Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Which CAI of the known mods is better in your opinion?
    Last edited by Lordsith; February 10, 2019 at 10:49 AM.

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Bran Mac Born for darthmod or for vanilla.I use his BAI for vanilla with Imperial destroyer

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

personally with ID 6.0 i had THE best campaigns and i had many many others with mcbran and darthmod. Early campaign, houndreds of ours, better economy submod, vanilla campaign movement, no trade ships and ofcourse VDM. best battles, best campaigns.

Domesticus

Hey, I havent played in forever, I'll download 6.1 soon! Im curious though, did you bring back the Winged Hussars for Poland Lithuania? The last version I played I used a Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth submod that was made for a really early version of Imperial Destroyer. I'd love for my Winged Hussars to come back <3

Hope all is well!

Edit: I saw the notice about your computer being blown up. How much would a suitable computer cost in your country?
    Last edited by Mr Kriegtooth; February 18, 2019 at 05:21 AM.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Hey, I havent played in forever, I'll download 6.1 soon! Im curious though, did you bring back the Winged Hussars for Poland Lithuania? The last version I played I used a Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth submod that was made for a really early version of Imperial Destroyer. I'd love for my Winged Hussars to come back <3

Hope all is well!

Edit: I saw the notice about your computer being blown up. How much would a suitable computer cost in your country?
    Hi Kriegtooth,
    I'ts been a long time since you left the last message here!
    The models of winged hussars can be placed by vanilla's one, if you want to know how to do it, just PM.

The average computer will be about 500$

Domesticus

That'd be great! Send me a message when you can! Making them an option(same with rockets and maybe even the puckle gun) could be a neat option in future versions, or at least have the Winged Hussars in the early campaign. Its true that their last battle was in 1707(at least recorded), I feel they are just way too iconic for Poland-Lithuania to not have! Plus they were organized units until 1777

Ive gotten 6.1 downloaded and will try it out soon

It might be possible to use a GoFundMe type site to get funding going for that, since thats a reasonable price! I'll try to find the site, but theres one that takes a far smaller fee, and doesnt require a goal to be met.

Hope it all goes well!

Dear Lordsith,
    I have recently redownloaded Imperial Destroyer only I see that some units are missing
    I am playing as the United Provinces but I am missing two units
    I have swiss infantry, but the swiss guards are gone.
    I have scots infantry, but the scotish grenadiers are gone.
    It could be you removed them, but I would like to know if you had any way of re-adding them?

The mod is still great though!

I appreciate the submod restoring the shooting from version 6.
    I think that large artillery batteries and ammo counts would be a welcome return.

Pirate units shoot as well, are better at melee and have higher morale than line infantry. I think they should have trash stats and low morale. I think it would be more appropriate that the fort and their galleons are what makes the faction a menace.

Other than that I think the combat is just about perfect.

Is it possible to get a version, or just a gameplay option, where Carlos II is 99y old, so that he dies soon like he historically did? The War of Spanish Succession really should happen if possible. It seems weird that we start with the Spanish Bourbon flag, but the Habsburg King reigns for 30 more years

Hello, i'm new here. I was triying to play the mod wich i think is excellent but when playing as Venice the incomes are negative (-600) and i have to disband the units in order not to go to bankrupt. Next, people get furious and rebelions ocurred for wich i have no soldiers. Is that a problem with my game or im just playing wrong?

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Lordsith are you planning any new version soon?

Patrician

Yes, i'm still testing it.

i noticed a minor problem with the Prussian faces, when I planned my next video. Any change you could fix this for the next release...
    Keep up the great work!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Sandels; March 14, 2019 at 11:21 PM.

Why is it that square formation is gone? i understand fire by rank is buggy but the square formation? i know i can get it back am just asking to understand,

if am going to add more ammunition do u suggest getting 6.0 accuracy?

Quote Originally Posted by nikossaiz View Post
    personally with ID 6.0 i had THE best campaigns and i had many many others with mcbran and darthmod. Early campaign, houndreds of ours, better economy submod, vanilla campaign movement, no trade ships and ofcourse VDM. best battles, best campaigns.
    Hey, can you link to the better economy submod? I cant find it.

Quote Originally Posted by cranium1 View Post
    Hey, can you link to the better economy submod? I cant find it.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...RIAL-DESTROYER
    Increased campaign income

Great mod. I’m just curious, what are the things planned to be added/changed for the next update? Thanks in advance.

The mod Master of Strategy (MOS) for Shogun 2: FOTS transforms the provincial buildings (i.e.) farms and ports into a town of its own, with building trees (see here), campaign map icons and incredibly good unique battle maps. For instance, assaulting a farm will lead to a battlemap of an actual farm, with a small village and some interesting landscape that can be used for placing artillery etc.

That gives a whole 'nother flavour for the game, not only for diversified sieges, but for management as well.

If you could add something like that would be amazing. Keep it up with the good work!

Hey, can you post the submod that brings earthworks back?

I wonder if Religious Conversion should be disabled. With the way the game is currently set up Ireland will eventually become Protostant if Britain rules it long enough which historically did not happen, the same would happen if Britain takes India which is again not historical. Similarly the Protostant minority in France would disappear.

The only exception is in the New World and that historically was more a demographic replacement, so maybe conversion should only happen in the New Workd.