Thread: DRAGONDAWN: TOTAL WARCAST

Default DRAGONDAWN: TOTAL WARCAST

Hear the lore from Legio and BanditsKS and view the images from our Christmas previews!

Credits to Daily for making the video and the interview!

Default Re: Dragonborn TW, on the Total Warcast!

I should point out that although most of the unit map screens were included in the Christmas preview, the videos are brand new so you can see some units that I'm not even sure were planned to be shown yet .

Well done to everyone involved in this, I hope everyone watches!

looking forward to seeing more development, looks amazing so far! curiosty/suggestion : i noticed alot of (potentially) flying units, are there plans to make them similar to twili units in hyrule: total war, or will they be stuck ground-side?

sorry if it was answered in video, i couldnt bring myself to listen the interviewer's voice for 45 min (no offense meant) lol.

Quote Originally Posted by str86lol View Post
    looking forward to seeing more development, looks amazing so far! curiosty/suggestion : i noticed alot of (potentially) flying units, are there plans to make them similar to twili units in hyrule: total war, or will they be stuck ground-side?

sorry if it was answered in video, i couldnt bring myself to listen the interviewer's voice for 45 min (no offense meant) lol.
    I'm afraid to say I haven't seen anything of Hyrule: Total War but I'm pretty sure it's impossible in the M2TW engine to make proper flying units, as in being able to fly over walls and stuff. At the moment the units look like they're flying, complete with nice animations but they can't actually fly over anything. So they'll charge into enemy units as normal, which does look amazing as it's kind of like they're dive bombing onto them. Hope this helps .

Squeaks's Avatar More full of whinging

Nephalim has offered use of his animations, yes. Very kindly so.

Evalation's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks View Post
    Thats really good to hear. Ive played a bit of Hyrule total war and it blew me away at what Nephalim has accomplished and from what I hear about Dragonborn I am looking forward to being blown away agian.

Keep up the hard work and I hope you guys dont have any trouble in the developement.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks View Post

awesome, i thought that it might be the case that flying units can't bypass walls without some serious scripting (perhaps completely impossible even then) but his flying unit anims are pretty cool even without that. looking forward to seeing enemies fall from the sky lol