Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pdguru's Briney Ships Mod

Default Re: Pdguru's Briney Ships Mod

Greetings fellow Pdgurians; Unfortunately I am in the transition of moving and my gaming rig is in storage at the moment. I thought I would drop a message to say hello, and also thank Mr. Guru for the updated PM`s. Hopefully I will be back up and running again, within the month.

Epic "Pdgurian" Battles and good fortunes to all

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by Ransan309 View Post
    Greetings fellow Pdgurians; Unfortunately I am in the transition of moving and my gaming rig is in storage at the moment. I thought I would drop a message to say hello, and also thank Mr. Guru for the updated PM`s. Hopefully I will be back up and running again, within the month.

Epic "Pdgurian" Battles and good fortunes to all
    Good to hear from you Ransan. I hope your move goes well and you can return to the battlefields and briney warscapes soon!

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

would send you a regiment of Genie de la Garde, see you, sir

Titus Pullo 777's Avatar Foederatus

thanks pdguru! it look's so great! Never saw the ships look better in NTW!!! I would like to upload pictures of my last little "scharmützel" but unfortunately I can not set photos. I always get an error message.

Minimod: Gunports on Ships (ETW)
    I see that you used this mod before by jarnomiedema. Would it be possible for you to add these to your ship texture mod for NTW? . Just asking
    Last edited by pukadog; February 15, 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Pukadog - I would have to look at the mod to see how he did it, but I don't have it any more and the link is dead.

Pdguru, oh to bad the link is down;
    it would have been nice to see that same affect in NTW .

Icon2 Re: Pdguru's Briney Ships Mod

Its my first Movie, Quality can better....
    I find this Mod excellent. Rep +++

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Thanks for the movie Purio! Really enjoyed seeing the ships in action.

Unfortunately, the Santissimo Trinidad shown in the setup phase looks like it's using partly my panels and partly others - so it looks odd. Not sure if you have another mod in play as well, or if it's a problem with my Briney Ships mod.

Doesn't matter - the movies is great anyway! Thanks again! +rep

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

I have enjoyed the video too! Good job Purio! I,m glad to see that I`m not the only one to have the icons on top of the vessels. I don`t use them in land battles... but I am not a good admiral! Regards.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Purio has identified the mod conflict that appears in his video so I'm glad to know it's not a Briney Ships Mod issue.

FYI Everyone: I am done with modding for the foreseable future, and hope you all have enjoyed my work here! . I also hope you have had fun with the French and Allies, Artillery and Coalition mods!

I took some screenshots today of the ships, I'm sure there's some stuff I missed that could have made them better but here we go:

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Use spoilers please

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

seems i'm too late to the party again. Mods Closed and no links, is there any chance some nice kind hearted person could send me a link please, as Naval is my favorite part. I hope Pdguru isn't gone for good. His work is always extraordinaire.

Push on, brave York volunteers

Link sent

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Pdguru, why would thou taunt me like so. I understand that you're done with making mods, but not keeping your mods available. That's just cruel
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Link sent

OLD SIG

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Good Sir i wish to use this most amazing visual mod. Would you please send me the link for this. Thank You and have a great day.

Thank u Pdguru for all your absolut fantastic mods and work u had done and shared with us!!! I realy enjoy them! And will allways honor u for your modding perfection. Too sad that u leave us.

He Vennonetes, it is possible that u can send me a link for the pdguru ship mod as well? That would be nice. I missed this mod. Thank u very much!

I would also like to try this mod...
    Could you, please, send me as well?
    Thanks.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast