Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Pdguru's Briney Ships Mod

Default Re: Pdguru's Briney Ships Mod

Hey Guys,

me being a total noob at installing mods for TW games. Could someone explain how to install this. I do have Darthmod installed. Is that a problem?
    I saw somewhere else to just put it into the data folder of my napoleon total war install folder. But that didnt work. Tried the Darthmod data folder aswell, still no luck.

Cheers,

nvm guys, I've got it working. It looks lovely Pdguru. Being a ship fanatic this truly does wonders for my ship battles!

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Anyone still using this?

I have seen it today for the first time... great images, how this work? changes Db tables? (so i can check compatibility) And it works at ETW?

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Pdguru, I'm still using this and enjoying it. I'm using it for my new Haiti AAR (After Action Report - a story about a campaign). When ships appear in the AAR (they haven't yet, but they will) people will be able to see this mod in action. There's a link to the AAR in my signature, if anyone is interested.

Charbel, yes, it works with ETW. The ships won't appear exactly like the screenshot in the opening post of this thread. (You won't see white and dark brown stripes on the hulls of French ships, for example, as that is a feature of Napoleon: Total War. ) But the textures are better with this mod.
    Last edited by Alwyn; July 31, 2015 at 02:21 AM.

Awesome mod

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Delighted!

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Is there a line to add for this in the user script? I am not using the mod manager and am using the mod LME/

thx

Can someone help me. I am trying to get this mod to work but having problems with the script entry. I'm typing in mod Pdguru_Shipmod_2-4comp; into the script file and saving, then launching the LME4 but the mod isn't applying. When I look at the script file again, my entry has vanished. I've tried a few different methods but nothing is working. I'd be grateful if someone could offer me some advice. Many thanks in advance.

how can i install it?

Awesome

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567