Thread: Onna Bushi Katana (Request by Pason)

Aigaion's Avatar Foederatus

Default Onna Bushi Katana (Request by Pason)

Hello guys.

This is an alternativ version of the Onna Bushi Katana mod, requested by Pason.

I had a request? I dont know if you take them. But. I'd love if you could do the following. Basically, I like the idea of putting Katana, and Onna Katana on the same battlefield. Is there a way you could make a version that was like... an EXACT clone copy. Like. I dont want the Onna's to be better than the Samurai that I can recruit. Like. I was wondering if you could make a version like that? So they upgrade the -exact- same way the Normal, Katanas, or No Dachi's would? It would be AMAZING!
    Now it's done Pason ! There you got a brand new version of the Onna Bushia Katana mod !

------What changes ?------

Instead of the original Onna Bushi Katana mod, this requested version brings Onna Bushi Katana units with the exact same stats that the Katana Samurai have. So, Onna Bushi Katana units of this version have the same melee attack, melee defence, moral and charge bonus as regular Katana Samurais. They also have the same EXP rate from the Sword School level as Katana Samurai have

Sword School (level 1) : 0 EXP
    No Daichi (level 2) : 0 EXP
    Mastery Dojo (level 3) : 2 EXP
    Legendary Dojo (level 4) : 2 EXP

------Comming soon !------

Comming soon, the same version of the mod for Onna Bushi No Dachi and Onna Bushi Matchlock mods ! Stay tuned !

Aigaion.

Default Re: Onna Bushi Katana (Request by Pason)

Wooo! Thank you so much! I'm gonna get this installed right now! Is the new ones gonna go on steam workshop? Bet people would love this version on there too! . Thank you so much!!

No problem Pason

For the Workshop, I don't know yet, perhaps yes, I'm going to think about it

Hey! Just wondering how the request is going for doing this for all your other Onna's out there? Katana really makes it go awesome. The others would be great! (Bow, Yari, Gun, No dachi, etc etc!) Just curious if those are being worked on, or if you're on a different project.

Hey Pason.

Actually, I'm not working on it, got no time right now, but don't worry, it will be done, I noticed the request

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Alright. No rush. It's whatever! Also! I REALLY Have a big bug i'd like you to fix of this, and I really hope you dont hate me for this but... I've been using this mod for a while, and only right now did I actually scroll in and notice the units from this pack... Well! The units arent Onna. They are actually Samurai male units... But with the voices changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pason View Post
    Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Alright. No rush. It's whatever! Also! I REALLY Have a big bug i'd like you to fix of this, and I really hope you dont hate me for this but... I've been using this mod for a while, and only right now did I actually scroll in and notice the units from this pack... Well! The units arent Onna. They are actually Samurai male units... But with the voices changed.
    Double post! (Yay) I also managed to check the units stuff and noticed that the regular samurai are 12, and the request one you got me is 15... so! It's still not the same. I'd like them the same! But! You can fix this whenever. but this is a really fun mod i've been using lol. Thank you!

Hey Pason.

I must admit that I got screwed just like you. I don't know why, but all my mods got reseted. So any of them work anymore... I assume it is caused by the latest patch, so I'm actually unable to fix the problem...

Sorry for that Pason, I'm actualy pissed off by the way a patch throws away hours of work, kinda disgusting...

I just tried this and the other onna units you made, this is the only one that has that issue for me.

Also, the ambient things that the people in the units shout out still use the male voices.

Really glad somebody made these btw. Appreciate the time you put in.

If you ever get time, I'd like to see one for Naginata and Yari samuri as well.
    Last edited by Puerkl8r; March 03, 2013 at 01:16 AM.

hmm... overpowered I think. Especially when it comes to melee defense (15). It's way higher than Katan Samurais, Naginata Monks and even Katana Heroes O.O