a life on the sea of battle.

When are you scheduled to deploy? Also, I might have a new release out in the next few days, so stay tuned!

No idea as of yet, I've been in training for the past 4 months, and still have another two months or so to go. I pick orders for my ship here within the next few weeks, and when I find that out is when I find out when I deploy.

Edit: Also, does this use the rome.exe or bi.exe? I feel silly asking this but I can't remember if MM uses BI or Rome.

I was once an Angel of Total War Heaven, but gave up my wings for a life on the sea of battle.

Just regular Rome, but in the future it will more than likely use BI

How do I install Mundus Magnus 5

Simply put the folder 'MM' in your RTW directory and then make a shortcut of your RTW exe on your desktop. Change the name to Mundus Magnus and then right click the shortcut and go to properties. In the target line (after ALL quotations) add this: -show_err mod:MM

Then double click it to play!

Thanks ahow111.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast