Page 7 of 195 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257107 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v2.6

I playtest brans moded files for darthmod.If i switch to vanilla files and install your project you think that im going to have problems?Its not very easy to clean install everytime i switch patch

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v2.6

Sadly as Venno said no chances for the blood from shogun but, about DEATH SCREAMS: is possible -easy way- use not nap's screams but some captured from war-films? I'm a little bit disappointed about Death screams/war scream in Nap/empire. Also those ones used by Darth never make me completely satisfied. Lack of drama I feel. Anyway NOT important add on, I think that with a excellente BAI/CAI the mod would be perfect. Dream theater - build me up, break me now on air now, to you guys, nice day

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v2.7

Released v2.7
    -Missile cavalry should attack on flanks
    -Modified battle interface
    -Light infantry use swords in melee combat
    -Removed bayonets from militia infantry
    -A lot of small fixes
    -Fixed the stats of some units
    You can continue your ongoing campaigns
    Last edited by Lordsith; June 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM.

Patrician

Updated english localisation
    Please redownload en_text.rar on the main page!

so ive finally installed this mod an there are a few things that i want to highlight in case ive installed the mod wrong or im missing something. First the trade ships why can you only recruit ten at a maximum ? second when i manage to capture a trade point im only making 40 coins off it an third why do some units use skirmish fire where veryone fires and then some units only fire from the first rank? have i missed a patch or should this things be in the game?

OK, Lordsith I have another question: Is it possible to make some units variations like in shogun 2, I remember that I alone making new units and variations on shogun 2 but long time i dont modding empire total war and dont now is it possible? It will be really nice

Thanks Sith, would rep you again as soon as possible! can't wait to try the game with this new upgrade. I'll provide some screens. It's time to download

PAWEL, are you referring to faces? oh maybe, would it possible...empire is full of clone's armies more than in Napoleon.
    Last edited by DramaBelli; June 14, 2013 at 02:40 PM.

Exactly DramaBelli about faces beacouse that clones armies is really nervous

Oh and Lordsith can you make generals recrutable and give them some abilities and agents recrutable too?

satyrus's Avatar Civis

Great vers. 2.7 There are now the Buttons from Napoleon in the Battle Map , thanks, works great.

True, really nervous, also giving an unreal effect to the best pic you can take....! but the work here should be enormous, it's a structural problem of empire. I don't think Sith can play a role bigger than the big one he's already playing with this mod!

I Have question what is the best program to extract this mod beacouse no matter how many i download first file of mod and when try to extract which help of WinRar it give me a message that lordcustom.pack is broken or some other file in pack, plzzzzz help

Oh I almost forgot at v2.7 files I have this prob too

France against USA/ Malta against (a marvellous unseen before army of) Morocco 1.US cavalry directly charged my line breaking the right flank (they seem more powerful in frontal charge. Cavalry seems also able to break the square if you form it too late or a few second before the impact) 2. probably bug for Ottoman/Morocco etc big cannon (sometimes sometingh goes wrong and the unit is routing without any reason...) 3. GOOD: enemy really tries Always to form a line also considering the possibility to NOT form a perfect line..leaving some units in vertical perpendicular position in comparison with the main line of fire; enemy AI also consider the case of direct charge if there's already a melee fight. this means to me an intermediate solution between Darthmod's melee tendency and the necessity to form a line and charge after some musketry love-theme. 4. SITH I've seen not the red line to mean 0 ammo but the absence of ammo's bar when ammunition is zero. Let the pics begin:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-06-14_00003.jpg   2013-06-14_00004.jpg   2013-06-14_00005.jpg   2013-06-15_00005.jpg   2013-06-15_00007.jpg  

2013-06-15_00008.jpg   2013-06-15_00010.jpg   2013-06-15_00011.jpg  

Patrician

Mercian_Mouth
    1 I made trade ships more valuable for players and AI. This is a reason to protect them better . You should not be limited by ten trade ships at a maximum. You need to capture the enemy trade ships in order to increase the number of them.
    2 This is offset by the upkeep of trade ship. In course of time trade points will increase the earned income.
    3 Only militia infantries fire from the first rank. They are not so much trained as line infantry ,greanadiers , elite infantry

pawel0482
    All the stuff from shogun 2 that you said is impossible to realize. The features that you see in the mod were possible to implement from NTW to ETW.
    Try to extract lordcustom.pack from Version 2.7

DramaBelli
    Nice pictures as always!
    There are some problems in battles with AI behaviour if you play with ultra large units. If you try to play with normal size units and you will see that AI acts better than with ultra size.

As for me i play with normal size with 40 units in 1 stuck .It is the best way to play with more or less good AI
    Last edited by Lordsith; June 14, 2013 at 09:40 PM.

Amazing stuff here lord Sith! I'm very impressed. Can we please get a separate version with vanilla unit sizes and stats. There's no way I can use 500 men units with unit detail on high or ultra like I prefer. Pleeeeeeeeeease! with sugar and a cherry on top? Seriously though thank you and awesome job! p.s. unit sizes would be more bearable if cavalry was rebalanced. As of now most cav units are undesirable as they have low morale, low men per unit while still having the same upkeep as infantry which have six times the amount of men, more morale for the same price. P.s.s. I'm using a skyrim post process injector mod on top of all your ntw graphic enchantments and it looks stellar. Here is the post process or fxaa injector link http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/131/? disable everything except presharpen and post sharpen in the fxaa tool. looks great.
    Last edited by jasonlbc23; June 15, 2013 at 02:18 AM.

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlbc23 View Post
    Amazing stuff here lord Sith! I'm very impressed. Can we please get a separate version with vanilla unit sizes and stats. There's no way I can use 500 men units with unit detail on high or ultra like I prefer. Pleeeeeeeeeease! with sugar and a cherry on top? Seriously though thank you and awesome job! p.s. unit sizes would be more bearable if cavalry was rebalanced. As of now most cav units are undesirable as they have low morale, low men per unit while still having the same upkeep as infantry which have six times the amount of men, more morale for the same price. P.s.s. I'm using a skyrim post process injector mod on top of all your ntw graphic enchantments and it looks stellar. Here is the post process or fxaa injector link http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/131/? disable everything except presharpen and post sharpen in the fxaa tool. looks great.
    Just lower the value in the "campaign_unit_multiplier"

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Thank you for the update lord sith!

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

-
    Last edited by Liu Zheng; June 15, 2013 at 08:45 AM.