Page 191 of 195 FirstFirst ... 91141166181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 3883

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Make sure you go into the optional files and find the one that allows you to build churches, that should def help with the rebellion issue .

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Hey guys, is this mode still active? Im just wondering hos i can change Victory Conditions? to be more realistic. and maybe to put 4 turns per year? is Serbia still new faction? cause i cant see it anywhere?

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Patrician

The Seven year's war project is ready, now i need to test it.
    P.S There will be last patch for Imperial Destroyer, then i will work on Seven year project for NTW.

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Good to hear that,
    I am at turn 238 of my UK Campaign.
    Among the other things i have written in this topic i experience a rare crash in naval battles.It happens at 20% of them the game freezes and becomes non responding
    The thing that needs to be losen up is the diplomacy.Im hostile and without allies with almost everyone of the big nations!!

Sir John Barlow's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Aggelos_GR View Post
    Among the other things i have written in this topic i experience a rare crash in naval battles.It happens at 20% of them the game freezes and becomes non responding
    Hi Aggelos, I'm sorry to say this but you most probably have been struck by the naval battle freeze bug. It's most prominent in NTW but can also happen in some modded ETW.
    I'm currently working on a solution to it as I think I might have found the problem. I'm part of the Imperial Splendour team and so far I've been able to reduce the freeze chances in NTW ships I think by a lot. Work is still being done as my modding skills end were ships end but this bug have it's days counted.

Even if we manage to solve it, work would still have to be done in each mod that wants to prevent it from happening as the problem lies deep inside models_naval DB table...

And if you ask why I'm messing with NTW ships for a ETW mod... Yeah, that's a looooong story

Hello everyone!
    I have a question about Imperial destroyer mod. Is it possible to change rifles' range? I tried using PFM but something went wrong. I dont know which folder should I look into.
    Thanks in advance

Patrician

THE SEVEN YEARS' WAR PROJECT will be in this thread
    Last edited by Lordsith; March 22, 2021 at 01:32 PM.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    THE SEVEN YEARS' WAR PROJECT will be in this thread
    Download link is ready

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Download link is ready
    Hello. From my point of view, I would like to say that your ETW mod is the best I have played most epic of all and well balanced great job from you and your friends!! So thank you so much for all of your efforts to make the game, core game better and real fun! Some things I would like to add. I play with the French 1700 camp and my mission is to hold France/Paris only this one region until 1850 so is this correct or something did not go well with the installation of the mod or something? The second is that I can't find how to make trade ships so to send it to make trade South America, Africa and stuff like the Vanilla ETW you know all about is it a bug problem or this is the way you have it and in my French line infantry the little icon at the right of the big icon of the unit in the campaign map is white no color like the other units that have the cross and stuff! Is it a bug problem and do you think that are you gonna change it in the last update that you are gonna release for the mod is it going to be a long time for the final update so it worth waiting for it the last?? Again thanks a lot loving the mod so far and I will play the NTW mod for sure!!!������������

Quote Originally Posted by Basil the Second View Post
    I can't find how to make trade ships
    Have you enabled the corresponding gameplay option?

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...RIAL-DESTROYER

Hi, does anyone know of navy reskin for ID? If there is anything that is lacking in this mods it would be variety in the ship skins for the different factions in my opinion. Great mod btw

New submod for 6.3. Ive moved all the units tables from main and core packs to dbunits.pack so if anyone wants to poke around the units rosters it's all there.

SUBMOD : Increased ammo & Pirate faction improvements (twcenter.net)

Anyone knows how to fix square formation? It's completely buggy, the units barely fire any shots and the cav charges are just as impactful as before because the horses don't shy away in the slightest.

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v1.0

hello I have a problem with the game or the mod, install the mod without problems but when I siege a city and it has a fortress I need 10 cannon balls to do 1% damage to the wall, what can it be?

Overall Gameplay is great, especially battles with realistic battle mod. There are some drawbacks though. The added music is horrible, a mix of advertisement music and synthesized sims music which dosent fit the setting at all. Also, some of the removed campaign decisions dosent make sense such as being unble to retreat, especially when considering that rakes cant be used to "spot" armies anymore so you can advance into enemy terriotory and suddenly you'll be intercepted by a full doomstack unable to retreat. Also being unable to increase tax isent a good way to balance economy imo. The mod takes out some things that dosent need to be removed which works fine in empire and every other total war game before an since aswell.

Can someone make a submod so that small factions and also small towns can train line infantry, because otherwise the CAI only trains militias that is boring

I can no longer load my memory after the 137th round I have not changed anything ...

Quote Originally Posted by LuciusSeptimius View Post
    Can someone make a submod so that small factions and also small towns can train line infantry, because otherwise the CAI only trains militias that is boring
    Wait, is that really true, can someone else confirm this?

no it is not true not on the imperial destroyer mod, I had installed a submod which took the barracks from the small factions. It was my mistake and I apologize very much, I don't know how to delete my comment, maybe one of the moderators can delete it