Page 9 of 195 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v2.7

@morada454 sign up to the hosting site where your downloading from

ok thx. now it takes 20 min. for each part. is that normal?

Does anyone know how to remove the crime from this mod? i think its terrible ive constructed churches in most of my regions and areas such as the Bahamas but they just keep rioting because of this crime factor? realistically i dont think crime would have led to a full scale rebellion because look how serious crimes were took back then the British would hang you if you were caught in piracy or participated in any crimes. i need to remove the crime cause its getting out of hand so any one know how to do this?

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Mercian_Mouth View Post
    Does anyone know how to remove the crime from this mod? i think its terrible ive constructed churches in most of my regions and areas such as the Bahamas but they just keep rioting because of this crime factor? realistically i dont think crime would have led to a full scale rebellion because look how serious crimes were took back then the British would hang you if you were caught in piracy or participated in any crimes. i need to remove the crime cause its getting out of hand so any one know how to do this?
    There's a crime.pack. Try to remove that one.

satyrus's Avatar Civis

@ Drama Belli , here is the info how you can make the 40 Units with the ESF Editor. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Success/page9 Before you must download this Download: uied.rar from this site http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post10678476 and place it there \Steam\SteamApps\common\empire total war\data\ui\templates\uied.templates The Downloadlink from the UID is below the Steam path from this site .

wheres the crime pack i looked in my data folder and i cant see it?

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Red View Post
    How do I just use the graphics elements of this mod and nothing else? I am using DME 8.1
    So no hopes of getting just the ntw graphics by themselves? Please a version with just the ntw graphic effects. I already had a nice long post and was ignored...

I really want to try this mod but.. I'm not jumping through all these loops to install it.
    Yandisk? 10 parts? Slow speed? No thank you.
    I don't mean this as an insult, its just that if you are willing to put in this much work in creating these changes you can make a straightforward installation.

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Once you create an account it's pretty fast, and you just need to extract into the data folder.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

I've uploaded it for testing . It contains new BAI. Tell me how is BAI now, especialy with infantry behaiviour.
    Just drop to the data folder
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Lordsith; June 18, 2013 at 10:05 PM.

hi Lord, really love this fantastic mod, but one thing is really annyoing that`s the fact to have too few money. playing as britain and after the first turn my treasury is about -3000. is there a way to fix that or will be comming a time in game when you get more money?

Patrician

morada454
    There are number of reasons why i did it. First of all mod is designed for unhurriedly and consideredly gameplay. Less turn lags. CAI better manages its army ,so no more idle stucks. But there will be comming a time in game when you get more money.

New infantry behavior seems good. At least they are coming at me in lines instead of columns now. Tried to focus on and weaken one part of my line and break through. Nice.

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Tango12345
    Yes you are right about grenades, but also i removed grenades for the better balance.
    FBR is good,but skirmish ability even more effective. Skirmish drill allow for infantries to fire with all ranks without waiting till last soldier be ready to fire. Then skirmish drill more convenient , for instance if your 2-3 soldiers in right flank or left flank will fight , the rest of soldiers will fire without waiting till these 3 soldiers do not leave from melee combat. And skirmish ability better; soldiers continue to reload and fire even when they reform their ranks after casualities . And finaly skirmish drill more historical accurate than other game drills.
    I have a third option that is my personal favourite, disable every firing mode because they all so ugly, and just use a single firing line like the one infantry units start with before its upgraded (Skirmishers are not included in that, only line infantry).

Also about the swedish roster: I love the new units you have created based off danovas swedish units but for the rest of the roster its not very good looking graphics quality wise, and i think you can delete it from this mod.

Edit: Can someone tell me what i need to change in the pack files to disable so many ranks from firing and only have 1 rank firing? its not the same way as in EoD and Darthmod since i tried that.

Best Regards, Fedual
    Last edited by Fedual; June 23, 2013 at 03:56 AM. Reason: spelling

Hey Lordsith i have question for you: In what file do you change global movement points in world map? Beacouse i dont want to edit movement points for all units, plzzzz tell me

Hi!

First i need to say this is an awesome mod, its more realistic ;D, second can someone tell me how to increase money from Trade Post(Commodities), because i set there two indiamans and 4 ships and i got only 86 money from that post and i want to have more . Thanks !

batty1234's Avatar Civis

Downloading now! I cannot wait to try this out; is there any other alternate download site?

I downloaded both parts on the first page and extraced the contents of Imperial_Destroyer_2.7 in both zip files into data. I then copy-pasted the contents of the early user script into my empire user script.
    So-far so-good.
    I start up Empire and when I reached the main menu I had 4 bars where single player, multi-
    player, options and exit should be, but they are all blank and when I clicked on the top one, which I believe should be single player, it went into a loading screen before crashing.
    Any idea what I've done wrong?

Patrician

Hazzard
    You need to download en_tex.rar on first page