Page 190 of 195 FirstFirst ... 90140165180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 3883

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Not related to Imperial Destroyer, but I just realised how badass it would be if CA made Empire 2 with all these features and more mechanics (like hordes, politics, multiple resource currencies, etc.) and made additional start dates such as 1530, 1600, 1800, and 1861. Maybe even an expansion (similar to Fall of the Samurai, Age of Charlemagne, or Eight Princes in how removed they were from the main game's setting) set during WW1 in 1914. Medieval 2 had a game set over 4.5 centuries, Empire 2 could as well.

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

can you add more building slots for cities ex savoy hannover?

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Good news! I've already started to work on the SYW period on NTW

That's great to hear, I wish you good luck.

Does the Imperial Destroyer increases performance and fps or does it lower the performance cuz i really wanna try the mod but my PC is so so dogshit

Patrician

The campaign map
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Units
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

i mean i know the units look goddam cool and the campaign map itself but will it lower my performance

Lordsith, I managed to solve a bug in my thread trying to bugfix the pirates but im having trouble with fixing some buildings not being able to recruit and not having 6th rates accessible.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...Pirates-issues

Imperial Destroyer 6.3 unofficial hotfix

- Fixed pirate nation bug where buildings and technology were not showing up

Known issues :
    - Cannot recruit land units in certain provinces
    - Naval units from dbunits.pack are still not recruitable

(link in next post)
    Last edited by aleheroix; December 19, 2020 at 07:24 PM.

- All agents now spawn for pirate nation

Previous hotfix:

- Fixed pirate nation bug where buildings and technology were not showing up

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8clm0...tfix+2.7z/file

hey man can you tell us how to add new building slots to cities eg savoy, hannover

Patrician

I really love this mod and enjoy playing it but I seem to have hit a problem. Don't know if anyone has had this before but when I reach 1740 the mod refuses to load. I've tried working around it by opening on 1739 and not saving until I reach 1742 but same result when I try to open in 1742. I've tried loading from Mod Manager and directly from Steam but no joy. Anyone who has had this problem and overcome it please help.

Hello, I like your mod and I have a question.

Your file which adds trade ships give them maintenance like 0. It was intentional or its just a bug?

Have a couple of questions and would be very grateful for any help.
    1) Is the Late Campaign playable?
    2) If it is how do I access it since I always seem to end up with a 1700 start ie Early Campaign?
    3) Should any questions about VDM be asked specifically of VDM guy, or can anyone here help?
    Thanks for any help.

Hi there. Got a couple of questions re ID which I asked before. Playing the Late Campaign. 1) Enabled regions + fort building for generals. Where do you put this? I notice when you open this you have a Data file, a campaigns folder, 2 Lord folders each with a scripting lua. So where do they go? 2) When I open the game I have a notice saying I have won by capturing 1 region. The instructions say I have to capture 1 region by a certain date, but if I've already captured 1 region what is the point. There is no suggestion as to how many regions I have to capture 3) Do I have to start a new game after installing these options? Apart from these points this is an excellent mod. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody712 View Post
    Have you tried adjusting happiness in the Lord_main.pack / db / government_types_to_effects_tables / government_types_to_effects . I didn't really like having all the population rebelling at the beginning so I raised some of these values a little.
    I have a problem in that I cannot access the DB Editor. Every time I try to access it I get an Unhandled Exception error. "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately"

Not a pack file.
    Parameter name: filepath.

Anyone have any ideas? Help desperately needed

Hello, thanks for your work, but I wanted to ask you if you can please fix the color of the boats? They all look like English ships no matter which faction you choose, to be more "realistic" Spanish ships should be red, French white, English yellow. thanks, again.

As I've said before I really enjoy playing ID but there is one thing which really gets me. REBELLIONS! Let me give you an example. The Maharatas sold me Hyderabad (I'm playing as Great Britain) and now I know why. Rebellion after rebellion. Five at the last count. I now have two full stacks sitting in the territory, the public order stats are 0 for the working classes and +23 for the nobility, and still rebellions. Great Britain the most stable of countries politically in the 17th and 18th centuries. Three revolutions in England! I'm getting so that I don't want to capture any more territories because it'll just be more rebellions. Is there a submod, or any tweaks, which reduce the number of rebellions? I don't mind one or two where people want their freedom but this is way OTT.

I have a question, how do I put the all diplomatic options folder into the data folder when they have the same name?
    Thanks