Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

It seems it will not be updated anymore unfortunately...

But if I'm wrong, I would really like to see France divided in more than 2 regions in Europe (France & Alsace) because it causes this faction to die far too soon in any campaign.
    Considering the developer was able to add some regions in North America, it would be cool to split France into at least 3 different regions. There are enough cities to make several territories. That would help French AI a lot IMO and add more realism. In Napoleon for example, France is divided in 5 different regions if I'm not mistaking, and that's far better than only one or two

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

I agree .
    I believe lordsith will be back someday.
    Modern shipbuilding tech is required to be researched for minors that dont have it by mistake.THIS ONE is ultra crucial

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Aggelos_GR View Post
    I play with H/H
    in battles can be a little embarrasing but i like it to be tough
    Many problems with this modSome turns cant end,simply the end turn button does nothing.I have to save exit and reload to end the end.Sometimes it crashes.Also some runtime error crash from netframework and ofcourse in the best moment of the campaign Persia's turn simply lasts for ever and never end.This started when ai offered diplomatic money during AI TURN
    I dont know what to do
    Anyone else having this unstable behaviour?
    (I highly recommend you to always open VDM notifications before any other notifications if it's possible)
    I had this issue with my Portuguese campaign yesterday. I figured it was because VDM notifications in the upper left corner were hidden by advisor icons (but advisor was disabled). To mask these icons, I usually click on a "?" to activate it briefly so I can close the icons. But when you do this and you didn't first opened the VDM notifications, it causes VDM to not set up and turn will not pass.
    I think it occurs with any minor faction who doesn't have an intro advisor speech.
    To fix this, the only way is to manage to open the most VDM notifications before trying to close the advisor icons. It can be a little tricky but it works for me. Then right click on the king's portrait (in government) and that should close the advisor icons. If icons reappear only few seconds later, you just have to move the camera and it should dissapear again.
    That's Empire glitches as we love them
    Last edited by Aerys IV le Grand; May 12, 2018 at 10:29 AM.

Can i modify the starting techs that have been researched by default for a nation using esfeditor?

Hey I was trying to mod the 24 lber guns and wondering which file to access to do that? Editing the guns in the Lord Core file doesn't change anything in the game.

Hi, I am translating this article into google, so I apologize for the spelling and typographical errors in the article. I love this fashion, even I think it is better than dartmod, but due to foreign language, tastefully can not play if the climate of Turkey for this reason nobody knows about this mode is generally darthmod are playing, because there dathmod made Turkish patch. there is no information about fashion, I want from you, Turkish patch will do this fashion, I will put you in the links of the original patch made of Empire total war, made of turkish patch and darthmod. you are in the same mode. You can get support from the Turkish mod producers you know I do not know anyone ...

[QUOTE = YORUK71; 15600587] Merhaba, bu makaleyi google'a çeviriyorum, bu nedenle makaledeki yazım ve yazım hataları için özür dilerim. Bu modaya bayılırım, hatta dartmod'tan daha iyi olduğunu düşünüyorum, ancak yabancı dil nedeniyle, bu nedenle Türkiye'nin ikliminin bu mod hakkında bilgisi olmasa da zevkli bir şekilde oynayamayacağı açıktır. moda hakkında hiçbir bilgi yok, sizden istiyorum, türk yama yapacak bu moda, ben size türk yama ve darthmod yapılmış, İmparatorluk toplam savaştan yapılmış orijinal yama linkleri koyacağım. aynı moddasınız. Türk mod üreticilerinden herhangi birini tanımadığımı bildiğinizden destek alabilirsiniz ... [/ QUOTE]

The original patch made by the original empire total war:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2vp7wa...turkce_yama.ex to

rar password: www.totalwar-turkiye.co

Turkish patch made in darthmode:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qr0...-orfc9kbs/view

rar password: www.totalwar-turkiye.co

düzeltme:

rar şifreleri:www.totalwar-turkiye.com

Hello,

Where can I download these units/texture (with the tambour major...)?

Is it possible to integrate this texture of Nec Pluribus Impar in Imperial destroyer?

Thank you!

I hope the national units could be disabled cause the recruitment tab becomes too messy

Sana Kan's Avatar Libertus

This is a small request for such a great mod, but anyways...could Imperial Destroyer be made compatible with the Historical Minimap mod? I think it fits very well with ID...

What difficulty should this be played on? I've been doing H/H. The battles have been fine, but the campaign is absurd in a bad way. Almost every faction declares war on me and is hell bent on my destruction. It's frustratingly impossible, I guess I'll try normal.

I don't know, I just feel like ID 4 was the mod at it's best. Maybe I'm mis-remembering, but it seems like most factions had a healthy variety of units and unit types. Economics seemed more balanced, so that things were always tight but it wasn't so ridiculous that you were completely incapacitated. There wasn't that awful modern shipbuilding tech. And I don't remember having full diplomatic options meaning that you would have to tolerate all kinds of protectorate and region trading nonsense. Am I off base with this?

anything new being planned Lordsith?

Sana Kan's Avatar Libertus

Oh, and is it normal to start the campaign without money? And with no victory conditions? (I kinda missed those)

What a shame that in this engine, modders can't add new cities or change the map.
    In Europe there could be some more cities to spice up the region and the wars in them, such as Barcelona, Bourdeux and Palermo. I think that this three cities are essential to have, but unfortunately they were never added.
    I think that the other theaters of war are well distributed in the number of their settlements, and this mod greatly increases the ones in America.

Laetus

cavalry is overpowered in this game. no matter what you do infantry square does not stand a chance against a cavalry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bajirao View Post
    cavalry is overpowered in this game. no matter what you do infantry square does not stand a chance against a cavalry.
    Cavalry is total piece of crap in this mod, i allready modded it.
    In clean ID infantry can took full charge on their back and slaughter cavalry unit with no casaulties.
    Can someone tell me where i can reduce occupation penalties?

4 things about CAI after having played so many campaigns
    1)computer ai seems to be overagressive against human playerand not that agressive agaist other computer ai's,espesialy in hard difficulty
    I get so many invasions by them while my allies dont help that much and seem weak and passive.Very frustrating,they act only against you.Recently i saw 2 invaders disembark outside rome dont attack papal states and wait for me(venice) to attack them.

2)Campaign seem balanced and not many nations lose quickly as it happened in darthmod,espesially in India
    Nevertheless there is something else that happens.Ai builts unbalanced number forces over trade theaters.UK,FRANCE,SPAIN have so many troops in America and are weak in their Home regions.To make matters worse,if they get in danger in their home region they dont seem to transfer forces.I can understand that is impossible to do.They thing maybe ai could do is invade more with armies across america to its enemies.Im sure they have idle armies that could be used to invade elsewhere and with this indirect method put pressure on enemies.
    To support this european superpowers never invade India or send an american army attack one of their enemies in europe.I have never seen that.

3)In naval battles shooting from marines causing no kills

4)More reasonable diplomacy and better ai offers needed

Playing as france after having built naval board i cant recruit any units in Paris.wtf?
    Indeed its naval board's fault if i burn it unit recruitment returns.How do i fix this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	594.4 KB 
ID:	354598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	594.4 KB 
ID:	354598
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; August 17, 2018 at 12:47 PM.

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

Except missing textures i think the visuals of this mod is great. However the stats dosn't make much sense to me. I recently played Hannover and was going to grab bahamas from the pirates. My army was smaller but i was confident it would be easy, to my surprise the pirat infantry run like rabbits on speed and my cav couldn't keep up. Furthermore pirate infantry (which should be a bunch of rable IMO) shot my army to pieces.

In general i believe the AI has to much advantages.

I also noticed missing textures for swedish officers/drummers. It also seem euro cuirassiers (Austria among others) is having problems with the models/textures. The hair on the brittish infantry models looks wierd, something wierd with their ponytails/pigtails.

EDIT: Noticed the optional pack files that restores some of the original game content which is great. The big downside for me is the high building costs which makes game progress very slow.

It would also be great to be able to remove some of the mod features by choosing the pack files you want, for example the units, smoke effects and so on. The enchanted graphics on the campaignmap is really slowing down the game for me and it would be nice to be able to not use those features. It would also be nice to not have the new factions that was added, this would speed up each turn quite a bit i pressume.

Thanks for an intresting mod experiance :-)
    Last edited by ACMilan88; August 22, 2018 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo el Rey View Post
    What difficulty should this be played on? I've been doing H/H. The battles have been fine, but the campaign is absurd in a bad way.
    I am having major issues with the campaign as well, in the "this is not a remotely fun experience" kind of way.

Is there a version of the mod in which all your overseas possessions do not immediately rebel against you on the second turn? Absurd is a very good way to describe it.