Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Domesticus

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Ooooh I might give that one a try! I like the Jacobites!

Any consideration for a sub mod/gameplay option to return the Winged Hussars for Poland Lithuania? I can do my weird grafting of the ancient Poland Lithuania mod to ID, but it was kind of a problem since that team added unique Polish technologies so I was always scared it wouldnt run right. I loved all the units, but there were too many. So simply winged hussars would be nice

Whatever you think! I just got a strong fetish for Winged Hussars

I greatly enjoy that song from Sabaton

Civis

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Lord can you say what thins 6.0 have new? I wnat to make a review.

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Ai helps its allies but doesnt look at his back.A full army stack of army of savoy (in fog) is outside paris i (wurt) have invaded their lands and french keep sending armies in flander and not clearing its lands from invadersClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	766.5 KB 
ID:	350305

Do the top 2 tax sliders not do anything for anyone else? just wondering.

Why does artillery only have 12 men now? I am probably going to change it back to 24 men and 4 guns cause I like lots of artillery
    Last edited by Cody712; January 26, 2018 at 10:20 PM.

Hi can some one help me? How i can play as Belgium or Serbia ?

crosscheck86's Avatar Civis

What happended to the taxes? I can't raise or lower them.

+1 for the taxes.
    Minors are unplayable with the no starting income.

The pirates should have artillery since they are good for shooting on battleships. It is reasonable for pirates to capture artillery from enemies.

Barbary states diplomacy is broken.You cant make peace ,trade techs anything
    Mamelukes cant build ships.Modern shibuilding tech is not researched
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; February 08, 2018 at 03:22 AM.

Domesticus

Im gonna mess with the old Polish units submod in a few days in order to see if it works with the newest ID. I had to make a special load order to get ir working right, or I may have just added the units part of it. God I love Winged Hussars!

Im doing a campaign as Moldovia now though! Thats going pretty good I have taken Bulgaria from the Turks!

I am trying to play as the USA, but I am having the problems, the population and the goddamn CAI...

- My population is crazy unhappy and rebellious, I mean this is absurd, why rebel and make a new nation only to hate its form of government and everything else, I don't understand this aspect of the mod. Am I supposed to have only the best ministers in the world, and not tax my population?

- Britain just insists on declaring war one me, okay. France my ally, backs off. That pisses me off, so I start using cheats to get as many powerful allies and give them plenty of money. Every ing time I re-load and add those allies, GB still declares war on me and all those allies back out of the alliance. ing Empire Total War... This is despite them having plenty of cash and have "very friendly" with me.

What's the ing point of allies then?
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; February 10, 2018 at 08:28 AM.

Have you tried adjusting happiness in the Lord_main.pack / db / government_types_to_effects_tables / government_types_to_effects . I didn't really like having all the population rebelling at the beginning so I raised some of these values a little.

Miles

Why no starting money?

Check out my submod, 10k starting money.

Changed the cost of tabacco warehouse to 4500 in the lord main pack. Still showing as 9000. Other changes work good , not sure about this one.

Domesticus

Stupid question, im playing as Moldovia and im noticing I dont have a gentleman, and ive been playing many turns...were Gentleman removed or is this a glitch?

Hello, what is name of theme song ? because i can't find it in .pack files.

So all the building costs are double of what is in my lord main pack. How can I remove the double building costs?
    Last edited by Cody712; February 11, 2018 at 10:43 AM.

Zooasaurus's Avatar Libertus

Eastern Factions like Mamluks and Barbary States are broken for now. Hopefully you'll address this issue in the next version and add more units/texture for Eastern Factions

How can i use the Trade Places Wihtout the Tradeship Optional Mod? What ship must i have for this?