Page 4 of 195 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

satyrus's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v2.4

I have installed all Files the new one too but i have the Problem, that i see no more writings what is this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-06-05_00001.jpg   2013-06-05_00002.jpg   2013-06-05_00003.jpg   2013-06-05_00004.jpg   2013-06-05_00005.jpg  

2013-06-05_00006.jpg   2013-06-05_00007.jpg   2013-06-05_00008.jpg  

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

you need to download the translation as well, from the first post.

satyrus's Avatar Civis

yes i have it and put it in the data Folder.translation 4.0 is inside the file from Version number 2.4 The Translation Version from 2.4 did not work. I take now the Version from the first site and it works now ,thanks
    Last edited by satyrus; June 05, 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Canceled
    Last edited by Lordsith; June 05, 2013 at 11:55 AM.

satyrus's Avatar Civis

Hi Lord, i your Mod , but i have now allways a ctd when i will attack the big Moghul City . I test it now five time and allways this ctd. I Play NL and the income Comes very very slow with trade ships you get nothing , in the beginning it is not possible to make war because with no income you can build no armys, but this is ok . But now this **** ctd. Before i played Sweden and after some rounds, i get allways a ctd when the Marath Comes in the round Change. I dont know if i´m the only one who have this Problem. A question can you maybe make the income for trade places higher, because the NL are a trade Country and i think than the income must much higher than only 40 for the first ship. I have Version 2.4 you said that there are screams from the dying soldiers but i not hear them? Thats all for the Moment i hope you can help me with this ctd. Best regards

Patrician

Thanks , satyrus. Сrashes occur even in the vanilla, the problem is in the game engine. Try to reboot your saves a few moves ago, it may help. Recently i played as Netherlands, so i didn't experienced any crashes during the campaign.
    Yes it is hard to play , but it's playable. Mod is designed for unhurriedly and consideredly gameplay.

Patrician

Battles in cities!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    [IMG] [/IMG]
    [IMG] [/IMG]

Altariu's Avatar Laetus

Hi and thank you for this mod Lordsith!it's great! i started playing with Spain and to keep the empire is really hard.The units are awesome for all factions and the battles are really good with a challenging battle and campaign AI but the most challenge is keep positive the public order (specially with spain) .Keep the good work and thank you again

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Hey Lordsith, how can I translate your mod ? I mean, where should I look for the files to edit so I can translate it in Italian? Thanks.

Patrician

Hi Liu Zheng , You need have original italian localisation maybe it is called patch_it.pack i 'm not sure and Lord_pack_translation_project_v4_0.pack, and Pack File Manager in order to open packs
    Last edited by Lordsith; June 07, 2013 at 11:21 AM.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

I'm very excited to try this mod after a long darthmod time. I'm very curious about what you've imported here from Napoleon in term of grphics, lights, shadows. And I want not forget the nap's menu you've imported: does it mean that we could be free to select for every map how many armies we're going to use (ie: 2vs2 or 4vs4 in a map destined by vanilla version only to 1vs1)? thanks for your hard job sith..the dark side still surprises

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

By the size of it, it looks like he imported half Napoleon

Just kidding, but the size is massive!

This is HOW EMPIRE SHOULD BE. Definitive graphical approach. I'm very impressed. Cannot expect something similar at this late time. THANK YOU. I prefer celebrate not with words but with images, never taken picture so beautiful and good to work as this night in Empire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-06-08_00003.jpg   2013-06-08_00006.jpg   2013-06-08_00005.jpg   2013-06-08_00013.jpg   2013-06-08_00010.jpg  

2013-06-08_00008.jpg   2013-06-08_00011.jpg   2013-06-08_00012.jpg  
    Last edited by DramaBelli; June 07, 2013 at 09:41 PM.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Good work Sir on this mod. Porting over Napoleon stuff is great. Battle AI needs some fine tuning though. Less blobbing and better line cohesion. More firefights and less melee charges. Campaign is good for those who like long drawn out games. Myself I enjoy a faster more action packed game from the get go. In any case fine work.

Battle AI needs some fine tuning though. Less blobbing and better line cohesion. More firefights and less melee charges.
    must quote these words, sometimes enemy infantry runs against my line not Always charging and not Always they forma line as in my picture. Under graphical aspect the game is now stunning. Some units doesn't have their name. BAI aspect I think is now the more important question to solve. I'll remain with this mod for a long long time. The mixture with Nap is the decisive winning shot. thanks again

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Isn't that hardcoded?

Patrician

Released v2.5
    Version 2.5
    -Increased start-up capital for Ottoman Empire
    -The AI attack/defend/ make musket lines more effectively
    -Added NTW cursors
    -Improved battles with city maps

You can continue your current campaigns

Patrician

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v2.5

DramaBelli
    I like your pictures.

I like your mod Sith! I'm going to download your last patch! Never seen units so beautiful for East/ Asia countries. Ottomans, Persia, Maratha.... finally the right attention paid also to these countries mantaining the real historical differences under military and equipment multiple aspects. Now I've to balance units sizes, then I'll start a campaign to have a taste also of your "crime" feature..if I'm not wrong, you make more important agents actions in disturbing armies/cities/regions as in shogun 2 (in FOTS agents play really a strong role in helping military invasion and defence operations). Expect other screens... I suppose not only by me...also by Vennonetes who insisted with me speaking about your mod. have a nice day Sith!

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Finally twc let me post somethng (I'm trying since yesterday!)

Well, me and drama are njoying the mod a lot! I really like how you modified the game! The english upc needs some adjustements, but nothing critical (just some blank texts).
    +rep of course

I'm going to make some screens too

PS, could you add some regions in India for france and england in the early campaign at the beginning? They had colonies there since 1650 =)

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG