Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DME_POLAND2

Default Re: DME_POLAND2

Quote Originally Posted by SgtNase View Post
    Hey I found a problem related to the mod. It appears that when I activate the mod through the script I get CTD when loading battles as Ottoman Empire. Could this be related to not using Subs Power but the normal userscript ?EDIT: I solved the problem ! I had to install Subs Power 1.5 and install the Polish units Mod (DME_Poland2.pack) via Sups Power mod.
    I'm having the same problem as you, but I can't install Subs Power 1.5, as my game crashes when i use it and launch Empire: Total War. So Ottoman Empire is unplayable for me and I can't battle them without auto-resolve.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

The Deli Horseman in the Ottoman line up seems bugged and causes CTD's, we have disabled it in the Causa Belli mod. If yoy are playing a custom battle the standard line up includes that unit, remove it and try again to see if you have a CTD, please advise either way

Sub powers launcher works with DME, so you just launch DME then choose the sub-mod accordingly from the drop down
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    The Deli Horseman in the Ottoman line up seems bugged and causes CTD's, we have disabled it in the Causa Belli mod. If yoy are playing a custom battle the standard line up includes that unit, remove it and try again to see if you have a CTD, please advise either way

Sub powers launcher works with DME, so you just launch DME then choose the sub-mod accordingly from the drop down
    Yeah, it seems it is this unit that causes CTD's, can I disable them in the campaign?

you can add/change the unit to exclusive permissions option from True to False for Ottomans, you just have to remember that if you play a custom battle (and use the standard line up they will be in there and have to be removed manually)
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

you can add/change the unit to exclusive permissions option from True to False for Ottomans, you just have to remember that if you play a custom battle (and use the standard line up they will be in there and have to be removed manually)
    Sorry, but how exactly I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Guillelmus View Post
    Sorry, but how exactly I do that?
    if you check this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13061445, you can download either the Db editor, or PFM both are capable of editing the files (for straight Dbase editing probably DB editor is simpler).
    Open the Mod that you are using (if Causa Belli then the CB Core 2.2 already has the edit you required completed), located the section units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions_tables and add the line

deli_scouts ottomans False

Hello. Hotfiles.com is down, FBI has shut it down, so can someone hit me with new link?

Thank you.

Yeah, the link is no longer valid because the US government shut it down.

Hey, I just downloaded Darthmod, and I'm also looking for a download link for version 2 of this amazing-looking mod. Does anyone still have the files?

Sorry for the double post (can't edit) but just to clarify, if anyone has a copy of the DME_Poland2.pack file lying around in their directory I think that would suffice if uploaded to something like MEGA. I managed to find a version of the file on some strange Polish site, but they were charging money for the download.

OK, for everyone's information (and anyone who's still interested in this great mod) I seem to have found a working link. Here it is: https://mega.co.nz/#!bcwTyYLR!a1WwSU...58mAcjvfgsK7J0

Does anyone have a functional link, or a file they can upload? All the links, including those on the Polish forums do not work.

Quote Originally Posted by WodzuUK View Post
    Does anyone have a functional link, or a file they can upload? All the links, including those on the Polish forums do not work.
    here you go
    https://mega.nz/#!jN8EHTxR!CkR_jFbHM...fn8x5qoGAekwDU

Thank you very much good sir!

Thanks I got that sub mod but any one know how to enable rockets troops and rocket technology for it. vanilla and Darthmod have ones.

Does AUM-EMP 3.7 work with your mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Eagle View Post
    Does AUM-EMP 3.7 work with your mod?
    All AUM packs should work without issue, if you encounter any issues let me know

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234